Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away support tonight 00:03 - Jan 16 with 6238 viewssheppetonrs

I'd just like to say that the 1000 r's that travelled to West Brom tonight should be saluted, so I salute every one of you. If it were up to me I would give you all 200 loyalty points to ensure you all get first refusal for all remaining away games.
Away support tonight on 14:01 - Jan 16 with 1137 viewsDieByYourSide

Away support tonight on 13:56 - Jan 16 by DevonWhite

Genuinely impressed with both away followings last night. I thought we'd each have taken half as many as we did. As you say, fair play for those who went. Particularly all the way to Blackpool.

Agreed. Some idiot QPR fan on Twitter made up a rumour that Fulham had taken 37 to Blackpool which was countered with an equally stupid rumour that we had taken 200 to West Brom. Hopefully with £15 tickets and a turnaround in form we can get a gate at least in the teens for MK Dons

Poll: And it's hi ho

Away support tonight on 14:42 - Jan 16 with 1111 viewsRangersw12

Away support tonight on 13:53 - Jan 16 by Konk

Fair play to those 718 that went. We had 375 last night according to Blackpool. Worcester Park to Blackpool is twice as far away as Smethwick from West Ruislip. Using a series of complex calculations, it becomes clear that our support was better than yours last night.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Fair play to the club for putting on free travel for your fans
Away support tonight on 14:48 - Jan 16 with 1097 viewsKonk

Away support tonight on 14:42 - Jan 16 by Rangersw12

Yep, nice gesture that probably cost the club about a tenner given the number of people that fancied a cold night out in Blackpool, the joys of official coach travel and getting back to the Cottage/Motspur Park at 4am. Saving a few bob might have made the whole exercise slightly less of a wear-out.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Away support tonight on 14:49 - Jan 16 with 1088 viewsDieByYourSide

Away support tonight on 14:42 - Jan 16 by Rangersw12

rumbled

Rangers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fulham

FACT etc

Definitely DON'T wish QPR had similar concern for fans...

Away support tonight on 14:55 - Jan 16 with 1077 viewsRangersw12

Away support tonight on 14:48 - Jan 16 by Konk

Yep, nice gesture that probably cost the club about a tenner given the number of people that fancied a cold night out in Blackpool, the joys of official coach travel and getting back to the Cottage/Motspur Park at 4am. Saving a few bob might have made the whole exercise slightly less of a wear-out.

Probably added an extra 200 to your support so worth doing

Saying that someone would have to pay me to go on official coaches would rather walk
Away support tonight on 14:55 - Jan 16 with 1075 viewsRangersw12

Away support tonight on 14:49 - Jan 16 by DieByYourSide

rumbled

Rangers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fulham

FACT etc

Definitely DON'T wish QPR had similar concern for fans...

?
Away support tonight on 15:01 - Jan 16 with 1058 viewsKonk

Away support tonight on 14:55 - Jan 16 by Rangersw12

Probably added an extra 200 to your support so worth doing

Saying that someone would have to pay me to go on official coaches would rather walk

I've got no idea how many went my coach - I'd have thought most would have gone independently and stopped up there for the night. I'm basing this on my two Northern midweekers, many years ago, when I wanted to top myself by the time we got to Hammersmith Broadway. Getting back to Fulham or Motspur Park at 4am, time off work after spending all night sat up on a goon bus with tedious fu ckers trying to do the Daily Mirror Football Quiz book out loud and arguing about who'd make the top twenty Fulham left-backs...fu ck that. Especially with the prospect of near inevitable defeat in the North-West.

Away support tonight on 15:20 - Jan 16 with 1030 viewsDieByYourSide

Away support tonight on 14:55 - Jan 16 by Rangersw12

?

Just a little joke as I'm sure some would see this as a stick to beat Fulham with, even if it does go a little way to explain their decent following yesterday.

Login to get fewer ads

Away support tonight on 15:21 - Jan 16 with 1026 viewsthame_hoops

The cheering of odemwingie and singing his name was funny, wound up the baggies. 'Tracksuit from matalan' made the coppers laugh
Away support tonight on 15:33 - Jan 16 with 1009 viewsKonk

Away support tonight on 15:20 - Jan 16 by DieByYourSide

Just a little joke as I'm sure some would see this as a stick to beat Fulham with, even if it does go a little way to explain their decent following yesterday.

Coaches left Fulham/Motspur Park at midday and didn't return until 4am. In between, people got to sit on a coach, faff about at the odd service station, watch the game in the freezing cold, and waste a day or two's annual leave. If you weren't inclined to go, anyway, I can't see *that* many people being swayed by saving £20 or something on the coach fare.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024