Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 43615 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:34 - Nov 5 with 1110 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:39 - Nov 5 by Professor

Curious there is no information about who is running this, or other similar sites.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 10:39]

It was started by a group of Medical professionals discussing their vaccine experiences, the comments section had a lot of non medical people saying they had the same problems, so they expanded it to include them.

Read the letter.

There was a similar non medical group on Facebook, which facebook shut down.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:40 - Nov 5 with 1107 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:01 - Nov 5 by Scotia

Nearly 500 people who have died have come from just 5% of the population who haven't been vaccinated.

Just four times that number come from the remaining 95%.

This is about the 10th time we've been through this exact discussion.

I'm sorry to dissapoint you but thousands of lives are being saved every week by the vaccines alone. Do you have an alternative?

You still don't get it do you?
Between February 1st and September 12th there were according to the same government statistics 1613 deaths of unvaccinated over 50s, not 70s.
Now we see 2032 over 70s dead in 1 month.

If you can't recognise the change that has taken place you are truly blind
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:59 - Nov 5 with 1104 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:34 - Nov 5 by A_Fans_Dad

It was started by a group of Medical professionals discussing their vaccine experiences, the comments section had a lot of non medical people saying they had the same problems, so they expanded it to include them.

Read the letter.

There was a similar non medical group on Facebook, which facebook shut down.

Are you sure of that?

I managed to submit information in the "only for medical professionals" section earlier. There is no verification process. It's completely unregulated and unreliable BS.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:59 - Nov 5 with 1102 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:40 - Nov 5 by A_Fans_Dad

You still don't get it do you?
Between February 1st and September 12th there were according to the same government statistics 1613 deaths of unvaccinated over 50s, not 70s.
Now we see 2032 over 70s dead in 1 month.

If you can't recognise the change that has taken place you are truly blind

And why do you think that is?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:01 - Nov 5 with 1087 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:59 - Nov 5 by Scotia

And why do you think that is?

What do you mean "think" they are NHE Data.
The immunity provided by the Vaccines has worn off completely and based on a recent study the vaccines may have reduced there immune responses.
Just like Israel.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 16:08]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:06 - Nov 5 with 1086 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:01 - Nov 5 by A_Fans_Dad

What do you mean "think" they are NHE Data.
The immunity provided by the Vaccines has worn off completely and based on a recent study the vaccines may have reduced there immune responses.
Just like Israel.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 16:08]

I know you struggle with thinking and interpreting data, and clearly can't do both at the same time after the per/100000 farce.

As I said, why do you think that is the case? If in deed it is
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:12 - Nov 5 with 1077 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:06 - Nov 5 by Scotia

I know you struggle with thinking and interpreting data, and clearly can't do both at the same time after the per/100000 farce.

As I said, why do you think that is the case? If in deed it is

I have given you an explanation.

It is not a case of"If in deed it is" unless you are accusing the government and NHE and NHS of lying.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:20 - Nov 5 with 1081 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:12 - Nov 5 by A_Fans_Dad

I have given you an explanation.

It is not a case of"If in deed it is" unless you are accusing the government and NHE and NHS of lying.

You edited your reply to give a reason.

It's your usual standard of deluded nonsense on the whole.

I suspect waning immunity is responsible for very few of those deaths.

But the lack restrictions, uncontrolled, transmission, mass gathering, general social contact and the colder weather are more to do with it.

How can you possibly compare a restriction free October to a spring and summer lockdown period?
Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:40 - Nov 5 with 1066 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:20 - Nov 5 by Scotia

But the lack restrictions, uncontrolled, transmission, mass gathering, general social contact and the colder weather are more to do with it.

How can you possibly compare a restriction free October to a spring and summer lockdown period?

I added the Israel comment.

OK.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:01 - Nov 5 with 1067 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just get vaccinated you know it makes sense.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:04 - Nov 5 with 1064 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:40 - Nov 5 by A_Fans_Dad

I added the Israel comment.

OK.

And the rest of it. Your original comment ended at "data".
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:55 - Nov 5 with 1039 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:04 - Nov 5 by Scotia

And the rest of it. Your original comment ended at "data".

I added before your comment was posted.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:43 - Nov 5 with 1032 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:20 - Nov 5 by Scotia

"I suspect waning immunity is responsible for very few of those deaths.

Remind us all again why you rushed out to be one of the first to have the booster vax.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:00 - Nov 5 with 1016 viewsJack123

What planet are Swansea bay health board on, I have to take someone for an appointment at nearly 7 in the evening for their booster. Over the bay, they CFRO

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:13 - Nov 6 with 973 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:00 - Nov 5 by Jack123

What planet are Swansea bay health board on, I have to take someone for an appointment at nearly 7 in the evening for their booster. Over the bay, they CFRO

How inconvenient for you.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:18 - Nov 6 with 964 viewsmajorraglan

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:00 - Nov 5 by Jack123

Hywel Dda Health Board also schedule appointments into the early evening, at least 7.30pm maybe later. It enables them to get more people vaccinated.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:58 - Nov 6 with 945 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:18 - Nov 6 by majorraglan

Hywel Dda Health Board also schedule appointments into the early evening, at least 7.30pm maybe later. It enables them to get more people vaccinated.

Would suit me. Busy in the day!
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:12 - Nov 6 with 934 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:43 - Nov 5 by A_Fans_Dad

"I suspect waning immunity is responsible for very few of those deaths.

Remind us all again why you rushed out to be one of the first to have the booster vax.

Because Darwin's theory of evolution by natural selection is correct. As you demonstrate too.

Ps. My post was at 16:06 your edit was at 16:08. The time is marked on them, handy that.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:57 - Nov 6 with 920 viewsJack123

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:13 - Nov 6 by Scotia

How inconvenient for you.

it really is!, based on when I have been over there before, took an hour over the appointment time to even receive their vax. Just why so late?

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:39 - Nov 6 with 899 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:57 - Nov 6 by Jack123

it really is!, based on when I have been over there before, took an hour over the appointment time to even receive their vax. Just why so late?

Because there's a lot of people to vaccinate.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:00 - Nov 6 with 877 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:12 - Nov 6 by Scotia

Because Darwin's theory of evolution by natural selection is correct. As you demonstrate too.

Ps. My post was at 16:06 your edit was at 16:08. The time is marked on them, handy that.

Except I made 2 additions to the post not one.

So answer the question.
Why did you rush out and get a booster if you don't think many deaths are from loss of immunity?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:05 - Nov 6 with 875 viewsJack123

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:39 - Nov 6 by Scotia

Because there's a lot of people to vaccinate.

Fair point, although I can't see why they can't do this booster in the doctors like the first two, from what I have seen of these gp surgery's they are not exactly rushed off their feet.

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:18 - Nov 6 with 867 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:05 - Nov 6 by Jack123

Fair point, although I can't see why they can't do this booster in the doctors like the first two, from what I have seen of these gp surgery's they are not exactly rushed off their feet.

None of my GP friends practices are taking part in the booster programme.

They could have, but I think it's quite difficult to have people hanging around for 15 minutes afterwards, and I don't think the additional funding is great either.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:26 - Nov 6 with 863 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:00 - Nov 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Except I made 2 additions to the post not one.

So answer the question.
Why did you rush out and get a booster if you don't think many deaths are from loss of immunity?

And both were after my post as far as I'm concerned.

I received my booster because I got the appointment, I didn't rush to get it. It was my turn.

I was grateful to receive it because it will reduce the likelihood of me passing it on to my parents. It was also a month before I was heading on holiday so didn't fancy being ill over that time either.

I'm at very low risk from covid.

There's an article today that claims the AZ vaccine efficacy against hospitalisation drops by about 20% after 6 months, the Pfizer vaccine by less but there is still a drop.

So that would suggest some, but not many deaths, due to a drop in vaccine performance.

Why would anyone (especially vulnerable people) not rush out for their booster under the circumstances?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:13 - Nov 6 with 851 viewsJack123

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:18 - Nov 6 by Scotia

None of my GP friends practices are taking part in the booster programme.

They could have, but I think it's quite difficult to have people hanging around for 15 minutes afterwards, and I don't think the additional funding is great either.

When you say about the additional funding, is it a case of they won't get as much money for administrating the first and second, as the booster? If that is the case, I think Swansea bay health board have shot themselves right in the foot with that attitude.

If they really wanted to have a high uptake of boosters, at least make it easy and accessible , I would imagine using public transport to get over to the bay in comparison to your local doctors will put many off, who may have received it.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024