Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is bury pay on the day yet? 12:15 - Mar 9 with 14176 viewsdingdangblue

They've sold 500 tickets. The majority of them guessing that like EVERY other away ticket game this season it will be pay on the day. The stand holds 3500? Surely anyone with a slight bit of intelligence would have looked at past away figures and known there will be over 1000 empty seats. Is there really any need for bury fans being all ticket beforehand?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Is bury pay on the day yet? on 13:18 - Mar 11 with 1503 views100notout

Is bury pay on the day yet? on 11:30 - Mar 11 by TVOS1907

That last paragraph raises some really good points. Email it as a question to the Trust and I'm sure they'll add it to their other questions.

will do

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Is bury pay on the day yet? on 16:22 - Mar 11 with 1286 viewsBFC

Is bury pay on the day yet? on 10:48 - Mar 11 by ParkinsGimp

So the Police in their wisdom , think its a good idea to have all ticket just for away fans in a derby game? Yeah right, fortunatley I dont think any bury fans would of been brave enough to go in the home areas, well I hope not dont want any bother like the biffos I'm too old for all that malarky.

Sometime back in the 80's there was a night match at Spotland that was all ticket for away fans only.
It was around the time when you had to be a member at most (all?) grounds even to get in the home stands.
A few of us turned up ticketless and joined the 'dale membership scheme, we walked around to the Sandy Lane end and paid in using our shiny new cards!
There were LOADS of Bury in that end that night but luckily not the 'not-rights' so all went off peacefully apart from a bit of pushing and shoving when Bury scored.
All ticket for only one team is NOT a good idea IMHO.
It causes more bother than it solves.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024