Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New England Kit 16:56 - Mar 17 with 10194 viewsToast_R

For a change I quite like it. If you don't it'll only be worn three times...
New England Kit on 12:43 - Mar 18 with 3472 viewspaulparker

New England Kit on 12:39 - Mar 18 by CamberleyR

England have actually had a sky blue third kit dating back to the 1970 World Cup

Decent Kit that sky blue one if done right , the 86 version is good it doesn't need all the fancy add on's

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

New England Kit on 12:47 - Mar 18 with 3467 viewsToast_R

New England Kit on 12:39 - Mar 18 by CamberleyR

England have actually had a sky blue third kit dating back to the 1970 World Cup

Win Win then!

The last 4 England shirts have all been boring IMHO. Since 2010 they've essentially been a £4.99 polo shirt with an England badge sewn on, some fancy material and a whacking £80 odd notes for the pleasure. Then the first Nike one looking more like a West Germany 70's shirt. Bad.

Finally we something original and memorable.
Hopefully Nike can sort out a decent new QPR kit next season to go with the sexy new club crest.
New England Kit on 12:50 - Mar 18 with 3459 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Sir,

Your post of 17 March regarding the new England kit.

Having come from a long line of men who have fought for Britain in battles near and far, I feel the need to register my disgust at the apparel our brave boys are expected to don and do battle in, again on French soil, later in the year.

I am not sure who is the biggest arse to be fair. The airy fairy, probably homosexual narcissist, who designed this frightful garb. The woolly liver-mouthed liberal at the FA who thought this combination best represented our blasted 'multi-cultural Britain' and ignored those men who laid down their lives on the battlefields of Rouke's Drift, Gallipolli, Goose Green and the Somme to name but a few or, the scrounging benefit ponces, who will probably use the Human Rights Act to demand the government must buy them one!

None of this would have happened if we hadn't ceded India so shamefully, to that flip-flop wearing lawyer from the Middle Temple.

Frankly, the sooner we vote out of the EU, get eliminated from the Euros, put the economy on a war-footing and invade Europe, the better!

Yours sincerely

General Sir William St.John Smythe (Ret.)
[Post edited 18 Mar 2016 12:51]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New England Kit on 12:50 - Mar 18 with 3458 viewssupahoopsa

This is still hte best kit for me - a 1970's Admiral kit

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

New England Kit on 13:17 - Mar 18 with 3431 viewsheadhoops

Looking at the shape of the kit I bet Crouchy is dusting off his passport as we post.

can live with the dark blue stripe but the light blue shoulders, bra shape and red socks is wrong.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

New England Kit on 13:39 - Mar 18 with 3416 viewsGloucs_R

I quite like the shirts and shorts, I just dont understand the contrasting socks!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

New England Kit on 16:38 - Mar 18 with 3355 viewsTonto

this was my favorite England kit: the red stripe!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

New England Kit on 17:30 - Mar 18 with 3318 viewsQPRDave

I feel we've missed a trick here. we could've gone into psychological warfare with the new shirt....
Login to get fewer ads

New England Kit on 19:14 - Mar 18 with 3275 viewsDorse

I'm just impressed they got the Invisible Man to model the kits.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

New England Kit on 19:40 - Mar 18 with 3262 viewsPunteR

New England Kit on 19:14 - Mar 18 by Dorse

I'm just impressed they got the Invisible Man to model the kits.

Traore doesn't even play for England..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New England Kit on 19:46 - Mar 18 with 3256 viewskensalriser

I think it's good in that it allows us to be angry and bilious about something entirely inconsequential. Honney's post is the best - deserves to be printed in the Mail.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

New England Kit on 00:08 - Mar 19 with 3200 viewsCiderwithRsie

Bunch of lightweights on here, talking about 1990 as a classic England kit. Can't even do nostalgia properly any more.

This is a proper England kit.

New England Kit on 00:24 - Mar 19 with 3195 viewsPunteR

New England Kit on 00:08 - Mar 19 by CiderwithRsie

Bunch of lightweights on here, talking about 1990 as a classic England kit. Can't even do nostalgia properly any more.

This is a proper England kit.

I wasn't even born then you old fart..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New England Kit on 00:40 - Mar 19 with 3191 viewsDeepcutHoop

Nike producing shoddy template fare for their World Cup kits. Lazy buggers.
New England Kit on 11:01 - Mar 19 with 3144 viewsDorse

Both 70s Admiral kits were good and I liked the 98 World Cup kit. This one? Meh. Classic it ain't.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

New England Kit on 11:55 - Mar 19 with 3042 viewsLblock

Judging by the original pictures top of this thread it appears Ale Faurlin could well play for England via the "nationalised" rule...... been here right number of years, loves the country and has no knees. Sorted.

These kits are hideous. Football and skin tight anything is just plainly wrong in my book.
Best England kit ever is simply the Italia 90 one. Classic tops from a classic time for the best year God ever bestowed on earth.
We've got the world in motion......

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

New England Kit on 12:44 - Mar 19 with 3029 viewstimcocking

New England Kit on 10:55 - Mar 18 by CamberleyR

" why the red socks ?? when have we ever played in red fcuking socks "

Joking aside, I take your point though. England's Kits should always be:
Home: White shirt, Navy shorts, White socks. Bit of blue and sometimes blue/red trim is fine.
Away: Red shirts, White shorts, Red socks

And that is all. How hard can it be?
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 19:07]

Clearly not.

England should play every sport in all white.
New England Kit on 12:55 - Mar 19 with 3023 viewsTacticalR

New England Kit on 12:50 - Mar 18 by PlanetHonneywood

Sir,

Your post of 17 March regarding the new England kit.

Having come from a long line of men who have fought for Britain in battles near and far, I feel the need to register my disgust at the apparel our brave boys are expected to don and do battle in, again on French soil, later in the year.

I am not sure who is the biggest arse to be fair. The airy fairy, probably homosexual narcissist, who designed this frightful garb. The woolly liver-mouthed liberal at the FA who thought this combination best represented our blasted 'multi-cultural Britain' and ignored those men who laid down their lives on the battlefields of Rouke's Drift, Gallipolli, Goose Green and the Somme to name but a few or, the scrounging benefit ponces, who will probably use the Human Rights Act to demand the government must buy them one!

None of this would have happened if we hadn't ceded India so shamefully, to that flip-flop wearing lawyer from the Middle Temple.

Frankly, the sooner we vote out of the EU, get eliminated from the Euros, put the economy on a war-footing and invade Europe, the better!

Yours sincerely

General Sir William St.John Smythe (Ret.)
[Post edited 18 Mar 2016 12:51]

Very good PlanetHonneywood.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024