Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread 09:14 - Aug 8 with 31528 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:15 - Aug 8 with 3402 viewsthedrownedman

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:11 - Aug 8 by treboethjack

Jazz has always been solid enough for us when he's picked imo, he's nothing special but he's never really let us down that I can think of.

Is there a reply button to be had anywhere on this bloody forum?
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:17 - Aug 8 with 3380 viewsharemscarem

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:15 - Aug 8 by thedrownedman

Is there a reply button to be had anywhere on this bloody forum?

There is a reply to this post button, but I can not find a button to write something new that is not a reply.

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:23 - Aug 8 with 3328 viewsJokeren1943

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:11 - Aug 8 by treboethjack

Jazz has always been solid enough for us when he's picked imo, he's nothing special but he's never really let us down that I can think of.

The most interesting for me is Tremmel in the goal. Seem he is going to have alot of matchs this year too.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Aug 8 with 3307 viewsthedrownedman

I'm such a fecking spanner. Too afraid to click the "add to topic" button.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Aug 8 with 3303 viewsmacthejack

How can he possibly be 'nothing special' but have 'never let us down' at the same time. I'd say never letting is down is pretty special. I think Jazz gets a fair bit of stick but he's been solid when called upon and has a lot of potential. ML clearly sees that in him or he would be at another club.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:28 - Aug 8 with 3280 viewsthedrownedman

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Aug 8 by macthejack

How can he possibly be 'nothing special' but have 'never let us down' at the same time. I'd say never letting is down is pretty special. I think Jazz gets a fair bit of stick but he's been solid when called upon and has a lot of potential. ML clearly sees that in him or he would be at another club.

Could be our new Alan Tate. Every club needs one.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:32 - Aug 8 with 3245 viewsharemscarem

Ahh now I found out! It was not that hard, embarrasing!

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:33 - Aug 8 with 3242 viewstreboethjack

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Aug 8 by macthejack

My point is that he's hardly going to go on a long run past 3-4 players and hit the back of the net, but he does well enough when picked.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:33 - Aug 8 with 3241 viewsharemscarem

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Aug 8 by thedrownedman

I'm such a fecking spanner. Too afraid to click the "add to topic" button.

Thank You!

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:35 - Aug 8 with 3227 viewsSASWANSEA

Dyer is going to have to get used to a lot of sitting down this season
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:37 - Aug 8 with 3204 viewswr72

So much to look forward to in that lineup.Mouthwatering
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:46 - Aug 8 with 3140 viewsharemscarem

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:37 - Aug 8 by wr72

Agree! I also look forward to Chico's comeback.

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:56 - Aug 8 with 3028 viewsJackHunt

anyone watching in mumbles? i fancy a beer

Wibble

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:58 - Aug 8 with 2999 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:37 - Aug 8 by wr72

Innit just.....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:01 - Aug 8 with 2972 viewsharemscarem

I think Michu has started strong in the build up play.

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:02 - Aug 8 with 2791 viewsjackess

Ash looks tasty in this away kit of ours......
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:03 - Aug 8 with 2776 viewsDarran

Clarke Carlisle is going to have a long career in tv,most people that talk shit usually do.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:07 - Aug 8 with 2743 viewsDavillin

I haven't found video yet, but I have uefa.com's text commentary. 19th minute, Michu has "a good chance for Swanses" saved

From the number of fouls by Malmo, it sounds more like a back alley gang fight.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:08 - Aug 8 with 2726 viewsjackess

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:07 - Aug 8 by Davillin

I haven't found video yet, but I have uefa.com's text commentary. 19th minute, Michu has "a good chance for Swanses" saved

Malmo are in the process of forgetting what is like to hold a ball...
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:10 - Aug 8 with 2697 viewsharemscarem

Really bad contra. It started well with many players looking fast forward, but then Routledge stopped. A shame!

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:10 - Aug 8 with 2692 viewswr72

I'm prepared to say it now,we've a superstar in Pozuelu

And what a ball from Canas
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Aug 8 with 2667 viewsAdmire

Credit to Malmö for going for it but we look so dangerous.we never look stressed even when pressed.....pozuelo looks an amazing buy. Another great scouting job....what was it? 450,000£?

Canas seems to fit in not only off the field but only on so far...

Pleasantly suprised to see jazz in there. Laudrup bringing up another young back to the side. I was figuring that we would bring in a rb when we let dwight go but its even better when you can bring a young player back after a loan period..
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:12 - Aug 8 with 2655 viewsStanners

Great ball by Cannas

Shame Wayne Routledge couldn't finish
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:13 - Aug 8 with 2634 viewsGroo

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:07 - Aug 8 by Davillin

http://softsportstv1322.altervista.org/

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:13 - Aug 8 with 2626 viewsharemscarem

Pozuelo finds the empty Spaces between there midfield and defence. Now a dangerous freekick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024