Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Board 16:05 - Apr 26 with 4657 viewsTwelveAngryMen

As we complete the 9th week of the Interim Board having had day-to-day responsibility for management of BFC I want to say how proud I am to see how far we’ve come as a club from the standing start we faced back on 25th February.
It’s been a privilege to work with everyone at the Club but particularly Michael, Ben and Ian as we try to direct our great club through the receivership and onto new ownership.
We haven’t got everything right and it would be naïve to believe we would however I know hand on heart that individually and collectively we’ve done our best in very challenging circumstances whilst offering an unparalleled level of transparency to BFC fans as to our aims, remit, the restrictions we are under and finances.
We have seen criticisms this week over junior ST pricing and it’s been reassuring to me to see the reaction to that from Michael and Ben in extending the £75 discounted junior season ticket price so as to allow family groups to continue to sit together.
I hope that now this concession has been offered everyone now feels able to support the Interim Board in their ST pricing. I urge you all to get behind us and purchase your ST’s so that we can deliver what BFC needs on and off the pitch.
UTMP

#footballfirst

Our Board on 20:34 - Apr 29 with 737 viewsjanegallagher

Our Board on 20:23 - Apr 29 by Lala

That’s a fair response Robbie.

I think we are understandably tetchy about past avftt experiences on here!

I agree you aren’t the perpetrator of those feelings. I think it’s just hard to understand your connection to such idiots when you clearly don’t seem to be one yourselfi!

It’s good that posters can vent their frustrations here in a tolerant environment. It’s novel, I like it. I do back Jane because she is a good person and I get her passion for right and wrong. And us women are passionate beings.

It’s all good on here!

LaLa 👍

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Our Board on 20:39 - Apr 29 with 734 viewsLala

Our Board on 20:34 - Apr 29 by janegallagher

LaLa 👍

I hope I’m not speaking for you here Jane. Obviously you say what you feel too. You’re points are always more that valid, and always come from a place of high principle. 👍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Our Board on 20:44 - Apr 29 with 727 viewsjanegallagher

Our Board on 20:39 - Apr 29 by Lala

I hope I’m not speaking for you here Jane. Obviously you say what you feel too. You’re points are always more that valid, and always come from a place of high principle. 👍

Not at all LaLa, I agree with every point you’re making

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Our Board on 20:47 - Apr 29 with 722 viewsspell_chekker

Our Board on 20:44 - Apr 29 by janegallagher

Not at all LaLa, I agree with every point you’re making

Watching with interest. Some good points made by all.

I'm just keeping my gob shut for a couple of days (at least) or I'm trying to.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Our Board on 20:49 - Apr 29 with 718 viewsLala

Our Board on 20:47 - Apr 29 by spell_chekker

Watching with interest. Some good points made by all.

I'm just keeping my gob shut for a couple of days (at least) or I'm trying to.

Spell, join in whenever you want. It’s tolerant mature discussion. No offensive comments or intimidation 👍

Our Board on 20:50 - Apr 29 with 714 viewsspell_chekker

Our Board on 20:49 - Apr 29 by Lala

Spell, join in whenever you want. It’s tolerant mature discussion. No offensive comments or intimidation 👍

I know.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Our Board on 20:55 - Apr 29 with 712 viewsspell_chekker

Our Board on 20:50 - Apr 29 by spell_chekker

I know.

OK then.

Robbie must know a lot of supporters, especially the committed ones who go everywhere away.

They're bound to build up an understanding.

I basically agree with Lala and Jane. All this sad lads' club circus has put me right off any supporter involvement in BFC.

You all know my thoughts on this type of fan but, even when I go off on one and get out of order like I do, I've tried to avoid making it personal and naming them.

Our Board on 21:03 - Apr 29 with 706 viewsLala

Our Board on 20:55 - Apr 29 by spell_chekker

OK then.

Robbie must know a lot of supporters, especially the committed ones who go everywhere away.

They're bound to build up an understanding.

I basically agree with Lala and Jane. All this sad lads' club circus has put me right off any supporter involvement in BFC.

You all know my thoughts on this type of fan but, even when I go off on one and get out of order like I do, I've tried to avoid making it personal and naming them.

Agree Spell 👍

The reason I haven’t joined BST is only to do with the behaviour of some members. Isn’t that a shame.

But until I see a carte blanche disapproval of that behaviour I won’t, on principle, join that group. Not on my own with that stance,and I know that.
At least on here people get that and don’t repeatedly make excuses for vile intimidation.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2019 21:06]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024