Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's 20:56 - Sep 2 with 4901 viewsNatterjack

http://www.teamtalk.com/england/8903585/Shelvey-blow-for-Under-21s?

Good. A nice rest will do him good
Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 20:59 - Sep 2 with 4864 viewsOldjack

Rest be Jesus he's just had his summer hols mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 21:03 - Sep 2 with 4838 viewsorion3016

Good news

Be over there now after

Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 21:06 - Sep 2 with 4801 viewsOldjack

cards on the table, you lot just don't want any of our players doing international duties just in-case they get hurt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 21:10 - Sep 2 with 4760 viewslonglostjack

Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 21:06 - Sep 2 by Oldjack

cards on the table, you lot just don't want any of our players doing international duties just in-case they get hurt

I'll own up to that

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 21:20 - Sep 2 with 4686 viewsNatterjack

Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 21:06 - Sep 2 by Oldjack

Correct. A meaningless U21 game with a risk of injury??
Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 22:11 - Sep 2 with 4531 viewsOldjack

Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 21:20 - Sep 2 by Natterjack

Correct. A meaningless U21 game with a risk of injury??

that's not the point representing your country is the highest honour a sportsman could achieve ,i bet he's gutted the poor dab

Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 22:35 - Sep 2 with 4404 viewsyescomeon

Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 22:11 - Sep 2 by Oldjack

that's not the point representing your country is the highest honour a sportsman could achieve ,i bet he's gutted the poor dab

I actually agree with you on this. I can understand not wanting players to get injured, fair enough. I find the negativity around international football a little odd though.

Upthecity!

Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 23:08 - Sep 2 with 4322 viewsLaudrup

Why did he pull out?

I hate signatures

Login to get fewer ads

Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 23:11 - Sep 2 with 4302 viewsJoeSoccerFan

The article didn't explain why Jonjo withdrew from the U21 squad. Does anyone have Jonjo's explanation?

Representing one's country benefits club and player by providing additional exposure to other clubs that might be interested in paying a large transfer fee in the future. The other thing is that Jonjo wants to remain in the national team picture to provide opportunity in the future.

This being said, if Jonjo has a niggling injury or wants to recharge to be ready for the 5 matches in 12 days (Lpool, Valencia, CP, Birmingham City, Arsenal), smart move withdrawing.
Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 08:50 - Sep 3 with 4060 viewsJackSomething

Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 23:11 - Sep 2 by JoeSoccerFan

The article didn't explain why Jonjo withdrew from the U21 squad. Does anyone have Jonjo's explanation?

Representing one's country benefits club and player by providing additional exposure to other clubs that might be interested in paying a large transfer fee in the future. The other thing is that Jonjo wants to remain in the national team picture to provide opportunity in the future.

This being said, if Jonjo has a niggling injury or wants to recharge to be ready for the 5 matches in 12 days (Lpool, Valencia, CP, Birmingham City, Arsenal), smart move withdrawing.

I would rather none of our players ever play international football. Keeps them in better condition for our games, less chance of injury, less exposure and possible interest from bigger clubs. Club before country every time.

Realistically, this isn't going to happen and players want to be called up, but in an ideal world...

Too many of our fans want to have their cake and eat it. They want our players to recognised for their talents and play for their country while being lauded by pundits and press, but also want them to stay here and ignore potential moves to bigger clubs. Can't have it both ways.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 12:46 - Sep 3 with 3888 viewsPastor_Flapps

Maybe Woy has pulled him out to play for the senior team.

With all the injuries at the weekend and bearing in minge the scintilating perforfance that he put in for the under 21s last time around and his club form, surely he deserves it?
Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 03:39 - Sep 4 with 3656 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 08:50 - Sep 3 by JackSomething

I would rather none of our players ever play international football. Keeps them in better condition for our games, less chance of injury, less exposure and possible interest from bigger clubs. Club before country every time.

Realistically, this isn't going to happen and players want to be called up, but in an ideal world...

Too many of our fans want to have their cake and eat it. They want our players to recognised for their talents and play for their country while being lauded by pundits and press, but also want them to stay here and ignore potential moves to bigger clubs. Can't have it both ways.

I definitely understand club over country and with this perspective your position is logically consistent.

However, Swansea needs to be able purchase players with small investment, development them, provide exposure and sell them for more money to bigger clubs. This is critical for sustainability and growth into the upper strata of the PL.

Players want bigger opportunities (making more money, playing against the best teams, playing in Champions league) and more challenges. By being a club that promotes their players, makes the club more desirable for future acquisitions.

While I like our players, we need incrementally (if not substantially) better players if we hope to get to the top 4 of the PL and the champions league. In order to do this with our financial constraints, we need to build on the current foundation of talented players and increase the value of the talent pool. We need to this by selling players and replacing them with more talented players.

Just my opinion....
Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 09:30 - Sep 4 with 3565 viewsDevz00

Jonjo Shelvey Pulled Out of England U21's on 12:46 - Sep 3 by Pastor_Flapps

Maybe Woy has pulled him out to play for the senior team.

With all the injuries at the weekend and bearing in minge the scintilating perforfance that he put in for the under 21s last time around and his club form, surely he deserves it?

"bearing in minge"

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024