Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 46850 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:49 - Nov 7 with 1340 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:49 - Nov 7 by Jack123

Perhaps they should make an announcement, I would think some vulnerable people may be putting themselves at unnecessary risk, due to having jab and told they are protected.

Just go on the news and say shield again or something.

Anyone who isn't vaccinated is considerably more vulnerable than someone who is vaccinated.

They are protected, the most vulnerable will have had a booster by now too.

Don't listen to some of the rubbish people post on here. I have no idea how old you are or how healthy you are, but get vaccinated. It may save your life, but it will mean you get less ill when you get covid.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:16 - Nov 7 with 1281 viewscontroversial_jack

Pfijer have stated, you are reasonably protected for 8 months
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 02:38 - Nov 8 with 1262 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:41 - Nov 7 by Jack123

Bloody hell, could you imagine facing this for not wearing a mask.

The state on the absolute brainwashed nutters these tyrants are creating. That business owner has mental issues and should be closed down asap. A danger to the public

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:59 - Nov 8 with 1231 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 02:38 - Nov 8 by RonaldStump

The state on the absolute brainwashed nutters these tyrants are creating. That business owner has mental issues and should be closed down asap. A danger to the public

Typical of the anti vaxers they think they have the right to enter a shop without a mask and put other people at risk. When politely ask to leave they start pushing shop staff. If you can wear a mask when asked to you have no right to demand entry.

Get vaccinated you know it makes sense.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:05 - Nov 8 with 1218 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:59 - Nov 8 by felixstowe_jack

Typical of the anti vaxers they think they have the right to enter a shop without a mask and put other people at risk. When politely ask to leave they start pushing shop staff. If you can wear a mask when asked to you have no right to demand entry.

Did you actually watch the video and see who pulled the baseball bat out? You're as stark raving bonkers as the nutter behind the counter if you think it's acceptable to pull an offensive weapon out on potential customers who asked a few simple questions. Think about what you are saying you nutter

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:44 - Nov 8 with 1199 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:05 - Nov 8 by RonaldStump

Did you actually watch the video and see who pulled the baseball bat out? You're as stark raving bonkers as the nutter behind the counter if you think it's acceptable to pull an offensive weapon out on potential customers who asked a few simple questions. Think about what you are saying you nutter

Did you actually see who did the first assault when asked to leave?

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:36 - Nov 8 with 1164 viewsJack123

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:05 - Nov 8 by RonaldStump

Did you notice what it said on the baseball bat as well? It said BEAST.

Quite funny to hear her saying, I'm entitled to use reasonable force, then pulling out a baseball bat with beast on it.

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:46 - Nov 8 with 1156 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:36 - Nov 8 by Jack123

Did you notice what it said on the baseball bat as well? It said BEAST.

Quite funny to hear her saying, I'm entitled to use reasonable force, then pulling out a baseball bat with beast on it.

That is the way they do things in the USA.

Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:28 - Nov 8 with 1125 viewsA_Fans_Dad

When are vaccines not vaccines?
When they are gene therapy.

From the industry itself, but what does he know?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:29 - Nov 8 with 1101 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:46 - Nov 8 by felixstowe_jack

That is the way they do things in the USA.

If you are going to pull out a baseball bat at least know how to use use it!!

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:57 - Nov 9 with 1066 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:28 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

What question was he asked?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:30 - Nov 9 with 1056 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see the antivaxers are still bullying children on their way to school. They have also targeted neatly 500 schools by serving fake legal documents on schools. About time the police took action and these idiots need to be banned from anywhere near schools.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:15 - Nov 9 with 1024 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:57 - Nov 9 by Scotia

What question was he asked?

What difference does it make, he was quite cleear.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:38 - Nov 9 with 1026 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:15 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

What difference does it make, he was quite cleear.

What is quite clear is that he is answering a question. How can you decide what context his response (or partial response) is in without knowing what the question was?

I assume you've been looking at this objectively and aren't jumping to conclusions and therefore must know what the question was.

So, what was the question?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:45 - Nov 9 with 1023 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:28 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Speak Italian too now then?

it's not gene therapy.

You nutters don't even know what that is.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 11:57]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:15 - Nov 9 with 1013 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:45 - Nov 9 by Professor

it's not gene therapy.

Don’t be silly. They are the worlds leading experts on vaccines because they watched some videos on www.vaccinesisbadinnit.com
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:56 - Nov 9 with 996 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:45 - Nov 9 by Professor

it's not gene therapy.

It was in English you bloody fool, the text was in Italian.

Watch his lips moving.

He distinctly says Cell & Gene Therapy
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 13:56]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:00 - Nov 9 with 992 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:56 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Watch his lips moving.

So, what was the question he was answering?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:15 - Nov 9 with 987 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:56 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Watch his lips moving.

I don't watch silly videos, I read real science as you know.

And funny how 'Big Pharma" is suddenly an arbiter of truths after months slagging it off.

All whataboutery and lies once more.

He's wrong too, as gene therapy would need incorporation of a gene into the genome. As humans have a DNA-based genome and do not possess a reverse transcriptase to convert RNA to DNA. Gene therapy incorporates a replacement gene (of DNA) that takes over the function of a defective gene such as the CFTR receptor in cystic fibrosis.

RNA vaccines are just translated into a protein as any mRNA signal. They are transient as RNA has a pretty short half life. If they were incorporated then there would be a constant production of spike protein and no waning of antibody unless tolerance was induced which is pretty unlikely with a single dose, and clearly not an issue as booster boost.

As usual all mouth, no trousers as you do not understand the fundamental processes.

But I guess you don't know what transcription or translation are. You just believe videos. Not real scientists.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:43 - Nov 9 with 974 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:15 - Nov 9 by Professor

I don't watch silly videos, I read real science as you know.

And funny how 'Big Pharma" is suddenly an arbiter of truths after months slagging it off.

All whataboutery and lies once more.

He's wrong too, as gene therapy would need incorporation of a gene into the genome. As humans have a DNA-based genome and do not possess a reverse transcriptase to convert RNA to DNA. Gene therapy incorporates a replacement gene (of DNA) that takes over the function of a defective gene such as the CFTR receptor in cystic fibrosis.

RNA vaccines are just translated into a protein as any mRNA signal. They are transient as RNA has a pretty short half life. If they were incorporated then there would be a constant production of spike protein and no waning of antibody unless tolerance was induced which is pretty unlikely with a single dose, and clearly not an issue as booster boost.

As usual all mouth, no trousers as you do not understand the fundamental processes.

But I guess you don't know what transcription or translation are. You just believe videos. Not real scientists.

Well, perhaps your knowledge is out of date?
Maybe you should talk to Richard Pomerantz, with a PhD in Molecular and Cellular Biology at the Thomas Jefferson University , he and his team seem to think you are wrong.
Me I wouldn't know I just read what other people write.

"Cells contain machinery that duplicates DNA into a new set that goes into a newly formed cell. That same class of machines, called polymerases, also build RNA messages, which are like notes copied from the central DNA repository of recipes, so they can be read more efficiently into proteins. But polymerases were thought to only work in one direction DNA into DNA or RNA. This prevents RNA messages from being rewritten back into the master recipe book of genomic DNA. Now, Thomas Jefferson University researchers provide evidence that RNA segments can be written back into DNA via a polymerase called theta, which could have wide implications affecting many fields of biology."
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:47 - Nov 9 with 971 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:43 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Maybe you should talk to Richard Pomerantz, with a PhD in Molecular and Cellular Biology at the Thomas Jefferson University , he and his team seem to think you are wrong.

"Cells contain machinery that duplicates DNA into a new set that goes into a newly formed cell. That same class of machines, called polymerases, also build RNA messages, which are like notes copied from the central DNA repository of recipes, so they can be read more efficiently into proteins. But polymerases were thought to only work in one direction DNA into DNA or RNA. This prevents RNA messages from being rewritten back into the master recipe book of genomic DNA. Now, Thomas Jefferson University researchers provide evidence that RNA segments can be written back into DNA via a polymerase called theta, which could have wide implications affecting many fields of biology."

So how close are we to Jurassic park actually happening?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:10 - Nov 9 with 960 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:47 - Nov 9 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

So how close are we to Jurassic park actually happening?

Why don't you do some research to find out?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:24 - Nov 9 with 949 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:43 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

I'm pretty certain the prof can use google too.

Heres a link to the original paper.

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.abf1771

I'm not pretending to be an expert but it doesn't seem relevant to the covid mRNA vaccines to me.

Perhaps you can explain why it is?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:33 - Nov 9 with 934 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:24 - Nov 9 by Scotia

I'm pretty certain the prof can use google too.

Heres a link to the original paper.

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.abf1771

I'm not pretending to be an expert but it doesn't seem relevant to the covid mRNA vaccines to me.

Perhaps you can explain why it is?

Nothing to do with vaccines, Prof said quote
"As humans have a DNA-based genome and do not possess a reverse transcriptase to convert RNA to DNA. "
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:51 - Nov 9 with 923 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:10 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Why don't you do some research to find out?

Because I’m a lazy bastard obviously.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024