Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
sminky shorts 15:53 - Sep 21 with 1267 viewsHollowayRanger

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

sminky shorts on 00:45 - Sep 22 with 1148 viewsIrishR

The guy who does these is from the same town as me in Ireland, Kanturk. He was a pretty good footballer too. Fast, skillful striker. Helped his team get to the FAI junior cup semi final where they lost to Stella Maris who had Irish youth internationals. Was a big achievement for such a small place. They beat Cobh(who had Stephen Ireland) and Kerry youths along the way. Good luck to him, he seems to be going places and fast.
sminky shorts on 03:46 - Sep 22 with 1126 viewsjohnjo1

sminky shorts on 00:45 - Sep 22 by IrishR

The guy who does these is from the same town as me in Ireland, Kanturk. He was a pretty good footballer too. Fast, skillful striker. Helped his team get to the FAI junior cup semi final where they lost to Stella Maris who had Irish youth internationals. Was a big achievement for such a small place. They beat Cobh(who had Stephen Ireland) and Kerry youths along the way. Good luck to him, he seems to be going places and fast.

You fecked up when you said Kerry youth.
sminky shorts on 11:25 - Sep 22 with 1050 viewsHollowayRanger

just back from west visiting cousins , all the kids over there watch these and repeat the phases non stop cocka bleeding doo!!!!! a piece a cheeseeeeeee i canttttttt do it!

driving everyone mad

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

sminky shorts on 11:54 - Sep 22 with 1041 viewsIrishR

sminky shorts on 03:46 - Sep 22 by johnjo1

You fecked up when you said Kerry youth.

It might have been Wexford youths, ill find out for sure. Cock and doodle do boiiiiiii :P
sminky shorts on 05:23 - Sep 23 with 977 viewsgueRRilla

Love the rabbit hole one. While we're on the subject of obscure Irish humour, have you lads picked this up?

remixed into this..... (Read the lyrics!)
http://soundcloud.com/boco/leave-it-out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024