Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 22:47 - Dec 5 with 5819 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 9:43]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Time for Aitor Karanka on 23:10 - Dec 5 with 4426 viewsUplandsJack

One of my choices but I can't see him coming with us in this state plus HJ will never pay the compo to Steve Gibson for him...
Time for Aitor Karanka on 00:03 - Dec 6 with 4313 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

Aitor Karanka? I'd take anyone instead Monk the W#£%&r!!

Happy Days :-)

Time for Aitor Karanka on 00:07 - Dec 6 with 4287 viewsOldjack

Who? what's his pedigree ? bare in mind this is no time to take chances

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Time for Aitor Karanka on 00:13 - Dec 6 with 4258 viewsUplandsJack

Time for Aitor Karanka on 00:07 - Dec 6 by Oldjack

Real Madrid No2. 18 months in charge at Boro, got to playoff final in 1st season (currently top of Championship) so understands the British game. Plays our old style of play and does it well!!!
Has respect of players from a top level playing career...
Time for Aitor Karanka on 00:14 - Dec 6 with 4253 viewsDr_Winston

The fact that you don't know who he is speaks volumes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Time for Aitor Karanka on 00:16 - Dec 6 with 4246 viewsOldjack

Time for Aitor Karanka on 00:13 - Dec 6 by UplandsJack

Real Madrid No2. 18 months in charge at Boro, got to playoff final in 1st season (currently top of Championship) so understands the British game. Plays our old style of play and does it well!!!
Has respect of players from a top level playing career...

Hmmm i like the cut of his cloth, but it's gonna cost us big bucks

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Time for Aitor Karanka on 00:17 - Dec 6 with 4237 viewsOldjack

Time for Aitor Karanka on 00:14 - Dec 6 by Dr_Winston

The fact that you don't know who he is speaks volumes.

Shuruup who's asking you Winston

Time for Aitor Karanka on 08:28 - Dec 6 with 4105 viewsClinton

Worth it to hear the East Stand choir trying to get their tongues around
"Aitor Karankas barmy army"

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Time for Aitor Karanka on 10:53 - Dec 6 with 3933 viewsunion_jack

Time for Aitor Karanka on 08:28 - Dec 6 by Clinton

Worth it to hear the East Stand choir trying to get their tongues around
"Aitor Karankas barmy army"

Why on earth would he leave Boro who have an excellent chance of going up to join us who have an equally good chance of going down!!??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Time for Aitor Karanka on 11:20 - Dec 6 with 3843 viewsQuakerJack

Time for Aitor Karanka on 10:53 - Dec 6 by union_jack

Why on earth would he leave Boro who have an excellent chance of going up to join us who have an equally good chance of going down!!??

It's a long old season in a league that's very difficult to get out of, with teams like Hull who have maintained much of their squad from the prem, QPR who have now got a decent manager and will probably spend in Jan, Burnley who will come good under a good manager in the second half of the season, Derby, Brighton, the list goes on.

If he hangs on and fails to get another promotion his stock will decrease. We're offering the chance to manage in the premier league with a squad that has the potential to finish in the top half at a club that has a history of being a stepping stone to go on and manage big clubs like Everton/Liverpool etc.

If we meet the buy-out fee he will want to talk to Huw and will come...

I personally think this feller is exactly the right fit for us, he will get us back to our roots, he's also capable of setting up a team that as well as knocking the ball around at will, are also difficult to beat. We may not spend mega bucks on a striker in Jan but we need to get the managerial appointment right at any cost... Unfortunately I feel our board will go for the cheap option once again and target an out of work/compo free manager... I.e. Rodgers or Moyes

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Time for Aitor Karanka on 12:49 - Dec 6 with 3713 viewsangryjack

only manager we will appoint is one who is out of a job,no way will huw pay compensation plus paying garry off we too tight as a club
Time for Aitor Karanka on 14:14 - Dec 6 with 3628 viewsUplandsJack

Time for Aitor Karanka on 12:49 - Dec 6 by angryjack

only manager we will appoint is one who is out of a job,no way will huw pay compensation plus paying garry off we too tight as a club

And this my friend has always been our Achilles heal!!!
Don't get me wrong I'm all for due diligence, but there are times when you have to bite down and roll the dice and this is one of those times....
Finally the board could use this years divided to pay for it, after all it's down to their choices we find ourselves in this position....
Time for Aitor Karanka on 14:18 - Dec 6 with 3607 viewsDr_Winston

Time for Aitor Karanka on 14:14 - Dec 6 by UplandsJack

And this my friend has always been our Achilles heal!!!
Don't get me wrong I'm all for due diligence, but there are times when you have to bite down and roll the dice and this is one of those times....
Finally the board could use this years divided to pay for it, after all it's down to their choices we find ourselves in this position....

There are some very good candidates currently without a club.

Compensation payments aren't the problem. Personality clashes with Huwbert might be.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Time for Aitor Karanka on 13:20 - Dec 19 with 3369 viewsstid

Time for Aitor Karanka on 14:18 - Dec 6 by Dr_Winston

There are some very good candidates currently without a club.

Compensation payments aren't the problem. Personality clashes with Huwbert might be.

Surely he has to be in the running?
Time for Aitor Karanka on 14:33 - Dec 19 with 3152 viewsPegojack

Don't tell me Leadbetter is scouting the manager as well now.
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:05 - Dec 19 with 3050 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:21]

Time for Aitor Karanka on 15:10 - Dec 19 with 3031 viewsmax936

Fuking hell mun, thought you was a big follower of the Championship, seeing as you flood the place with posts of our little cousins mun.

Karanka is a hell of a shout by the way, can't see us paying anything like the compo they'd want though.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2015 16:16]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Time for Aitor Karanka on 15:18 - Dec 19 with 3000 viewsymaohyd

Time for Aitor Karanka on 10:53 - Dec 6 by union_jack

Exactly.

Don't know what planet some people are on. No way would he come and no way, whoever we bring in will be with another club at present.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:08 - Dec 19 with 2921 viewscymrojack

Time for Aitor Karanka on 16:19 - Dec 19 with 2878 viewsOldjack

Time for Aitor Karanka on 15:10 - Dec 19 by max936

Fuking hell mun, thought you was a big follower of the Championship, seeing as you flood the place with posts of our little cousins mun.

Karanka is a hell of a shout by the way, can't see us paying anything like the compo they'd want though.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2015 16:16]

Don't talk bloody wet ,i'll wager most on here didn't know who he was until it was posted up and those who said they did are more than likely in Prossers category

Time for Aitor Karanka on 16:26 - Dec 19 with 2852 viewsymaohyd

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:08 - Dec 19 by cymrojack

I assume you mean me.

Without a shadow of a doubt David Moyes.

With results going the way they sa far are today, tomorrow is looking even more important.

IMO Moyes would have been an ideal choice. Vast experience, superb work ethic, etc.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Time for Aitor Karanka on 16:27 - Dec 19 with 2850 viewsraynor94

Time for Aitor Karanka on 16:19 - Dec 19 by Oldjack

Don't talk bloody wet ,i'll wager most on here didn't know who he was until it was posted up and those who said they did are more than likely in Prossers category

What a load of old pony! you can't half make a fool of yourself

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Time for Aitor Karanka on 16:29 - Dec 19 with 2837 viewsOldjack

Time for Aitor Karanka on 16:27 - Dec 19 by raynor94

What a load of old pony! you can't half make a fool of yourself

bollocks

Time for Aitor Karanka on 19:14 - Dec 19 with 2700 viewsStarsky

Time for Aitor Karanka on 16:26 - Dec 19 by ymaohyd

I assume you mean me.

Without a shadow of a doubt David Moyes.

With results going the way they sa far are today, tomorrow is looking even more important.

IMO Moyes would have been an ideal choice. Vast experience, superb work ethic, etc.

I don't get it.
He's been kicked out by 2 clubs in 12 months

It's just the internet, init.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:54 - Dec 19 with 2661 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:20]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024