Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOSWANKA? 21:51 - May 11 with 4580 viewsconnell10

I wonder if the mono brow money grabber will be playing tomorrow? i wouldnt mind if i never saw the kunt in a rangers shirt again!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BOSWANKA? on 22:03 - May 11 with 3277 viewsBirchwood

I really hope he does. Not one for abusing our own players but I'd make an exception for that ar*e hole

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on.

BOSWANKA? on 22:08 - May 11 with 3243 viewsTacticalR

It all seems a bit academic now, plus the whole team seems to have given up the ghost.

In any case why boo a bad player who plays badly? Surely it's better to boo those who bought that bad player in the first place?

Air hostess clique

BOSWANKA? on 22:14 - May 11 with 3217 viewsHayesender

Stick him and Mbia on the bench and make them warm up in front of us for 90 minutes.

Cnts.

Poll: Shamima Beghum

BOSWANKA? on 22:14 - May 11 with 3220 viewsDesertBoot

You can buy Bosingwa and Park action figures in the club shop now. One goes missing and the other keeps falling over

Wish I could be like David Watts

BOSWANKA? on 08:54 - May 12 with 3026 viewsRanger78

BOSWANKA? on 22:08 - May 11 by TacticalR

It all seems a bit academic now, plus the whole team seems to have given up the ghost.

In any case why boo a bad player who plays badly? Surely it's better to boo those who bought that bad player in the first place?

If people choose to boo him, I don't think it would be because he played badly???

It would be because of his disgraceful attitude and utter disrespect to our football club, all while he has been collecting vast sums of money!'
BOSWANKA? on 10:58 - May 12 with 2932 viewsDesertBoot

Supposedly the lap of honour has been ditched by Redknapp. A good idea I'd say. Perhaps they should come out one by one.

BOSWANKA? on 11:29 - May 12 with 2908 viewsHooparoo

Why bother with tossers like Bosingwa and Mbia? We should get a look at some of the youngsters like Peter Skapetis and Sutherland.

We need some feel good factor to bid this bloody awful season bye bye.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

BOSWANKA? on 12:40 - May 12 with 2863 viewsTW_R

Christ - do we have to have the"if Bosingwa plays tomorrow" thread before every game? It is getting a bit boring. Hopefully he'll be gone in the summer so we won't see them again.
Login to get fewer ads

BOSWANKA? on 13:18 - May 12 with 2835 viewsderbyhoop

BOSWANKA? on 12:40 - May 12 by TW_R

Christ - do we have to have the"if Bosingwa plays tomorrow" thread before every game? It is getting a bit boring. Hopefully he'll be gone in the summer so we won't see them again.

Sadly, he has 2 more years to run on a contract allegedly paying him £65,000 per week. Why would he give that up and who would be mad enoughto take it over? My guess is we'll be stuck with him. Unless the fans and/or manager can force him out.

I no longer care about the rest of this season but for next year I'd like to see Luke Young, Harriman or anybody selected ahead of him.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

BOSWANKA? on 16:09 - May 12 with 2771 viewsdubaistu

I have never hated someone as much as I do him
BOSWANKA? on 16:11 - May 12 with 2757 viewsdubaistu

From the BBC
SUBSTITUTION - QPR 1-2 Newcastle

QPR boss Harry Redknapp is obviously not impressed with his side's first-half showing. Fabio and Shaun Derry come on for Stephane Mbia and Jose Bosingwa at half-time.

I suspect this is the last that Loftus Road will see of Jose Bosingwa.

If that happened, I'd get a tummy tuck, remove a few ribs and suck myself off in the centre circle first game of next season.
BOSWANKA? on 16:17 - May 12 with 2719 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

BOSWANKA? on 16:11 - May 12 by dubaistu

From the BBC
SUBSTITUTION - QPR 1-2 Newcastle

QPR boss Harry Redknapp is obviously not impressed with his side's first-half showing. Fabio and Shaun Derry come on for Stephane Mbia and Jose Bosingwa at half-time.

I suspect this is the last that Loftus Road will see of Jose Bosingwa.

If that happened, I'd get a tummy tuck, remove a few ribs and suck myself off in the centre circle first game of next season.

That I want to see.(in a non gay way)

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

BOSWANKA? on 16:18 - May 12 with 2716 viewsconnell10

BOSWANKA? on 12:40 - May 12 by TW_R

Bet you feel a bit silly now dont ya mate! As long as the likes of boswanka are ruining our club then I think its very valid having threads like this:-)

BOSWANKA? on 16:20 - May 12 with 2707 viewsqprcanadabc

BOSWANKA? on 16:18 - May 12 by connell10

Bet you feel a bit silly now dont ya mate! As long as the likes of boswanka are ruining our club then I think its very valid having threads like this:-)

totally agree...i find it hard to drum up any enthusiasm when the players can't....Jbos needs to be present at the next fan's meeting to explain!
BOSWANKA? on 16:25 - May 12 with 2676 viewskropotkin41

Can we safely assume that that is the last time we will see him in the hoops?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

BOSWANKA? on 16:38 - May 12 with 2649 viewsJamie

BOSWANKA? on 16:25 - May 12 by kropotkin41

Can we safely assume that that is the last time we will see him in the hoops?

2 years left. Imagine we'd hav to pay up his contract or heavily subsidise it to move him on.
BOSWANKA? on 16:42 - May 12 with 2642 viewsTacticalR

I think this has proved that Bosingwa genuinely is a bad player (whatever his attitude).
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Air hostess clique

BOSWANKA? on 17:04 - May 12 with 2596 viewswalshy15a

The tosser,gives away a penalty then gifts the Toon a ridiculous back pass to score the winner,what a f*ucking Bellend!!!
BOSWANKA? on 17:20 - May 12 with 2552 viewsTW_R

BOSWANKA? on 16:18 - May 12 by connell10

Er - no. Why should I? The same thread comes up before every game. It's boring.

No one wants him here (except Gazza) he's a poor player and the sooner he goes the better. But as Derby says, he's on another 2 years unless we pay him off or we can offload him to Russia or the Middle East.
BOSWANKA? on 17:25 - May 12 with 2520 viewsoldmeadoniansR

BOSWANKA? on 17:20 - May 12 by TW_R

No one wants him here (except Gazza) he's a poor player and the sooner he goes the better. But as Derby says, he's on another 2 years unless we pay him off or we can offload him to Russia or the Middle East.

Nail on the head. Who on earth is going to buy him?
BOSWANKA? on 17:34 - May 12 with 2479 viewsconnell10

BOSWANKA? on 17:20 - May 12 by TW_R

well it might be a bit boring to you mate but this thread has had over 800 views so other fans seem to be taking an interest in this issue, therefore as stated before i think these sort of threads are worth starting.

BOSWANKA? on 18:02 - May 12 with 2407 viewsnewgolddream

BOSWANKA? on 17:34 - May 12 by connell10

well it might be a bit boring to you mate but this thread has had over 800 views so other fans seem to be taking an interest in this issue, therefore as stated before i think these sort of threads are worth starting.

BOSWANKA? on 20:43 - May 12 with 2241 viewsQPR1882

BOSWANKA? on 20:53 - May 12 with 2221 viewsRs_Holy

BOSWANKA? on 20:43 - May 12 by QPR1882

I do love this advert.
If the man had any pride in himself he would take a cut and move to another club... But I can see him hanging around in the stiffs for the next year before the club finally have a purge and pay the 'man' off... Typifies everything that is wrong with football today!
BOSWANKA? on 20:54 - May 12 with 2212 viewsDesertBoot

Rumours he's off to Turkey but why on earth did he play anyway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024