Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Irish support 21:33 - Jun 14 with 1622 viewsLewes_r

Best in the tournament ATAF.. Worst team in the tournament too

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Irish support on 21:36 - Jun 14 with 1177 viewsToast_R

Singing their hearts out. Bet they get pissed up bad tonight. Good on em.
Irish support on 21:39 - Jun 14 with 1159 viewsQPR1882

Every major tournament i have been to following England over the last 20/25 years the English have always watched Irish games on the box and wanted them to do well.They on the other hand have always wanted the worst for us. ( very nearly caused a few rucks in Japan )

Fck em.........
Irish support on 21:43 - Jun 14 with 1144 viewsbosh67

The funny thing near the end was the Spanish fans applauding the Irish fans for singing ten minutes from the end. Ten minutes later, when they were still singing the same song you could feel the Spanish fans starting to go 'Yep, yep, alright, alright, okay, enough FFS'.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Irish support on 21:43 - Jun 14 with 1144 viewsBazWoT

Why is it the best? Simply coz they sang that song endlessly whilst getting thumped? Don't even like that song, it's a dirge.

Plus what '86 said.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Irish support on 21:44 - Jun 14 with 1137 viewsLewes_r

Better than a lame trumpet

Irish support on 21:45 - Jun 14 with 1131 viewsthorpebankR

Irish support on 21:39 - Jun 14 by QPR1882

Every major tournament i have been to following England over the last 20/25 years the English have always watched Irish games on the box and wanted them to do well.They on the other hand have always wanted the worst for us. ( very nearly caused a few rucks in Japan )

Fck em.........

Little thing called history...."....."
Irish support on 21:46 - Jun 14 with 1128 viewsToast_R

Yeah exactly. When the English go out they f@ck your sh*t UP!

British thugs Richie.... Best in the World!
Irish support on 21:46 - Jun 14 with 1126 viewsEastR

Irish support on 21:39 - Jun 14 by QPR1882

Fck em.........

this post reminds me of the sentiments expressed by the Man City supporters when they heard that Bolton had gone ahead at Stoke.

Shame all round

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Login to get fewer ads

Irish support on 21:46 - Jun 14 with 1119 viewsLblock

Yes
They're so plucky, colourful, noisy, boisterous, fun loving, good natured, loud, love a drink, loyal, follow the boys everywhere, loveable, cheeky wee scamps aren't they?

Maybe next time UEFA / FIFA will fix their respective competitions so they have to travel to very unpopular destinations and presume they will travel in their tens of thousands as usual?

England have their history and we were the pariahs of world football for many years for a reason BUT for the last 15 years that's simply not been the case. All we get following England away now is ripped off, targets for those 30 years behind us, used and abused plus also in the main shite performances!

I credit my fellow Englanders above all else end of!

Rant over and Alf Garnett head off

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Irish support on 21:54 - Jun 14 with 1091 viewskomradkirk

something i always marvelled at how was how the English wished Ireland well when it was never in any way reciprocated.

Keano having a real go at them quote"lets not just go for a sing song every now and again"
Irish support on 21:55 - Jun 14 with 1086 viewsLewes_r

Irish support on 21:54 - Jun 14 by komradkirk

something i always marvelled at how was how the English wished Ireland well when it was never in any way reciprocated.

Keano having a real go at them quote"lets not just go for a sing song every now and again"

Youll find kean was having a go at the players, not the fans

Irish support on 21:57 - Jun 14 with 1074 viewskomradkirk

yeah should have stated that.
Irish support on 21:58 - Jun 14 with 1069 viewsToast_R

I think Keane found it well embarrassing. He was a winner not a sucker hence his walkout in 2002. A complete cock aswell but he does speak sense from time to time.
Irish support on 21:58 - Jun 14 with 1068 viewsBazWoT

Irish support on 21:55 - Jun 14 by Lewes_r

He moaned about Spain at half time, at the final whistle he was reminding everyone they are World champions. He's a prick, a nasty prick and I don't like listening to him!

No wonder he's no longer in management with his "no nonsense" attitude.

Irish support on 21:58 - Jun 14 with 1068 viewssix_foot_two

I don't understand why we should support the Irish when every Irishman I know fu@@king hates us and glories in our failures.
Irish support on 21:59 - Jun 14 with 1058 viewsQPR1882

Irish support on 21:46 - Jun 14 by EastR

this post reminds me of the sentiments expressed by the Man City supporters when they heard that Bolton had gone ahead at Stoke.

Shame all round

You should follow England over seas you will see what i mean about the Irish fans and there love for England..........

Sorry i'm not that bothered about there team/fans

Wanted Spain to win and they did.......job done.
Irish support on 22:00 - Jun 14 with 1054 viewsandygg

Why cant the Irish act like real fans? When you`re getting hammered you should just sit there quietly, with your head in your hands.FFS
Irish support on 22:01 - Jun 14 with 1046 viewsBazWoT

Irish support on 22:00 - Jun 14 by andygg

Why cant the Irish act like real fans? When you`re getting hammered you should just sit there quietly, with your head in your hands.FFS

Like we did at Fulham you mean?

Irish support on 22:02 - Jun 14 with 1045 viewsLewes_r

Irish support on 21:58 - Jun 14 by six_foot_two

I don't understand why we should support the Irish when every Irishman I know fu@@king hates us and glories in our failures.

QPR are a west London club.. My family are from West london and my mum is Irish.. (polish of the 20th century) im gonna support them even though im an Englishman.. Im pretty sure there are probably a few million english blokes with similar views to mine

Irish support on 22:03 - Jun 14 with 1039 viewsQPR1882

Irish support on 22:02 - Jun 14 by Lewes_r

QPR are a west London club.. My family are from West london and my mum is Irish.. (polish of the 20th century) im gonna support them even though im an Englishman.. Im pretty sure there are probably a few million english blokes with similar views to mine

Shared these sentiments once.
Irish support on 22:03 - Jun 14 with 1038 viewsAlbRanger

Irish support on 21:55 - Jun 14 by Lewes_r

I had been wondering whether or not the Irish t.v. stations cream themselves over the English as much as ours do the Irish although I pretty much knew the answer.

I find it all a bit sickening really - in fact I get the distinct impression to$$ers like Chiles actually want the Irish to do better than the English.

Also, this is the first tournament I can remember that our fans have not totally swamped the place yet we never get any credit for our loyal support.

Ireland really are the Newcastle of International football.
Irish support on 22:04 - Jun 14 with 1038 viewsToast_R

Nah I think we all agree the correct thing to do is sing til the end then slag the fu*k out of them on the message boards afterwards or give em sh*t on the platform at Euston.
Irish support on 22:09 - Jun 14 with 1020 viewsactonman

The thing with Ireland is they are your typical underdog! The fans know it and they know they have Fcuk all chance of winning anything so their out for the Craic.
Now your England fan knows they have the players that should be good enough but consistently let them down and that's why they get the hump and you won't see them singing with the opposition fans while 4 - 0 down
Irish support on 22:20 - Jun 14 with 987 viewsMonahoop

Great support. Shame about the team and more importantly the manager.

There were plenty of Irish flags flying on cars and buildings and people wearing Irish shirts in the run up to the Croatia game. Since then I have seen very few and after tonight probably even less. Loyalty at home not as passionate as on the terraces.

And most fans hate Trapatonni. Useless old coffin dodger.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Irish support on 22:25 - Jun 14 with 978 viewskomradkirk

the early goals have been a killer as Trapatoni's plan seems to be frustrate the opposition and hopes for a breakaway.
any ROI fans i know have never been too impressed with his style but if you get to a major finals you get behind them and hope for the best.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024