Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry goes on trial this Monday 02:39 - Jul 8 with 52612 viewsDylanP

Terry's trial to start on Monday. Yet another thing to look forward to, Sadly, apparently the maximum he can get is a small fine. However, the humiliation will be a laugh.

Football fans found guilty of racism can be banned from going to football grounds for a while. Wouldn't it be funny if Terry received a football ground ban!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2170238/John-Terry-trial-Anton

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 13:52 - Jul 10 with 1809 viewssimmo

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 13:49 - Jul 10 by isawqpratwcity

Not bad for off-season, though...

You say that but with no football this feels like all I have.

Loft for Words is my Methadone

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 13:55 - Jul 10 with 1788 viewsNorthernr

Yes it's excellent.
Worth saying that our average day went from 22,000 to 45,000 overnight simply by being promoted into the Premier League. Same site, same articles, same writers, same message board, twice the hits because we went up a division.
Disappointed with anything less than 50,000 these days TBH, even in off season.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 13:56 - Jul 10 with 1779 viewsEsgaroth

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 13:49 - Jul 10 by QPR1882

If it does get dismissed they may as well close up the kick Racism out of football campaign.

No officer my words were responsive and not accusatory just like the Terry case

ok carry on then

So John Terry has given testimony on the stand under oath and claimed he did NOT call Anton a "Black c**t" when its clear to everyone who has seen the footage that he did, Isn't that Perjury?

I thought that carried a custodial sentance?

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:02 - Jul 10 with 1752 views18StoneOfHoop

Fook that for a game of soldiers,whitecity!

YANKS have (or observe) The EPL,pressers,marquee signings and off seasons.
WE have The Premier League,press conferences,major signings and close seasons.

Don't let your standards slip.

Did you ever read The Victor? Remember when Alf Tupper won the 1959 White City Invitational Mile after getting to the start line with moments to spare and powered only by fish and chips in newspaper?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:06 - Jul 10 with 1717 viewsmichael67

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 13:55 - Jul 10 by Northernr

Yes it's excellent.
Worth saying that our average day went from 22,000 to 45,000 overnight simply by being promoted into the Premier League. Same site, same articles, same writers, same message board, twice the hits because we went up a division.

Have you not had any Park supporting asians logging in yet?

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:08 - Jul 10 with 1706 viewsisawqpratwcity

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 13:55 - Jul 10 by Northernr

Yes it's excellent.

You'll have to charge a penny a post!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:12 - Jul 10 with 1676 viewsisawqpratwcity

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:02 - Jul 10 by 18StoneOfHoop

Fook that for a game of soldiers,whitecity!

YANKS have (or observe) The EPL,pressers,marquee signings and off seasons.
WE have The Premier League,press conferences,major signings and close seasons.

Don't let your standards slip.

Did you ever read The Victor? Remember when Alf Tupper won the 1959 White City Invitational Mile after getting to the start line with moments to spare and powered only by fish and chips in newspaper?

I stand corrected!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:20 - Jul 10 with 1609 viewsJamie

Magistrate confirms there IS a case to answer and we go on.
Login to get fewer ads

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:20 - Jul 10 with 1609 viewsreal_loftus

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:12 - Jul 10 by isawqpratwcity

I stand corrected!

Trial continues - case to answer

#backofthenet

ATAF.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:22 - Jul 10 with 1585 viewsNorthernr

Mwahahaha. Get back on the stand you thick twonk.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:23 - Jul 10 with 1564 viewsblacky200

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:06 - Jul 10 by michael67

Have you not had any Park supporting asians logging in yet?

Clive will have to ask uncle Tony to put LFW's address on the plane for the Asia pre-season tour
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:25 - Jul 10 with 1556 views18StoneOfHoop

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:20 - Jul 10 by real_loftus

Trial continues - case to answer

#backofthenet

#Get in!

Please Mr Crown Barrister Penny on behalf of the entire ABC footie nation cut the odious dissembling plank to ribbons..

Remember when this sad baseball-hatted,'88 Coors beshirted nutter cried his eyes out for the Sky cameras at The Bridge when his beloved Mourinho left on 2/9/2007? Well here he is again standing lonely vigil with only his cardboard cut-out JT for company.
...aaah bless!
9th July 2012

2nd September 2007

Hate to think of the pen coming off him.. Nasty. Should get himself down to Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and ask for a lobotomy tout-de-suite....I'm sure he'd be a lot happier in the long run.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:29 - Jul 10 with 1515 viewsAntti_Heinola

Seems the magistrate knows he did it. It's clear as day he did it.

Bare bones.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:45 - Jul 10 with 1420 viewsJamie

Terry said he repeated the words 'black c***' 'out of shock he accused me out of that'

Terry: "I thought he was accusing me of calling him a black c***..I was angry.. upset.."

Terry says he repeated words "out of shock"...If someone said to me I was a fat c*** or an ugly c*** I would repeat that back to them."
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:49 - Jul 10 with 1403 viewsJamie

prosecutor makes a sudden intervention to accuse Terry's lawyer of asking a 'leading question' about why he told Ferdinand to F*** off

Terry says ball was in play when he turned to Ashley Cole and said, ``Anton's accused me of being a racist.''
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:52 - Jul 10 with 1387 viewsRANGERS4EVER

If they want the case to be thrown out because it was weak then Suarez should not of got an 8 match ban either

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:19 - Jul 10 with 1750 viewsLimehouseR

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 11:38 - Jul 10 by Phildo

He seems to be running the 'some of my best friends are black' defence

No what he actually said was:

"I'm not racist. Some of my best friends wives are black."
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:24 - Jul 10 with 1718 viewsNorthernr

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Yes. Same reason Barton got away with his Twitter rant about it. You can't prejudice a judge, in theory.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:28 - Jul 10 with 1698 viewsstansleftfoot

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:49 - Jul 10 by Jamie

prosecutor makes a sudden intervention to accuse Terry's lawyer of asking a 'leading question' about why he told Ferdinand to F*** off

Terry says ball was in play when he turned to Ashley Cole and said, ``Anton's accused me of being a racist.''

Have i missed the point somewhere, i thought Anton had not heard the racist abuse during the game and only became aware of it later after the game.
Why would Terry be asking this of Ashley....?
This has been repeated a number of times now.....didn't Anton have to shown a video of Terry calling him.....da da da da!
The whole defence is slung together on hot air and AC's being in JT's little club....
Guilty of racism and guilty of twisting the truth, hardly a surprise.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:31 - Jul 10 with 1674 viewsNorthernr

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:28 - Jul 10 by stansleftfoot

Have i missed the point somewhere, i thought Anton had not heard the racist abuse during the game and only became aware of it later after the game.
Why would Terry be asking this of Ashley....?
This has been repeated a number of times now.....didn't Anton have to shown a video of Terry calling him.....da da da da!
The whole defence is slung together on hot air and AC's being in JT's little club....
Guilty of racism and guilty of twisting the truth, hardly a surprise.

Ferdinand says he was completely unaware of any racism until after the match when it was shown on YouTube.

Terry's case is that this is not true, that Ferdinand accused him of it during the game and the video footage is of Terry repeating the allegation back to him in an incredulous manner. Terry says he heard Ferdinand alleging racist abuse, then turned to his black friend Ashley during the game to discuss how ridiculous that is.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:36 - Jul 10 with 1623 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I dont know why and I feel bad about it but sometimes I just think "Well maybe Terry is telling the truth"

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:37 - Jul 10 with 1617 viewsTW_R

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:36 - Jul 10 by RANGERS4EVER

I dont know why and I feel bad about it but sometimes I just think "Well maybe Terry is telling the truth"

But why would he start at this point in his life?
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:45 - Jul 10 with 1551 viewsstansleftfoot

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:31 - Jul 10 by Northernr

Ferdinand says he was completely unaware of any racism until after the match when it was shown on YouTube.

Terry's case is that this is not true, that Ferdinand accused him of it during the game and the video footage is of Terry repeating the allegation back to him in an incredulous manner. Terry says he heard Ferdinand alleging racist abuse, then turned to his black friend Ashley during the game to discuss how ridiculous that is.

The Law is an Ass, and he should be found guilty but the Law being what it is, he will probably get a warning, and he'll have to pay the costs.
Can that happen?
I like Scottish law where it can be case unproven, thus ruining reputation in some cases, applying costs but leaving the question open....
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:47 - Jul 10 with 1533 viewsJamie

Duncan Penny cross examining John Terry now

Prosecutor going through `common or garden' swearing with Terry -- He sounds a bit like Malcolm Tucker

Prosecutor says the phrase 'your mum's a slag' is common on the pitch. Terry says he's only heard that directed towards him
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:52 - Jul 10 with 1499 viewsstansleftfoot

Isn't this so sweet?

Small fact. #Terry tells trial superstition dictates he, Cole, Lampard and Sturridge change next to each other - until they lose a match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024