Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
America can get some things right 17:34 - Jan 15 with 4375 viewsDarran

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/13/ohio-man-execution-lethal-injection

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

America can get some things right on 20:16 - Jan 15 with 1964 viewsexiledclaseboy

Like most countries the USA gets plenty right and plenty wrong. This is one of the things they get horribly wrong.

Poll: Tory leader

America can get some things right on 20:21 - Jan 15 with 1953 viewspansypants

Let us hope those of us who are against the death penalty never have a life of a loved taken from us unlawfully.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

America can get some things right on 20:22 - Jan 15 with 1948 viewsexiledclaseboy

America can get some things right on 20:21 - Jan 15 by pansypants

Let us hope those of us who are against the death penalty never have a life of a loved taken from us unlawfully.

I would hope that those in favour of the death penalty never have a loved one taken from them unlawfully too.

Poll: Tory leader

America can get some things right on 20:23 - Jan 15 with 1947 viewspansypants

America can get some things right on 20:22 - Jan 15 by exiledclaseboy

I would hope that those in favour of the death penalty never have a loved one taken from them unlawfully too.

Let' s all hope ECB
[Post edited 15 Jan 2014 20:24]

America can get some things right on 20:25 - Jan 15 with 1942 viewsjackharris

America can get some things right on 20:16 - Jan 15 by exiledclaseboy

Like most countries the USA gets plenty right and plenty wrong. This is one of the things they get horribly wrong.

I absolutely agree ECB they don't have to start degrading themselves to the level of the convicted criminal. These people on death row are generally complete and utter scum, however, this person might be an entirely different person to that in 1989 (25 years ago). He could have been completely innocent like some of the people that were wrongly hanged in our country were. This would be a horrific death.

Death penalty for open and shut cases, such as that beast who killed April Jones. That is the only sort of scum I would use this method on.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2014 20:27]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

America can get some things right on 20:27 - Jan 15 with 1932 viewspansypants

America can get some things right on 20:25 - Jan 15 by jackharris

I absolutely agree ECB they don't have to start degrading themselves to the level of the convicted criminal. These people on death row are generally complete and utter scum, however, this person might be an entirely different person to that in 1989 (25 years ago). He could have been completely innocent like some of the people that were wrongly hanged in our country were. This would be a horrific death.

Death penalty for open and shut cases, such as that beast who killed April Jones. That is the only sort of scum I would use this method on.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2014 20:27]

If they are scum why keep them alive? Waste of money surely?

America can get some things right on 20:30 - Jan 15 with 1919 viewsjackharris

America can get some things right on 20:27 - Jan 15 by pansypants

If they are scum why keep them alive? Waste of money surely?

As I said death penalty for banged to rights cases like those 2 who brutally murdered Lee Rigby. The man who killed those 2 police women. April Jones killer, etc

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

America can get some things right on 20:38 - Jan 15 with 1899 viewsItchySphincter

""McGuire will experience the agony and terror of air hunger as he struggles to breathe for five minutes after defendants intravenously inject him with the execution drugs," his lawyers have said in court documents."

WTF?! Surely a typo?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

America can get some things right on 20:41 - Jan 15 with 1895 viewsDarran

America can get some things right on 20:38 - Jan 15 by ItchySphincter

""McGuire will experience the agony and terror of air hunger as he struggles to breathe for five minutes after defendants intravenously inject him with the execution drugs," his lawyers have said in court documents."

WTF?! Surely a typo?

F*ck him.

America can get some things right on 20:44 - Jan 15 with 1885 viewspansypants

America can get some things right on 20:38 - Jan 15 by ItchySphincter

WTF?! Surely a typo?

That'll learn him for murdering see.

America can get some things right on 20:57 - Jan 15 with 1872 viewsItchySphincter

No you fvckin dumbos, the bit about defendants injecting him.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

America can get some things right on 21:28 - Jan 15 with 1835 viewsShaky

Florida ex cop patriot (gun lover) stands his ground (murders) popcorn wielding psychopath (cinema goer):

http://gawker.com/florida-man-who-shot-movie-texter-may-use-stand-your-g-1501186

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

America can get some things right on 21:46 - Jan 15 with 1810 viewsCountyJim

Let me get this right you bring up your kids as decent people and one of those things you teach them it's wrong to take a life but then some Countries governments openly kill their citizens no wonder kids are confused ffs
America can get some things right on 21:54 - Jan 15 with 1793 viewsShaky

America can get some things right on 21:46 - Jan 15 by CountyJim

Let me get this right you bring up your kids as decent people and one of those things you teach them it's wrong to take a life but then some Countries governments openly kill their citizens no wonder kids are confused ffs

It is not just that.

I am firmly on the no side, but at least you can have a discussion on the merits of capital punishment. However, in America the emphasis is strongly on the punishment bit; a very large number of people want it to hurt as much as possible.

All this in a supposedly strongly christian country, where - off the top of my head - more than 60% of the population believe they will live to see the second coming of Christ, and better than 50% are creationists.

I'm guessing they never made it past the first few chapters in the bible, unfortunately.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2014 21:55]

Misology -- It's a bitch

America can get some things right on 21:56 - Jan 15 with 1789 viewsDarran

What you mean citizens?

America can get some things right on 23:58 - Jan 15 with 1726 viewsWarwickHunt

Jim, your lack of punctuation is confusing me.
America can get some things right on 00:05 - Jan 16 with 1717 viewsDrizzy

F*ck this skin thief and f*ck the people arguing for his rights when Syrian civilians are dying everyday through warfare that's no fault of their own.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

America can get some things right on 00:07 - Jan 16 with 1714 viewsDarran

America can get some things right on 00:05 - Jan 16 by Drizzy

F*ck this skin thief and f*ck the people arguing for his rights when Syrian civilians are dying everyday through warfare that's no fault of their own.

Well said.

America can get some things right on 07:23 - Jan 16 with 1665 viewsShaky

America can get some things right on 00:07 - Jan 16 by Darran

Well said.

I see.

So the fact the suffering exists in the world in circumstances we are unable to prevent, provides justification for inflicting unnecessary suffering in circumstances we can fully control.

What fine specimens of humanity you two are.

Misology -- It's a bitch

America can get some things right on 10:43 - Jan 16 with 1621 viewsGowerjack

Killing another human being is morally wrong.

It matters not a jot if done by an individual or the State.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

America can get some things right on 11:57 - Jan 16 with 1586 viewsSwanzay

This thread went well....
America can get some things right on 12:04 - Jan 16 with 1581 viewsDarran

America can get some things right on 11:57 - Jan 16 by Swanzay

This thread went well....

Better than most of your shit anyway.

America can get some things right on 12:35 - Jan 16 with 1564 viewsDrizzy

America can get some things right on 07:23 - Jan 16 by Shaky

I see.

So the fact the suffering exists in the world in circumstances we are unable to prevent, provides justification for inflicting unnecessary suffering in circumstances we can fully control.

"unncessary"

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

America can get some things right on 13:24 - Jan 16 with 1538 viewspansypants

America can get some things right on 07:23 - Jan 16 by Shaky

I see.

How do you get on that high horse of yours?

America can get some things right on 16:13 - Jan 16 with 1482 viewsShaky

America can get some things right on 13:24 - Jan 16 by pansypants

How do you get on that high horse of yours?

I always felt the Golden Rule was pretty sound advice: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024