Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incoming.... 17:17 - Jan 30 with 10785 viewsColDale

on its way
Incoming.... on 22:53 - Jan 30 with 1890 viewsMolly

Incoming.... on 22:07 - Jan 30 by D_Alien

Captain Nemo will know

He's a good man. He's been naughty less than anyone I know.
Incoming.... on 07:55 - Jan 31 with 1573 viewsEllDale

I bet Graham Barrow isn't over happy which is a crying shame.
Perhaps that's why Huddersfield recalled him, a change of manager at Wrexham.....
Incoming.... on 08:45 - Jan 31 with 1483 viewsD_Alien

Incoming.... on 22:53 - Jan 30 by Molly

He's a good man. He's been naughty less than anyone I know.

You should write a play about it, you're getting Molière by the day

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Incoming.... on 09:25 - Jan 31 with 1384 viewsTomRAFC

I'm cautiously optimistic about this one.

Hilly always used to sign players with specific abilities. Not the best all-rounders but some could dribble, some were good in the air, some could cross. It worked well. There was a point this season when it seemed liked we had plenty of OK generic players who weren't able to take other teams apart. Holden has a decent cross, Hamilton seems able to get stuck in when he's in the middle of the park, Landell is a presence at the back. Here's hoping Pyke's pace is another piece in the puzzle.

Now, about that left back...

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Incoming.... on 10:16 - Jan 31 with 1291 viewsdawlishdale

Think we all need to show a little caution on this one. Contrary to what others have said, not all Wrexham fans are fuming at his departure, with quite a few saying that his level in Conference or L2 at the moment, I'm certainly not expecting a ready made world beater.

He did have quite a good game last time out; but against Maidenhead, who are near the bottom of a league well below ours.

He seems to be more of a left winger than an out and out forward, so lets welcome him, but not be expecting too much from someone with very little League experience, and no goals at league level.

we certainly need another couple of players today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024