Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? 11:04 - Sep 11 with 4953 viewscurdie

Looks like Birmingham are in for a fun ride

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2201452/Flavio-Briatore-Birmin
Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 12:17 - Sep 11 with 4085 viewsTacticalR

Birmingham is certainly in need of boutique football and rapid rotation of managers (a.k.a. total football of the bench), but I'm not sure if Naomi and Tamara will want to travel that far on a cold night in winter.

Air hostess clique

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 12:25 - Sep 11 with 4056 viewssmegma

Will the poodles join them ??
Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 12:35 - Sep 11 with 4022 viewsA40Bosh

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 12:45 - Sep 11 with 3972 viewsSuffolkHoop

But is it far enough away?! With HS2 in the pipeline etc
Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 12:51 - Sep 11 with 3948 viewsTacticalR

At least any Birmingham fans who watch The Four-Year Plan will know what they're getting.

Air hostess clique

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 13:04 - Sep 11 with 3899 viewssimmo

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=63171#3

You know links to the Daily Mail, can we just, not?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 13:34 - Sep 11 with 3825 viewsheadhoops

Flavio, Gianni meet Marlon and Leroy.........

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 13:49 - Sep 11 with 3776 viewsTacticalR

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 13:34 - Sep 11 by headhoops

Flavio, Gianni meet Marlon and Leroy.........

It's the boutique of brutality.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 13:51 - Sep 11 with 3766 viewsCanadaRanger

Looking for a "Villa" in the Midlands...
:)
Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 14:01 - Sep 11 with 3740 viewsBklynRanger

Oh the humanity. I think the only 2 teams I'd honestly wish this upon are The Scum and Reading.

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 14:03 - Sep 11 with 3730 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 13:51 - Sep 11 by CanadaRanger

Looking for a "Villa" in the Midlands...
:)

Or maybe it is the 'Venice of the North' that interests them.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 18:42 - Sep 11 with 3565 viewsAlbRanger

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 14:01 - Sep 11 by BklynRanger

Oh the humanity. I think the only 2 teams I'd honestly wish this upon are The Scum and Reading.

....and Barnet
Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 15:03 - Sep 12 with 3314 viewsKevinPR

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19567592

"I think we did a great job [at QPR].
"The most important thing is that I took QPR when they were in the Second Division and we got promoted without spending a fortune and at the end the job was done. QPR are now in the Premier League."

Hmmmm...
Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 15:17 - Sep 12 with 3288 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 15:03 - Sep 12 by KevinPR

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19567592

"I think we did a great job [at QPR].
"The most important thing is that I took QPR when they were in the Second Division and we got promoted without spending a fortune and at the end the job was done. QPR are now in the Premier League."

Hmmmm...

Donning tin hat here. But they did actually do everything they set out to do. Not saying I liked the way they did it, but we were a team in danger of being relegated again to visit the Oldhams and MK Cons of the world. And now here we are 4 years on playing the likes of Man Utd and The Scum.
Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 15:29 - Sep 12 with 3266 viewstoboboly

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 15:17 - Sep 12 by dodge_stoke_r

Donning tin hat here. But they did actually do everything they set out to do. Not saying I liked the way they did it, but we were a team in danger of being relegated again to visit the Oldhams and MK Cons of the world. And now here we are 4 years on playing the likes of Man Utd and The Scum.

More down to Mittal's and Ecclestones cash. Had more managers in 4 years than in West Ham's history and more players in than most transfer windows for the entire football league.

Gianni and Briatore weren't the ones that got us up.

Remember how good the football was before Warnock? Woeful and useless with just the odd game a season being any good. We only started performing when Briatore and Gianni were pushed to the side by an exasperated Amit.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 15:38 - Sep 12 with 3250 viewsCliff

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 15:17 - Sep 12 by dodge_stoke_r

I seem to remember that it was only when the Flabby one took umbrage at being booed and called a w@nker at every match (also possibly trying to dodge a fit and proper investigation), and subsequently disappeared from the scene that things started working for us. When he finally upped and left, Paladini was sidelined and later disposed of.

So although things would have undoubtedly gone different if there two muppets had never come to our club, I'm still of the opinion that we gained promotion despite them, not because of them.
Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 15:41 - Sep 12 with 3239 viewsthame_hoops

on that article in the mail my readers comment is the top rated. do i get a medal?
Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 16:26 - Sep 12 with 3217 viewsNov77

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2012-09-12/former-qpr-chairman-heading

zulu warriors?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 16:32 - Sep 12 with 3208 viewsDaiHo0p

Has he paid back the loan we gave him yet?
Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 16:42 - Sep 12 with 3184 viewsTacticalR

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 16:32 - Sep 12 by DaiHo0p

Has he paid back the loan we gave him yet?

Don't bother us with those fine details.

Air hostess clique

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 17:04 - Sep 12 with 3170 viewsdaveB

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 16:26 - Sep 12 by Nov77

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2012-09-12/former-qpr-chairman-heading

zulu warriors?

still doing the same trick where he gets the nutters on side and bullies the rest of the fanbase. Always loved Birmingham just like he loved us etc
Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 17:09 - Sep 12 with 3163 viewskomradkirk

The fat orangeman has already the next four managers lined up.
Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 17:28 - Sep 12 with 3137 viewstoboboly

""I've always liked Blues and I've got a good relationship with a lot of Zulu Warriors [City's hooligan element], if they're still there I don't know, because I've been at QPR for 11 years."

If he has a good relationship with the 'Zulu Warriors' then how comes he is unsure whether they are still around?

God the guy is a fcuking horrible, lying c@nt of the highest order.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 17:40 - Sep 12 with 3123 viewssmegma

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 17:28 - Sep 12 by toboboly

""I've always liked Blues and I've got a good relationship with a lot of Zulu Warriors [City's hooligan element], if they're still there I don't know, because I've been at QPR for 11 years."

If he has a good relationship with the 'Zulu Warriors' then how comes he is unsure whether they are still around?

God the guy is a fcuking horrible, lying c@nt of the highest order.

His son made a similar claim at a QPR AGM to a fan (that he knocked about with the Zulu Warriors). Word got back to one of them who then threatened GPs son to keep his mouth shut and disappear so he stopped going to football all of a sudden. Strange coincidence ? Lifelong Port Vale fan as well by all accounts.
Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 18:22 - Sep 12 with 3081 viewswombat

Flavio and Gianni to buy Birmingham? on 17:40 - Sep 12 by smegma

His son made a similar claim at a QPR AGM to a fan (that he knocked about with the Zulu Warriors). Word got back to one of them who then threatened GPs son to keep his mouth shut and disappear so he stopped going to football all of a sudden. Strange coincidence ? Lifelong Port Vale fan as well by all accounts.

I thought the rumour going around at the time was his son had been offered police protection to avoid any violence towards him , although I think his son was spotted at LR a season or so ago

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024