Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking bony in 15:46 - Nov 4 with 18472 viewsGeoffThom

Read on a news now site that laudrup is slowly breaking bony in to get him used to prem football as the Dutch leauge is not very good so he has to slowly try and get him used to our leauge so we won't see that much of him .
HIS HE HAVING A FRIGGIN LAUGH AT THAT PRICE HE BETTER BE UP TO SPEED AND PLAY MORE ITS A JOKE WE CANT WAIT
Breaking bony in on 17:01 - Nov 4 with 1824 viewsdgt73

Breaking bony in on 16:56 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Yep conference here we come with your postage stamp knowledge

The premier league is littered with players who have struggled at first, then gone on to do very well. I don't claim to know everything but it does seem that I know a lot more than you.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Breaking bony in on 17:05 - Nov 4 with 1811 viewsJackFish

Breaking bony in on 16:11 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Weather you like it or not this guy has so far been a complete waste of space and no hoping or wishing by you or anyone will detract from the fact he's piss poor overall at the moment and having a manager say oh he will have to be broken in slowly will detract from this fact it's November when does he think he'll be up to speed APRIL?

The guy has scored seven goals for us this season despite the fact that he's rarely started. We've also hardly scored any goals when he hasn't been on the pitch. Sure he could have done a little better, but he's been nowhere near a "complete waste of space".

Your post is one of the most ridiculous I've read on here, and that's saying something.
Breaking bony in on 17:07 - Nov 4 with 1806 viewsel_pancho

What's all this bollocks we can't afford £12m on Bony?

We made a £15m profit last year?

£15m - £12m = £3m left over. SImple maths really.

Poll: As things currently stand are Huw Jenkins et al more disliked than Tony Petty?

Breaking bony in on 17:08 - Nov 4 with 1806 viewsDarran

Breaking bony in on 17:05 - Nov 4 by JackFish

The guy has scored seven goals for us this season despite the fact that he's rarely started. We've also hardly scored any goals when he hasn't been on the pitch. Sure he could have done a little better, but he's been nowhere near a "complete waste of space".

Your post is one of the most ridiculous I've read on here, and that's saying something.

Geoff does tend to post some bollox but this isn't too bad to be honest,surely Bony should be up and running by November?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Breaking bony in on 17:10 - Nov 4 with 1798 viewsJackFish

Yeah, I think we all probably expected a bit more from him by now, but he's been far from a complete waste of space.
Breaking bony in on 17:11 - Nov 4 with 1797 viewswaynekerr55

Breaking bony in on 17:08 - Nov 4 by Darran

Geoff does tend to post some bollox but this isn't too bad to be honest,surely Bony should be up and running by November?

Well to be fair given his lack of playing time I think he's done quite well

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Breaking bony in on 17:19 - Nov 4 with 1779 viewslovejuicejack

Breaking bony in on 16:50 - Nov 4 by Darran

http://uk.soccerway.com/news/2013/November/04/swansea-aiding-bony-development-sa

Sounds like a very sh1t excuse to me, he got it wrong on the day and not for the first time.

And if your going to sign a striker that needs to bed in then shouldn't we have signed a decent loan back up striker who can score, just a f**king thought like.

Oh and while I'm at it we need to get over ourselves seriously, we aint that good yet, yesterday we were more Bangor than Barca .. totally embarrassing. there is not one pair of bolloxks in the team at the moment.
Breaking bony in on 17:20 - Nov 4 with 1775 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 17:08 - Nov 4 by Darran

In your humble opinion it's been bollocks ,hmmmm when was I wrong ,hmmmm don't think I have been courted controversy maybe but wrong and posting bollocks I think not problem with many of the divs on here is they don't like being told the way it is and please don't rock the boat cause everything is Rosie in the garden ,half the people on here only know success so think it's always gonna be that way ,as I've said before you can dress it up anyway you like some players are just not good enough and any kind of lambasting by some on here will never change that so wise up and open your minds and eyes
Login to get fewer ads

Breaking bony in on 17:24 - Nov 4 with 1773 viewsDarran

Breaking bony in on 17:20 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

In your humble opinion it's been bollocks ,hmmmm when was I wrong ,hmmmm don't think I have been courted controversy maybe but wrong and posting bollocks I think not problem with many of the divs on here is they don't like being told the way it is and please don't rock the boat cause everything is Rosie in the garden ,half the people on here only know success so think it's always gonna be that way ,as I've said before you can dress it up anyway you like some players are just not good enough and any kind of lambasting by some on here will never change that so wise up and open your minds and eyes

I was agreeing with you mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Breaking bony in on 17:34 - Nov 4 with 1758 viewstomdickharry

Breaking bony in on 15:59 - Nov 4 by waynekerr55

I think Huw and ML will be heading for a collision course if he aint going to play his record signing...

As i understand it they have already touched bumpers a couple of times.
Breaking bony in on 17:43 - Nov 4 with 1739 viewsmonmouth

I think just about everyone - except seemingly ML - wants The Wilfman to have a run in the team. Time to forget the cost though. We've paid it, so its sunk, there's no point in trying to equate it with anything that happens next. The only question is whether Bony improves our team or not, and therefore should play or not . Empirical evidence is yes, he does. he needs to be given a real chance to settle, and soon. Maybe we wont see the best of him this term, but less than his best is still a frigging help.

The premier league is full of expensive reserves (Ass-pass, De Bryne, Ba, etc etc); I have higher hopes for Bony than many of them, and I wouldn't be swapping him for Joe Allen or Scott Sinclair or Adam Johnson for sure at this stage.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Breaking bony in on 18:04 - Nov 4 with 1719 viewsIJM89

ML and his staff will obviously know better than all of us, but there has to be more explanation here, there is absolutely no way he isn't physically ready or fit by now. maybe mentally and also yes he does need a bit of adapting to play in our system etc, but our team also needs to adapt to him. in my opinion if he is fit which we can clearly see now he is, the only way this chemistry will build is with games and more games, training will do for so long and get the basics up to speed, but its game time that will iron it out, and lets be honest he gets played in Europe he scores, when he has played in the PL we have created more chances looked more of a threat and he hasn't started half of our games in the PL, I just think we let him loose now and it will soon click, he is not a kid that needs protecting and wrapping up in cotton wool, he is a capable finisher who just needs as many minutes with his new team mates and system/way of playing as possible, and he just happens to be a record signing, so there will always be questions when a club of our spending power or lack of it is questioned by its fans when that is left on the bench so often.
Breaking bony in on 18:14 - Nov 4 with 1709 viewsPlasticman

Breaking bony in on 16:25 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Bookmark my posts on him mate I'm big enough to handle being wrong when he starts banging them in ,but if he doesn't get ready to eat a lot of humble pie ,I've followed the swans for over forty years and this guy will not cut the mustard and take it from me the general concencus on the rounds is he ain't got it and we can't afford for him not to have it

so the 7 goals he is noted for at the moment for our club doesn't count?

Plastic since 2012

Breaking bony in on 18:29 - Nov 4 with 1681 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 18:14 - Nov 4 by Plasticman

so the 7 goals he is noted for at the moment for our club doesn't count?

Let me know when he's scored 20+ in the league
Breaking bony in on 18:31 - Nov 4 with 1673 viewslovejuicejack

Need another fans forum now and have the chance to ask some shitkicking questions because some definitely need to be asked.
Breaking bony in on 18:49 - Nov 4 with 1663 viewspencoedjack

Maybe if we had wingers who could fuking cross he might be what we want

Winger needed in Jan and a fit Pablo.

Routs is too hot & cold & I have made my feelings clear what I think about Dyer often enough.
Breaking bony in on 18:51 - Nov 4 with 1660 viewsJackFish

Breaking bony in on 18:29 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Not likely to score 20 goals sitting on the bench is he?
[Post edited 4 Nov 2013 18:51]
Breaking bony in on 18:56 - Nov 4 with 1648 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 18:51 - Nov 4 by JackFish

Not likely to score 20 goals sitting on the bench is he?
[Post edited 4 Nov 2013 18:51]

Well our manager thinks he belongs there as op points out,let's get something straight I'd love him to score shed loads but on present displays he's poor weather we like it or not
Breaking bony in on 18:58 - Nov 4 with 1643 viewswr72

Judge him when he starts, not coming off the bench trying to get a goal back in the 2nd half.
Breaking bony in on 19:04 - Nov 4 with 1631 viewsdgt73

Breaking bony in on 18:29 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

What a plank you are, so unless he's scores 20 league goals he's a failure then, fuk me michu didn't even score 20 league goals last season.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Breaking bony in on 19:05 - Nov 4 with 1629 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 18:58 - Nov 4 by wr72

Judge him when he starts, not coming off the bench trying to get a goal back in the 2nd half.

Better tell laudrup then
Breaking bony in on 19:14 - Nov 4 with 1616 viewswr72

Breaking bony in on 19:05 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Better tell laudrup then

Laudrup isn't saying he's not upto it,Geoff.You are.Laudrup has said he's easing him in to get the best out of him.

We shouldn't write him off this early,that's just mental.He's clearly got a goal in him and just needs starts.
Breaking bony in on 19:25 - Nov 4 with 1605 viewsGeoffThom

Oh come on you know in your hearts of hearts wether a player is going to be good for the club or not you get a vibe said player does something that makes fans sit up and take notice and does so regular over matches that little spark is there but I'm sorry with bony it's not there ok he's not played regularly but when your manager tells you the step up is A bit big and he's not used to this type of football I rest my case he's not got it at the moment
Breaking bony in on 19:27 - Nov 4 with 1603 viewswr72

Breaking bony in on 19:25 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Oh come on you know in your hearts of hearts wether a player is going to be good for the club or not you get a vibe said player does something that makes fans sit up and take notice and does so regular over matches that little spark is there but I'm sorry with bony it's not there ok he's not played regularly but when your manager tells you the step up is A bit big and he's not used to this type of football I rest my case he's not got it at the moment

'At the moment' you say.You'll get there,Geoff.
Breaking bony in on 19:30 - Nov 4 with 1595 viewsVetchitBack

As with the Shelvey thread I think we are possibly blaming the wrong man.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024