Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? 13:43 - Nov 10 with 30180 viewsItchySphincter

v

v

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:06 - Nov 10 with 2467 viewsSwanfan1

WHY THE FECK CAN THESE FECKING PLAYERS NOT CONCENTRATE ON PLAYING FOOTBALL, PERHAPS IF THEY DID, THEY MIGHT HAVE WON THE FREAKING GAME !!!

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:07 - Nov 10 with 2442 viewsSenhin

So I take it he's a Stoke fan?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:07 - Nov 10 with 2371 viewsmikecph

All that hard work and then undone by a bad ref decision in extra time...
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:07 - Nov 10 with 2358 viewsperchrockjack

you just cannot account for that crap

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:08 - Nov 10 with 2340 viewsLiam12345

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:06 - Nov 10 by Swanfan1

WHY THE FECK CAN THESE FECKING PLAYERS NOT CONCENTRATE ON PLAYING FOOTBALL, PERHAPS IF THEY DID, THEY MIGHT HAVE WON THE FREAKING GAME !!!

what have you been watching? we got robbed.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:08 - Nov 10 with 2299 viewsPlasticman

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:06 - Nov 10 by Swanfan1

They did. The ref, however, seemed like he had a bet going on amount of cards given as well as at least a point for stoke.

Plastic since 2012

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:09 - Nov 10 with 2236 viewsSgorioFruit

pile of shit yet again

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:09 - Nov 10 with 2183 viewshooplehead

oh my good god

i wish i could say i was flabbergasted but we've made a habit of conceding in the 99th minute

2 awful, awful decisions but they really need to learn how to close out a fukking game
Login to get fewer ads

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:09 - Nov 10 with 2152 viewsSwanfan1

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:08 - Nov 10 by Liam12345

We battered them, then we take the lead 3-2
we stop playing, start time wasting, Routledge fights with Begovic,
Pozuelo start kicking the ball away, we lose our concentration, and just like the past 2 euro league games we concede in the last minute, this time by invisible penalty.

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:10 - Nov 10 with 2126 viewsHalon

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:08 - Nov 10 by Liam12345

We certainly got robbed. Im speechless.....Still im proud of the lads
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:10 - Nov 10 with 2120 viewsgibs0n

damn, we really needed those 3 points today. What can we do, we got robbed!
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:10 - Nov 10 with 2118 viewsPlasticman

even the commentators were puzzled what the penalty was for and had to look at several replays before they could make a weak guess.

Plastic since 2012

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:10 - Nov 10 with 2091 viewsaspas45

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:06 - Nov 10 by jamiewales

FFS gutted, i bet perchrockjacks happy now though, gives him something to whine about.

Missde penalty incident stadium live switched over to american football. Gutting what happened??

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:10 - Nov 10 with 2058 viewsJackoBoostardo

ANOTHER ATROCIOUS REFEREE!!!

SCREWED US OVER!!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:11 - Nov 10 with 2025 viewsLiam12345

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:10 - Nov 10 by Halon

We certainly got robbed. Im speechless.....Still im proud of the lads

if we werent robbed i may have had a moan but we have to give it to them all that efforet from 2-0 down to 3 - 2 and then to get robbed.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:12 - Nov 10 with 1959 viewsEvanski

On Thursday I'd have agreed with you, but the boys did f-ck all wrong in injury time today. The ref has phucking robbed us.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:12 - Nov 10 with 1957 viewsSwanfan1

we deserved all 3 points, just like in Southampton, but again we really lose concentration, I was kicking and screaming after we scored 3rd goal, I knew what was about to happen, we start focusing on other stuff right after that goal.

and where the feck did the 5 mins. come from.. wow

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:12 - Nov 10 with 1923 viewsllanedeyrnjack

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:09 - Nov 10 by hooplehead

oh my good god

i wish i could say i was flabbergasted but we've made a habit of conceding in the 99th minute

2 awful, awful decisions but they really need to learn how to close out a fukking game

whilst i take your point about closing out a game, you cannot legislate for poor refereeing decisions!

totally unjustified by the ref

Roses are red, Violets are Blue, Some Rhymes do but this one don't

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:13 - Nov 10 with 1895 viewsPlasticman

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:10 - Nov 10 by aspas45

Missde penalty incident stadium live switched over to american football. Gutting what happened??

ref gave a penalty for nothing. Stoke converted it to a goal.
Game is a draw

Plastic since 2012

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:13 - Nov 10 with 1889 viewsblaine_scfc

I am absolutely devastated. Can't believe the difference in us in both halves, we absolutely dominated them. Wasn't expecting that at all. That second goal for Bony could of really got him going if it turned out to be the winner. Another injury time equaliser.
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:13 - Nov 10 with 1885 viewsmikecph

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:10 - Nov 10 by aspas45

93 min Stoke tries to put a cross in it hits Rangel in the chest but because he had his arms up ref thought it was a handball. On freekick it falls to a Stoke player who shoots at goal - hits Routledge on the arm/shoulder - penalty...
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:14 - Nov 10 with 1793 viewsQuakerJack

The Stoke players were appealing for a corner, one of them pointing at the corner flag, the ref gave them a pen as a bonus, they were shocked themselves.

He gave the pen off their appeals which weren't even for a pen. Kunt of a man, hope he gets home to find his wife boning his best mate

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:15 - Nov 10 with 1789 viewsSgorioFruit

robbed or not, we should start learning on how to close the game down.
we desperately needed them 3 points, well not so much desperate but its been same old bloody story last few weeks.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:15 - Nov 10 with 1789 viewsChief

how the hell can these refs look themselves in the mirror and think to themselves that they do their job to decent level? absolutely shocking

The bas tard was dying for stoke to get the equaliser - never a free kick for rangels 'hand ball', then the re taken corner, then this phantom penalty decision. all in added time that came from stoke wasting time in the 1st half. incompetent refs are one thing, but biased cheating refs are unforgivable

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 18:15 - Nov 10 with 1774 viewsaspas45

The referee had a problem with us today...

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024