Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 46851 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:44 - Nov 4 with 1089 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:21 - Nov 4 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here yet that the HPV “clot shot” has lowered the risk of cervical cancer by 90%. Well done to the scientists who have carried out Bill Gates and Israel’s evil scheme to control everyone with this cancer stopping jab.

Exactly
Vaccines work. Vaccines make adults.

Perhaps some on this forum should spend time in Sub Saharan Africa and see the impact of vaccines have on reducing infant mortality in areas fortunate to get vaccine programmes. On how Evil Bill is supporting this.

Or perhaps watching children die of dehydration as a complication of diarrhoea is their thing?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:14 - Nov 4 with 1074 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:44 - Nov 4 by Professor

Exactly

Perhaps some on this forum should spend time in Sub Saharan Africa and see the impact of vaccines have on reducing infant mortality in areas fortunate to get vaccine programmes. On how Evil Bill is supporting this.

Or perhaps watching children die of dehydration as a complication of diarrhoea is their thing?

Well Bill wouldn’t be able to do all this without a lot of help. Of course the original Paul McCartney before he faked his own death and was replaced by a left handed bassist that looked and sounded just like him spent all his Beatles money on building Bill Gates his secret underground lair. And if it wasn’t for the aliens in Area 51 working in secret with the world economic forum to use the thermite produced in the wreckage of 9/11 to create a mind control drug to put in the vaccines to make people comply then Bill Gates would never have been able to achieve whatever it was he set out to achieve and inflict his misery all across this flat Earth.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:25 - Nov 4 with 1064 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:14 - Nov 4 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Well Bill wouldn’t be able to do all this without a lot of help. Of course the original Paul McCartney before he faked his own death and was replaced by a left handed bassist that looked and sounded just like him spent all his Beatles money on building Bill Gates his secret underground lair. And if it wasn’t for the aliens in Area 51 working in secret with the world economic forum to use the thermite produced in the wreckage of 9/11 to create a mind control drug to put in the vaccines to make people comply then Bill Gates would never have been able to achieve whatever it was he set out to achieve and inflict his misery all across this flat Earth.

How is that all true?

Better tell Stump!
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:38 - Nov 4 with 1045 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:44 - Nov 4 by Professor

Exactly

So they can vaccinate them but they can't feed them?
How many die of starvation a day?

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:40 - Nov 4 with 1039 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:14 - Nov 4 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Always had you down as a conspiracy theorist in disguise

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:49 - Nov 4 with 1044 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:38 - Nov 4 by RonaldStump

So they can vaccinate them but they can't feed them?
How many die of starvation a day?

Starvation-not really. Unless extreme crop failure, natural disaster or war. The Ethiopian famine was a political act by the Derg on Tigray.

Malnutrition remains an issue, but generally aid in the last 20 years has focussed on improvements in farming, reducing soil erosion etc. It's actually where a lot of Gates foundation money now goes. Disease from diarrheoal disease has been reduced substantially by clean water provision. Much still to do, but the thought that aid is now sackloads of grain is an outdated one.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:59 - Nov 4 with 1005 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:58 - Nov 4 by Scotia

That's exactly the sort of analysis I thought you would produce. Along with the "I don't understand numbers" jibes. It proves really that you shouldn't attempt to analyse and interpret data that you don't understand. Whilst the rudimentary maths may be correct, this isn't a 12 year olds maths class, it's the real world. Your interpretation is innaccurate, irrelevant and statistically insignificant.

The UK population is about 66 million. About 50% of those are over the age of 40 (the groups you refer to), so about 33 million people. About 90% of those are vaccinated, that's about 30 million people. That leaves 3 million people in the group that you are trying to extrapolate derived data across 66 million people for. Unfortunately that is not statistically significant.

Especially when compared to the other group, the vaccinated. Extrpolating the data for 30 million people across the entire population is statisically significant.

Notwithstanding the other many variables of course that you havent recognised.

Which of course is something that you need to consider and not just this statement.

"The numbers are cases for every 100,000 population, which means
IT ACCOUNTS FOR THE DIFFERENCE IN NUMBERS IN EACH GROUP."

Of course we also need to consider the efficay of the vaccine versus within the sample size, let us say that is 70% (against infection) .

That still leaves a sample size 3 times that of the vaccinated group, so the measurement per population of 100,000 doesn't account for the difference in numbers in each group because the numbers are not comparable. Of course this considers the highest levels of efficacy and doesn't account for waning immunity. So I'm throwing you a bone here.

Would you accept the findings of an Oxford Uni run clinical trial in which one group was at least three times larger than the other?

And that is just one of the many variables.

I have never claimed to be an expert in vaccines. I do know though, that using that calculation to claim what appears to be a completely fabricated term of "negative efficacy" is utter nonsense.

Of course the entire calculation is based on people coming forward to be tested, if you consider the ONS data for all infections by age. The impact of the vaccines are clear, even up to yesterday.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditio

Please stop trying to analyse data that impacts your and others lives, you can't do it.

2 - I think prof has covered that far better than I, I was after your interpretaion though.

3 - I can remember them. A host of Charlatans, liars and people who don't actually exist.

All of that BLATHER to prove you really don't understand.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:16 - Nov 4 with 997 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:32 - Nov 4 by Professor

What immune adverse effects-other than inflammation/stimulation of the innate system (which is actually needed to kick start the adaptive response) and allergic responses (which happen to ALL vaccines in some people) , the effects have been on thrombotic pathways and myocardium(muscle) not the immune system.

The ONS data is not January either. It shows longitudinal data. It shows the decline in protection for all vaccines, but also that even after 150 days there is significant protection. Now if that means three doses to get decent immunity and an annual booster so be it. I had five doses to get HepB protection.

It also shows you are basic your arguments on unreliable secondary and tertiary sources. You have clearly not looked at the ONS updates and in fact base your arguments around non UK data in the main. Your current argument is based on a cross sectional analysis of data. These data have a flaw (the unvaccinated population is overestimated) and in a specific age group where there is likely to be transmission from children of secondary school age (parents) which is causing a temporal skew.
You also seem to forget this has been my life for the last 35 years. I do actually have a bit of an idea about immunology and infection.

I'm not blasé about adverse events, they happen. Though not the frequency you suggest.

You seem to ignore the fact that vaccination has save close to 150,000 lives in the UK. And don't come back with Ivermectin. Prevention of disease is always is better than treatment, espciecally one unproven with increasing doubt over any evidence of efficacy.

Perhaps you have no explanation for why more vaccinated people/100,000 are getting infected with the virus.
I find it very difficult to take your arguments seriously when you ignore Government published data that was even published in the media.

But that is OK, I very much expect the authorities to change the way that they are reporting as they are giving the public way too much information.

No I haven't forgotten all your years in the business and I understand how biased it has made you, it is to be expected, it is your life's work, I am positive I would be the same, or worse if I was in your shoes.
We both know that some Vaccines have initially failed spectacularly in the past.

No I am not ignoring that Vaccines have saved lives, it is the cost in comparison to all the previous life saving vaccines that is the concern and lack of medication when they don't work.

"increasing doubt over any evidence of efficacy" add "over time" and it describes the mRNA vaccines perfectly.
Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:44 - Nov 4 with 995 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:16 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Perhaps you have no explanation for why more vaccinated people/100,000 are getting infected with the virus.
I find it very difficult to take your arguments seriously when you ignore Government published data that was even published in the media.

But that is OK, I very much expect the authorities to change the way that they are reporting as they are giving the public way too much information.

No I haven't forgotten all your years in the business and I understand how biased it has made you, it is to be expected, it is your life's work, I am positive I would be the same, or worse if I was in your shoes.
We both know that some Vaccines have initially failed spectacularly in the past.

No I am not ignoring that Vaccines have saved lives, it is the cost in comparison to all the previous life saving vaccines that is the concern and lack of medication when they don't work.

"increasing doubt over any evidence of efficacy" add "over time" and it describes the mRNA vaccines perfectly.

More vaccinated people per 100,000 population are getting infected because there is more of them.

The unvaccinated group are too small to draw any logical conclusion from. The ratio of infection per 100,000 is meaningless in such a small group if you are trying to compare the results to much larger groups.

Theres not a few more than them, the group isn't 50% bigger (you may be on to something then) it is ten times bigger.

Do you seriouly think you can compare a sample size of (at most) 3 million, with a sample size of 33 million and compare those two groups to infections per 100,000 in a population of 66 million?

I honestly think it is only included in the published stats for vaccinated / unvaccinated is becasue that ratio is used elsewhere in those stats. It's meaningless for such a minority.

You may have done an engineering apprenticeship and your job title may have had engineering in it. But you have very little traditional STEM knowledge.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:19 - Nov 4 with 973 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:44 - Nov 4 by Scotia

More vaccinated people per 100,000 population are getting infected because there is more of them.

The unvaccinated group are too small to draw any logical conclusion from. The ratio of infection per 100,000 is meaningless in such a small group if you are trying to compare the results to much larger groups.

Theres not a few more than them, the group isn't 50% bigger (you may be on to something then) it is ten times bigger.

Do you seriouly think you can compare a sample size of (at most) 3 million, with a sample size of 33 million and compare those two groups to infections per 100,000 in a population of 66 million?

I honestly think it is only included in the published stats for vaccinated / unvaccinated is becasue that ratio is used elsewhere in those stats. It's meaningless for such a minority.

You may have done an engineering apprenticeship and your job title may have had engineering in it. But you have very little traditional STEM knowledge.

OK.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:29 - Nov 4 with 966 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:19 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

OK.

Get vaccinated you know it makes sense.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:35 - Nov 4 with 959 viewsCatullus

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:16 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Your second paragraph is admitting the government are giving out a lot of information, information that is presumably correct in your opinion? That is what it sounds like.

I though part of the argument had been that they were lying to all of us from the very beginning and that we cannot believe the government controlled MSM.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:46 - Nov 4 with 944 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:35 - Nov 4 by Catullus

Your second paragraph is admitting the government are giving out a lot of information, information that is presumably correct in your opinion? That is what it sounds like.

I though part of the argument had been that they were lying to all of us from the very beginning and that we cannot believe the government controlled MSM.

Exactly, they made a mistake and immediately got pounced on by another Gov. department.
The fear being that they gave bullets for anti-vaxxers to fire in their guns.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 18:47]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:55 - Nov 4 with 939 viewshowenjack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:39 - Nov 3 by felixstowe_jack

Professor Whitty once again urges all unvaccinated people to get vaccinated.

He points out that for all age groups the chances of dying from the virus are much higher for the unvaccinated than the vaccinated.

Tell that to these people..................

https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-in-d-c-expert-panel-on-medical-mandates-vacc
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:28 - Nov 4 with 915 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:55 - Nov 4 by howenjack

Tell that to these people..................

https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-in-d-c-expert-panel-on-medical-mandates-vacc

Nobody on here believes in any of those stories, they are all made up by anti-vaxxers.
But we know differently.

Just like these.

https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 21:32]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:37 - Nov 4 with 917 viewsGwyn737

4 billion COVID vaccinations have been administered. Incredible.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:23 - Nov 4 with 900 viewscontroversial_jack

Here's the latest

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/thousands-of-fully-vaxxed-over-70-s-have-died-in-the-l
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 06:46 - Nov 5 with 879 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:23 - Nov 4 by controversial_jack

Here's the latest

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/thousands-of-fully-vaxxed-over-70-s-have-died-in-the-l

Just 2000 of the most vulnerable out of a population of millions. Despite there being very few restrictions.

Aren't the vaccines brilliant?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 06:49 - Nov 5 with 877 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:28 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Nobody on here believes in any of those stories, they are all made up by anti-vaxxers.
But we know differently.

Just like these.

https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 21:32]

They claim to be a group of people injured by the vaccine?

One of the first stories opens with the sentence

"I have not had a vaccine partly because I have severe chemical reactions to many drugs"

More complete BS.

Edit.

I also like this link inviting people to submit their "real" story, of course they aren't made up though and you and howen know differently.

https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/connect.html

You've put your life in these peoples hands. You really must have problems.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 8:19]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:30 - Nov 5 with 846 viewscontroversial_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 06:46 - Nov 5 by Scotia

Just 2000 of the most vulnerable out of a population of millions. Despite there being very few restrictions.

Aren't the vaccines brilliant?

2,000 in England alone. Aren't the most vulnerable the ones who need protection the most? They didn't get it. Not one vaccinated person should die. The vaccines , brilliant, no, better than not having one, yes.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:52 - Nov 5 with 840 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:30 - Nov 5 by controversial_jack

2,000 in England alone. Aren't the most vulnerable the ones who need protection the most? They didn't get it. Not one vaccinated person should die. The vaccines , brilliant, no, better than not having one, yes.

But they are getting the most protection and they are seeing the most benefit becasue they are the most vulnerable. I wonder how many died of flu over the same period despite receiving the flu vaccine?

Even the over 80's see a drastic reduction in death despite, probably, having the most impact from waning vaccine immunity.

This is the most important part of that article is.

"The data shows the death rate was far higher among those who did not have a jab when looked at proportionately."

No vaccine, ever, will prevent everyone dying. That is a pretty stupid comment.

I honestly think that when all things are considered, such as the pace of development, efficacy, distribuiton, lives saved and economic recovery the vaccines are the greatest development in medical history.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:39 - Nov 5 with 835 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 06:49 - Nov 5 by Scotia

They claim to be a group of people injured by the vaccine?

One of the first stories opens with the sentence

"I have not had a vaccine partly because I have severe chemical reactions to many drugs"

More complete BS.

Edit.

I also like this link inviting people to submit their "real" story, of course they aren't made up though and you and howen know differently.

https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/connect.html

You've put your life in these peoples hands. You really must have problems.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 8:19]

Curious there is no information about who is running this, or other similar sites.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 10:39]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:59 - Nov 5 with 829 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:39 - Nov 5 by Professor

Curious there is no information about who is running this, or other similar sites.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 10:39]

I've submitted my true story. I wonder if it gets published?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:53 - Nov 5 with 815 viewscontroversial_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:52 - Nov 5 by Scotia

But they are getting the most protection and they are seeing the most benefit becasue they are the most vulnerable. I wonder how many died of flu over the same period despite receiving the flu vaccine?

Even the over 80's see a drastic reduction in death despite, probably, having the most impact from waning vaccine immunity.

This is the most important part of that article is.

"The data shows the death rate was far higher among those who did not have a jab when looked at proportionately."

No vaccine, ever, will prevent everyone dying. That is a pretty stupid comment.

I honestly think that when all things are considered, such as the pace of development, efficacy, distribuiton, lives saved and economic recovery the vaccines are the greatest development in medical history.

2,000 ppl who have been vaccinated have died. That's a very high failure rate
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:01 - Nov 5 with 814 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:53 - Nov 5 by controversial_jack

2,000 ppl who have been vaccinated have died. That's a very high failure rate

Nearly 500 people who have died have come from just 5% of the population who haven't been vaccinated.

Just four times that number come from the remaining 95%.

This is about the 10th time we've been through this exact discussion.

I'm sorry to dissapoint you but thousands of lives are being saved every week by the vaccines alone. Do you have an alternative?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024