Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The old fella with the beard 11:26 - May 13 with 2657 viewsrobith

Who was that in the extra time huddles? I didn't recognise him but it looked like he was screaming Henry IV extracts at the players and that and seemed to get them very geed up. I was transfixed by him
The old fella with the beard on 11:29 - May 13 with 2615 viewsGeorge_Milton

This Fella
The old fella with the beard on 11:46 - May 13 with 2556 viewsrobith

The old fella with the beard on 11:29 - May 13 by George_Milton

This Fella

Much obliged!
The old fella with the beard on 13:25 - May 13 with 2340 viewsquickpassrotter

I must be living on a different planet as I had no idea that Steve Black was on the R's coaching staff. Yes - he was the one giving it all in the huddle before Extra Time last night. ''Blackie'' spent many years at Newcastle Falcons as conditioning coach and ''chief motivator''. Specifically, he has been credited for helping take Jonny Wilkinson to where he is and was mentor to him throughout his time there. Has had positions at Norwich and Huddersfield since. A Geordie, with a huge reputation - and highly regarded and respected in rugby union and football circles. Bloody good that he is with the R's now. I wonder who brought him in ?
The old fella with the beard on 13:28 - May 13 with 2316 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The old fella with the beard on 13:25 - May 13 by quickpassrotter

I must be living on a different planet as I had no idea that Steve Black was on the R's coaching staff. Yes - he was the one giving it all in the huddle before Extra Time last night. ''Blackie'' spent many years at Newcastle Falcons as conditioning coach and ''chief motivator''. Specifically, he has been credited for helping take Jonny Wilkinson to where he is and was mentor to him throughout his time there. Has had positions at Norwich and Huddersfield since. A Geordie, with a huge reputation - and highly regarded and respected in rugby union and football circles. Bloody good that he is with the R's now. I wonder who brought him in ?

Thanks.

Never knew anything about him. Of course, when Charlie did the 'squeezing one out' posture before taking the peno, well I should have guessed.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The old fella with the beard on 13:29 - May 13 with 2305 viewsGetMeRangers

Steve Black recoils at being called a guru. He possesses no magic wand, no secret formula. The advice that he administers each and every day to Jonny Wilkinson, Danny Cipriani and Joey Barton – three seemingly disparate individuals – is rooted in common sense and simplicity. As he puts it: “If you are constantly thinking outside the box, then you are probably in the wrong box.” Quote from The Times... though sure he was not on the pitch just for Joey!
The old fella with the beard on 13:42 - May 13 with 2237 viewsquickpassrotter

The old fella with the beard on 13:29 - May 13 by GetMeRangers

Steve Black recoils at being called a guru. He possesses no magic wand, no secret formula. The advice that he administers each and every day to Jonny Wilkinson, Danny Cipriani and Joey Barton – three seemingly disparate individuals – is rooted in common sense and simplicity. As he puts it: “If you are constantly thinking outside the box, then you are probably in the wrong box.” Quote from The Times... though sure he was not on the pitch just for Joey!

Nice one. Thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024