Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale 20:51 - Apr 25 with 12272 viewsPassmondsBlue

Heard some interesting news over the weekend, two separate people mentioned to me facts about Scott Hogan
Firstly, Brentford are looking to send him out on loan as they still want him but feel he needs to start over again scoring some goals - Loan to Christmas or full season?
Secondly, he has just bought a house in Norden. I know the address but its not right to post it on here
Think of this what you want buy would be a Hilly type broken toy story again

Poll: Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 14:13 - May 7 with 3283 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 14:11 - May 7 by dingdangblue

Subbed off after his 2nd. Dean Smith , Brentford's manager said Hogan was fuming last week when he subbed him at half time on a hat trick - he's done it again!

Yep....they are (rightfully) protecting him.........but, two chances for hattricks,how gutted must he be?
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 19:51 - May 7 with 2977 views442Dale

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 14:04 - May 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

The boy's mustard!

Good job Hurri Kane and Sturridge are playing well.....could be off to the Euros.

Are you watching Woy Hodgson?

Roy Keane was there watching him today according to reports, eligible for Ireland.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 22:00 - May 7 with 2808 viewsHuddersdale1

My two sons went to the Hudds v Brentford match today, and came away very impressed with Hogan's performance, Town defenders couldn't handle him, he was taken off after his 2nd, they said if left on he would have scored more.

I think the possibility of a loan back to us next season is pretty remote!
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 23:29 - May 7 with 2688 viewsdingdangblue

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 19:51 - May 7 by 442Dale

Roy Keane was there watching him today according to reports, eligible for Ireland.

Didn't know he'd been selected for their U21's whilst at Dale! At the end of the day he's not Irish! I know he's eligible but its nonsense really.

http://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/scott-hogan-ireland-euro-2016/77243

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 17:00 - May 8 with 2373 viewsPassingBee

Hello me again.. this thread seemed to have slipped past me.

Weirdly enough when reading the Huddersfield forum - there was a poster saying that Hogan was signing for them!!

As i said in the other thread , i would imagine he will be sold within the next two seasons.

We are a small club with not much money in relative terms and trying to stay within FFP, so if a newly relegated team needs a goal scorer. We will probably let him go for £10 million plus any extra parachute payment money they want to throw our way (same as Gray , Bristol city offered 10 before being gazumped by Burnley).

Hogan will be a 1st team starter for us next season, he's giving 100% for every minute he's on the pitch , which has forced our manager to manage him strictly this season bare in mind he's been out for nearly 2 years.

Hence taking him off against Fulham when he had 2 goals to his name with the possibility of 3 goals or more a certainty. Same at Huddersfield 2 goals and subbed off.
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 18:12 - May 8 with 2234 viewsD_Alien

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 17:00 - May 8 by PassingBee

Hello me again.. this thread seemed to have slipped past me.

Weirdly enough when reading the Huddersfield forum - there was a poster saying that Hogan was signing for them!!

As i said in the other thread , i would imagine he will be sold within the next two seasons.

We are a small club with not much money in relative terms and trying to stay within FFP, so if a newly relegated team needs a goal scorer. We will probably let him go for £10 million plus any extra parachute payment money they want to throw our way (same as Gray , Bristol city offered 10 before being gazumped by Burnley).

Hogan will be a 1st team starter for us next season, he's giving 100% for every minute he's on the pitch , which has forced our manager to manage him strictly this season bare in mind he's been out for nearly 2 years.

Hence taking him off against Fulham when he had 2 goals to his name with the possibility of 3 goals or more a certainty. Same at Huddersfield 2 goals and subbed off.

That's the thing about Scotty, he gives 100% all the time and sometimes overstretches himself resulting in more than his share of injuries. It's great to see him fulfilling his potential, and he's been handled superbly by Brentford. Someone needs to take him aside and find a way for him to maintain his game whilst minimising the chance of further injury. Then we'll all benefit! We've had a former player, Adam Le Fondre making waves as a goal poacher in the premier league not long since, and Scotty's got the potential to be even better.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024