Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 43059 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:16 - Aug 13 with 2122 viewsjack247

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:59 - Aug 13 by 73__73

Never hear of passive smoking then

Any R rate stats for passive smoking?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:20 - Aug 13 with 2099 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:11 - Aug 13 by Scotia

So that is similiar to catching covid is it?

Passive smoking has killed many more than covid.
I had covid , 36 hours of mild symptoms.
Passive smoking is a killer. Should anyone who smokes at home be issued with a fine and not be allowed to access any kind of services in their home ?

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:27 - Aug 13 with 2109 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:20 - Aug 13 by 73__73

Passive smoking has killed many more than covid.
I had covid , 36 hours of mild symptoms.
Passive smoking is a killer. Should anyone who smokes at home be issued with a fine and not be allowed to access any kind of services in their home ?

What is the relevance of that?

Does passive smoking kill you within a couple of weeks of the first time you've encountered it?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:31 - Aug 13 with 2102 viewsjack247

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:27 - Aug 13 by Scotia

What is the relevance of that?

Does passive smoking kill you within a couple of weeks of the first time you've encountered it?

And can I transmit it exponentially without smoking myself?

Ronald must be gutted when he sees DGT wading in to support his wind ups
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:12 - Aug 13 with 2067 viewsangryjack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:48 - Aug 13 by Scotia

Do you really believe that?

There is a virus out there and a lot of people don't need to be tested to know they've got it. It is lethal to some, far more so than flu.

Cash has been on the way out for years.

Big brother knows where everyone is already.

Masks protect others and not the wearer.

I'm not pro - mandatory vaccination but I've had enough of anti - vax idiots. They should be put on an island somewhere where they can believe their paranoid crap to their hearts content. I'd be more than happy for those who haven't been vaccinated to be excluded from large gatherings.

My Dad will be at the game on Saturday night, he's barely left the house in 18 months. He should not have to sit next to an idiot for over 2 hours who believes some of the rubbish being put on here.

Masks protect others and not the wearers he said.but if your vaccinated or double vaccinated I should say by all accounts your safe so why moan if someone not wearing one...and don't tell me oh you can still catch it if your double vaccinated because on the other hand they saying you can do this go there have holidays only if double vaccinated but then on other hand saying your still not safe hypocrisy at its best
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:52 - Aug 13 with 2056 viewsCatullus

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:12 - Aug 13 by angryjack

Masks protect others and not the wearers he said.but if your vaccinated or double vaccinated I should say by all accounts your safe so why moan if someone not wearing one...and don't tell me oh you can still catch it if your double vaccinated because on the other hand they saying you can do this go there have holidays only if double vaccinated but then on other hand saying your still not safe hypocrisy at its best

It's not hypocrisy mun, if you're double vaccinated you can still catch it but you have a far greater chance of avoiding serious illness.

It seems to me, the people who don't wear masks are the ones more likely to not be vaccinated, they would be the ones doing most of the spreading at places like the Liberty/Swansea.com stadium (I hate that name already) so why is it the people doing their best to not spread it, to keep others safe, are being called hypocrites?

No one is 100% safe from covid, even the mask wearing, double vaccinated, careful people. They are safer though than non vaccinated, non mask wearing, rule breakers. Isn't that simple enough to understand?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:10 - Aug 13 with 2045 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:52 - Aug 13 by Catullus

It's not hypocrisy mun, if you're double vaccinated you can still catch it but you have a far greater chance of avoiding serious illness.

It seems to me, the people who don't wear masks are the ones more likely to not be vaccinated, they would be the ones doing most of the spreading at places like the Liberty/Swansea.com stadium (I hate that name already) so why is it the people doing their best to not spread it, to keep others safe, are being called hypocrites?

No one is 100% safe from covid, even the mask wearing, double vaccinated, careful people. They are safer though than non vaccinated, non mask wearing, rule breakers. Isn't that simple enough to understand?

It shouldn't be hard to understand.

The irony is, the double jabbed, mask wearing careful people are protecting those that think this is some sort of joke / conspiracy.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:54 - Aug 13 with 2025 viewsGwyn737

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:59 - Aug 13 by 73__73

Never hear of passive smoking then

Yes, and now you can’t smoke in pubs/shops etc.

Is that an infringement of freedom?
Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:26 - Aug 13 with 1993 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:42 - Aug 13 by Scotia

I know you are a WUM but are you so thick that you actually need that answered?

The platform is yours.

Like i said, not able to answer the question so calls me thick instead.
It's no wonder so many people don't believe a word that comes out of you and the rest of the extremist vaccine nutters mouths.

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:41 - Aug 13 with 2000 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:26 - Aug 13 by RonaldStump

Like i said, not able to answer the question so calls me thick instead.
It's no wonder so many people don't believe a word that comes out of you and the rest of the extremist vaccine nutters mouths.

The question is easy to answer, it is obvious.

I'm amazed you have to ask it.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:48 - Aug 13 with 1982 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:48 - Aug 13 by Scotia

Do you really believe that?

There is a virus out there and a lot of people don't need to be tested to know they've got it. It is lethal to some, far more so than flu.

Cash has been on the way out for years.

Big brother knows where everyone is already.

Masks protect others and not the wearer.

I'm not pro - mandatory vaccination but I've had enough of anti - vax idiots. They should be put on an island somewhere where they can believe their paranoid crap to their hearts content. I'd be more than happy for those who haven't been vaccinated to be excluded from large gatherings.

My Dad will be at the game on Saturday night, he's barely left the house in 18 months. He should not have to sit next to an idiot for over 2 hours who believes some of the rubbish being put on here.

And what gives you as a vaccinated person authority over an unvaccinated person ?
Vaccinated people are the super spreaders, maybe it's you that should be locked up as youre a danger to the unvaccinated.

If you ask me it should be personal choice, if you are not happy mixing with other human beings because you've succumbed to the propaganda and fear then you can stay home. lock yourself in with your hazmat suit on. If you want to go out and mix with people and enjoy life then go for it.

That way everyone gets a choice which is how it should be.

Extremism isn't acceptable in any form

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:54 - Aug 13 with 1993 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:48 - Aug 13 by RonaldStump

And what gives you as a vaccinated person authority over an unvaccinated person ?
Vaccinated people are the super spreaders, maybe it's you that should be locked up as youre a danger to the unvaccinated.

If you ask me it should be personal choice, if you are not happy mixing with other human beings because you've succumbed to the propaganda and fear then you can stay home. lock yourself in with your hazmat suit on. If you want to go out and mix with people and enjoy life then go for it.

That way everyone gets a choice which is how it should be.

Extremism isn't acceptable in any form

It is personal choice. If someone choses not to be vaccinated and foregoes the opportunity to attend certain events then that is their choice.

Any evidence. I mean real evidence, not completely fabricated nonsesne you usually post, that the vaccinated are superspreaders?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:01 - Aug 13 with 1972 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:41 - Aug 13 by Scotia

The question is easy to answer, it is obvious.

I'm amazed you have to ask it.

Well the rhetoric is that the vaccine will keep you out of hospital and give you a mild dose. So if a vaccinated person contracts covid from an unvaccinated person they'll basically have the sniffles.

Of course this could be completely wrong and the vaccinated might die if they get covid. If that is the case what is the point of the vaccine?

It's not rocket science why these questions are asked.

I'm yet to get a constructive answer in 6 months.

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:05 - Aug 13 with 1967 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:54 - Aug 13 by Scotia

It is personal choice. If someone choses not to be vaccinated and foregoes the opportunity to attend certain events then that is their choice.

Any evidence. I mean real evidence, not completely fabricated nonsesne you usually post, that the vaccinated are superspreaders?

And who decides who can and who can't go to events? the government ? The business event organiser?

Medical apartheid will only end up one way! And it won't be pretty.

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:14 - Aug 13 with 1977 viewsExiledJack

Is this a concern?

https://www.journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(21)00392-3/fulltext

It seems in part related to scenario 2 from the recent SAGE report on long term considerations.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:19 - Aug 13 with 1960 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 06:14 - Aug 13 by felixstowe_jack

While scientists produce evidence for the vaccines and all evidence since the vaccinations start show vaccines

SAVES LIVES
REDUCES HOSPITALISATIONS
REDUCES SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS
ALLOWS LIFE TO GET BACK TO NORMAL

All the antivaxers can produce is pseudo science, properganda, downright lies , more deaths, which they claim is free speech.

GET VACCINATED SAVE YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF OTHERS.

I am glad to see that you have modified your statements.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:23 - Aug 13 with 1956 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:14 - Aug 13 by ExiledJack

Is this a concern?

https://www.journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(21)00392-3/fulltext

It seems in part related to scenario 2 from the recent SAGE report on long term considerations.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

Yes, but it can't happen, just ask prof.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:57 - Aug 13 with 1944 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:23 - Aug 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, but it can't happen, just ask prof.

I suggest you read them before chirping.

Fantini is a biochemist and one of Didier Raoult's sidekicks who forward the idea of using HCQ-erroneous and dangerous. That is a theoretical suggestion based on structure-no evidence it is happening or will happen. Complete opportunistic publication with little or no basis and no good experimental or clinical evidence. Could happen, but there are enough vaccinated people with Delta infections who have no evidence of enhanced virulence to suggest this is true. In fact the reverse as mild disease seems to be the result. Unlike the unvaccinated.

The other sets out possibilities and interventions needed-both new variants that could cause more problems more transmissible variants, and the longer term possibility of decreased virulence. A lot of it is the potential need for additional vaccination in face of new variants. Notably the possibility of increased virulence is discussed mainly in the context of increased circulation of virus is a susceptible population. Fewer people infected for shorter periods decreases this risk. It's a sensible approach as any of these possibilities can happen. The more virus is in circulation, the more likely are variants are

And especially for everyone's favourite anti-vaxxer, it also discusses some of the potential pitfalls of anti-viral therapeutics-including rapid evolution of resistance. Again they correctly point out there has never been an approach for mass-treatment with anti virals, and in itself may lead to problems we do not yet know.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:00 - Aug 13 with 1876 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:01 - Aug 13 by RonaldStump

Well the rhetoric is that the vaccine will keep you out of hospital and give you a mild dose. So if a vaccinated person contracts covid from an unvaccinated person they'll basically have the sniffles.

Of course this could be completely wrong and the vaccinated might die if they get covid. If that is the case what is the point of the vaccine?

It's not rocket science why these questions are asked.

I'm yet to get a constructive answer in 6 months.

The rhetoric is correct if you understand it and don't listen to BS.

No vaccine ever is or will be 100% effective. Vaccinating as many people as possible will reduce the spread, they are proven to do so, and therefore reduce the chances of those in which the vaccine hasn't worked so well getting severely ill.

So an unvaccinated person being in contact with a vaccinated person is putting the unvaccinated person at unnecessary risk.

That is why there should be an anti vaxxer island for them all to live on.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:27 - Aug 13 with 1857 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:19 - Aug 13 by A_Fans_Dad

I am glad to see that you have modified your statements.

Nothing modified I have always been pro science, pro medical advances and po vaccines which since their first introduced have saved 100s of millions of lived if not a billion or so.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:57 - Aug 13 with 1834 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:27 - Aug 13 by felixstowe_jack

Nothing modified I have always been pro science, pro medical advances and po vaccines which since their first introduced have saved 100s of millions of lived if not a billion or so.

So you didn't add change anything?

This is what you wrote on 07:50 - Aug 12
GET VACCINATED SAVE LIVES
GET VACCINATED DON'T END UP IN HOSPITAL
GET VACCINATED STOP SPREADING THE VIRUS

This is what you now write
SAVES LIVES
REDUCES HOSPITALISATIONS
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:24 - Aug 13 with 1817 viewsKeithHaynes

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:57 - Aug 13 by A_Fans_Dad

SAVES LIVES
REDUCES HOSPITALISATIONS

Is everything ok mate ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:42 - Aug 13 with 1789 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:24 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes

Is everything ok mate ?

Yes, I am merely pointing out that he changed what he was saying.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:30 - Aug 14 with 1729 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:54 - Aug 13 by Gwyn737

Yes, and now you can’t smoke in pubs/shops etc.

Is that an infringement of freedom?

But you can still smoke in your home, and then receive non smoking visitors ? Should that be banned ? What about children growing up with parents who smoke at home ? Should that be banned ? Do you smoke ?

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:49 - Aug 14 with 1724 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:57 - Aug 13 by A_Fans_Dad

SAVES LIVES
REDUCES HOSPITALISATIONS

Seems exactly the same with extra emphasis on GET VACCINATED.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024