Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley v Norwich 22:00 - Oct 24 with 7690 viewsBlackCrowe

I suppose we want a Norwich win tomorrow to keep us top. Grrr.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Burnley v Norwich on 23:59 - Oct 25 with 2378 viewsSydneyRs

Game in hand equals 3 points, obvs.
Burnley v Norwich on 08:02 - Oct 26 with 2170 viewsTheChef

How have Burnley played one more game than most of the teams?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Burnley v Norwich on 08:11 - Oct 26 with 2142 viewstraininvain

Burnley v Norwich on 08:02 - Oct 26 by TheChef

Simple- football league hate qpr and don’t want us top of the league.
Burnley v Norwich on 08:15 - Oct 26 with 2139 viewsLanhoop

Burnley v Norwich on 08:02 - Oct 26 by TheChef

It's the rescheduled matches from the Queens death. We'll catch it up in 2 weeks time.
Burnley v Norwich on 08:38 - Oct 26 with 2075 viewsdavman

Burnley v Norwich on 09:47 - Oct 25 by mikeyhg

Personally think Norwich are going to be higher up there than Burnley so draw or Burnley win for me.

Wow - really? Have you seen much of these two teams this season? Burnley look about the only team with any quality in this league from what I have seen. Will be disappointed now if we finish below Norwich.

Maybe they will improve if they sack the Justice League manager, but they are very, very average this season.

Burnley, on the other hand, have made an excellent transition from Dyche's pragmatic strategy to Kompany's more fluid, possession based one...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Burnley v Norwich on 08:46 - Oct 26 with 2045 viewsdaveB

Burnley have been very steady so far, they look well placed to go up this year. Norwich I thought would piss the league again but look a bit vulnerable at the moment
Burnley v Norwich on 08:49 - Oct 26 with 2034 viewsTheChef

Burnley v Norwich on 08:15 - Oct 26 by Lanhoop

It's the rescheduled matches from the Queens death. We'll catch it up in 2 weeks time.

Oh. So Burnley already played their rescheduled game?

Burnley v Norwich on 08:59 - Oct 26 with 1993 viewsNorthernr

Reasonably impressed with Burnley. They're fun, I like this style under Kompany, the quick lads they've got playing wide are handy and the way they switch the play between them stretches teams and makes them a pain. Not much end product currently though, hence lots of draws I guess. They look like they might push on when they click though.

Norwich looked fcking crap to me. I mean, for the players they had out there, that was pis poor. I don't think they went in the Burnley box all night, 10-0 on shots in the first half. Maybe a one-off, I hope they play like that next week but can't see it. Smith will have to pull his finger out though because for all his justice league bullsht and "coulda woulda shoulda" there's no way that group of players should be churning out sludge like last night at this level.
Login to get fewer ads

Burnley v Norwich on 09:01 - Oct 26 with 1973 viewsTheChef

Burnley v Norwich on 08:59 - Oct 26 by Northernr

Reasonably impressed with Burnley. They're fun, I like this style under Kompany, the quick lads they've got playing wide are handy and the way they switch the play between them stretches teams and makes them a pain. Not much end product currently though, hence lots of draws I guess. They look like they might push on when they click though.

Norwich looked fcking crap to me. I mean, for the players they had out there, that was pis poor. I don't think they went in the Burnley box all night, 10-0 on shots in the first half. Maybe a one-off, I hope they play like that next week but can't see it. Smith will have to pull his finger out though because for all his justice league bullsht and "coulda woulda shoulda" there's no way that group of players should be churning out sludge like last night at this level.

Ah was trying to think who the current Burnley manager is.

Burnley v Norwich on 09:08 - Oct 26 with 1925 viewsDWQPR

Went on the Norwich board this morning. Not happy with Smith at all. Lots of foreboding.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Burnley v Norwich on 09:15 - Oct 26 with 1896 viewsNorthernr

Burnley v Norwich on 09:08 - Oct 26 by DWQPR

Went on the Norwich board this morning. Not happy with Smith at all. Lots of foreboding.

Don't dare sack the cnt before we get a go at them. I'm still gutted we didn't get to see Brucey with West Brom next week.
Burnley v Norwich on 09:20 - Oct 26 with 1870 viewsSimplyNico

Burnley v Norwich on 09:15 - Oct 26 by Northernr

Don't dare sack the cnt before we get a go at them. I'm still gutted we didn't get to see Brucey with West Brom next week.

I love this site
Burnley v Norwich on 09:23 - Oct 26 with 1863 viewsTheChef

I assume he's still holding out for a vacancy in the Justice League.

Burnley v Norwich on 10:02 - Oct 26 with 1785 viewsterryb

Burnley v Norwich on 08:49 - Oct 26 by TheChef

Oh. So Burnley already played their rescheduled game?

Yes, that was last night.

We couldn't play Huddersfield this week as they played on Sunday & we're playing on Friday.
Burnley v Norwich on 11:30 - Oct 26 with 1615 viewsnix

Not sure what they've done with Cantwell. He was v annoying last time he was in the Championship but a real handful. Now he's like a compliant pussycat. Hope he doesn't raise his game against us.
Burnley v Norwich on 11:52 - Oct 26 with 1535 viewsTheChef

Burnley v Norwich on 11:30 - Oct 26 by nix

Not sure what they've done with Cantwell. He was v annoying last time he was in the Championship but a real handful. Now he's like a compliant pussycat. Hope he doesn't raise his game against us.

Burnley v Norwich on 13:28 - Oct 26 with 1392 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Of course they are rich with PL money and can buy who they want in January to finish the job.
I was interested to see if Kompany could bring his own style and make it work.
How many years did he play for City under Pep before he retired / was sent on his way.?
Look ar Atreta he has his team playing at incredible pace and I assume all his deciples would try some version of the City model.
Burnley v Norwich on 13:49 - Oct 26 with 1349 viewsTonto

Burnley have a really annoying habit of scoring late, important goals.

reminds me of our Holloway promotion team of 03/04.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Burnley v Norwich on 14:26 - Oct 26 with 1254 viewsstowmarketrange

I was talking to a Norwich season ticket holder on the way back from Germany,and he was really worried about them this season.I said to him that if they can’t get promoted from this poor division this year,they never will.
Looks like he was right to be worried.
Burnley v Norwich on 15:26 - Oct 26 with 1135 viewsLazyFan

Burnley v Norwich on 23:16 - Oct 25 by DavieQPR

Luton have lost 4?

My bad, your correct, I must have been looking at Burnely by mistake

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024