Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? 13:43 - Nov 10 with 30176 viewsItchySphincter

v

v

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:23 - Nov 10 with 2091 viewsel_pancho

Wouldn't surprise me if Laudrup got the push if we lose today.

Poll: As things currently stand are Huw Jenkins et al more disliked than Tony Petty?

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:24 - Nov 10 with 2078 viewsaspas45

Boo boys - bring it on - get chico off bring amat on! This is not on

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:24 - Nov 10 with 2070 viewsChief

somethings not right there. I don't know what has gone wrong, but the performances against WBA and Palace earlier in the season seem a long way off.

Heres a decent link:

http://www.stadium-live.com/Channel4.html

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:25 - Nov 10 with 2058 viewsDanishDuck

Chico sucks
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:29 - Nov 10 with 1944 viewsperchrockjack

be positive mun ffs.
Our lads are trying their best and our fans are so fickle so get the feck out our club.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:30 - Nov 10 with 1904 viewsShaky

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:23 - Nov 10 by el_pancho

Wouldn't surprise me if Laudrup got the push if we lose today.

Wouldn't surprise me either given much of the fan base is in the grip of mass-hysteria.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:31 - Nov 10 with 1870 viewsSgorioFruit

Pile of shite. I say this from my armchair.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:33 - Nov 10 with 1834 viewsDanishDuck

Bony nr. 10 wtf ?
Login to get fewer ads

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:33 - Nov 10 with 1834 viewsalphonseM

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:31 - Nov 10 by SgorioFruit

Pile of shite. I say this from my armchair.

they are doing their very best... like the energy they put into it right now
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:33 - Nov 10 with 1825 viewsShaky

Excellent stream for my fellow Dutch speakers:
http://www.streamoftheday.com/player.php?stream=2&type=veetle

Misology -- It's a bitch

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:33 - Nov 10 with 1821 viewsperchrockjack

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:30 - Nov 10 by Shaky

Wouldn't surprise me either given much of the fan base is in the grip of mass-hysteria.

We need a change or we will sink lowerWe care or were 9th 12th 13th etc

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:34 - Nov 10 with 1791 viewsShaky

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:33 - Nov 10 by perchrockjack

We need a change or we will sink lowerWe care or were 9th 12th 13th etc

Honestly Perch, I haven't understood much of what you are saying for the past 2 or 3 weeks.

Misology -- It's a bitch

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:35 - Nov 10 with 1790 viewsjamiewales

Why the fiuck didnt bony leave that for jdg
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:35 - Nov 10 with 1774 viewsalphonseM

f**k
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:35 - Nov 10 with 1772 viewshobo

Great goal
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:36 - Nov 10 with 1714 viewsPlasticman

ffs.

total dominance, then out of the blue...

Plastic since 2012

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:36 - Nov 10 with 1709 viewsLiam12345

shelvey on for britton please

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:37 - Nov 10 with 1681 viewsDanishDuck

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:35 - Nov 10 by jamiewales

Why the fiuck didnt bony leave that for jdg

Bc hes a bad player who needs desperately to score.
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:37 - Nov 10 with 1675 viewsBravoJack

We have been found out gentlemen... Big time!
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:37 - Nov 10 with 1653 viewshobo

Stoke teaching us how to play quick pass and move football
So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:37 - Nov 10 with 1636 viewsharemscarem

Swansea is actually playing very well, but what is happening for the defence!! Two chances for Stoke and two goals!

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:37 - Nov 10 with 1623 viewsmarchamjack

oh fck

what is going on? we look so poor

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:38 - Nov 10 with 1613 viewsPlasticman

2 attempts, 2 goals. What luck...

Plastic since 2012

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:38 - Nov 10 with 1604 viewsaspas45

Pile of shite not trying hard enough - excuses every game

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

So where's the official Swans v Stoke matchday thread then? on 16:38 - Nov 10 with 1599 viewsLiam12345

maybe we even need to have vasquez on attack attack attack

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024