Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 10:23 - Aug 28 with 5879 viewsRangersw12

Thought that was his best game for us yesterday. Passing was excellent and got around the pitch putting in tackles

There is potential there and would be disappointing if his game time his shelved for a loan we won't be able to sign

Dozzell on 14:24 - Aug 29 with 952 viewsnix

Dozzell on 13:40 - Aug 29 by simmo

Always seems to play scared, which is why he's so frustrating because he's got bundles of talent - he just needs to impose himself on games.

Was very good on Saturday, wanting the ball and being the option, he even won some 50/50s! More of that kind of application and we're good

Exactly. Don't mind if he makes the odd mistake, he's young and he's learning. But you want your younger players to put the effort in and not play safe.
Dozzell on 21:44 - Aug 29 with 704 viewsDWQPR

Just watched the full 90 minutes and Dozzell’s performance was as complete a midfield performance I have seen for a long time. If he can keep up that kind of performance or near it on a regular basis then we have along with Amos and Field a midfield that most teams in this league would want.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Dozzell on 23:14 - Aug 29 with 621 viewsMrSheen

Dozzell on 09:17 - Aug 29 by CamberleyR

Osborn's a good comparison or perhaps Mike Fillery to a lesser extent?

Ha! Good call on Fillery! I remember having conversations along the lines of, “Granted, we’ve won again, but can anyone tell me precisely what Mike Fillery brings to this team?” Seemed lethargic even by the less athletic standards of the day, but we were pretty good with him around. Just noticed he played 97 times for us and scored 9 goals, both about three times more than I would have guessed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024