Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Terry a factor in Hodgson's appointment? 14:36 - Apr 30 with 1308 viewsTizzer

I think yes. Big time.

The F.A think Terry is toxic and a desperate for him not to go to the Euros.

Redknapp is very tight with Lampard (and by proxy Terry) and is always espousing Terry's virtues.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if one of Bernstein's first questions to R.H was:

'Where do you see John Terry in the set up?'

I might be entirely wrong but Hodgson appears to be a decent principled man who would baulk at the idea of Terry being involved in the side and I suspect the F.A knew this in advance.

As for Redknapp not being interviewed by the F.A, well if you don't interview him then you don't have to ask him whether he'll be picking Terry and end up with a potential media storm.

I think that's Terry out of the Euros.
Is Terry a factor in Hodgson's appointment? on 14:46 - Apr 30 with 1290 viewsAntti_Heinola

Heard an interesting 'rumour' (fact) the other day.

Lampard does not want Redknapp to get the job. If he does, he knows Redknapp will pick him and he's fed up of the abuse he gets playing for England. He doesn't feel he can retire because he doesn't want to seem unpatriotic (or whatever). So FFL wil probably be quite pleased about Hodgson.

Bare bones.

Is Terry a factor in Hodgson's appointment? on 14:48 - Apr 30 with 1282 viewsJonDoeman

Money, and Bernstein not wanting to enter negotiations with Levy is more likely!

It Is What It Is !!

Is Terry a factor in Hodgson's appointment? on 14:51 - Apr 30 with 1273 viewsadhoc_qpr

Seems a bit far fetched, if the FA really wanted rid of John Terry all they had to do was say he wouldn't be eligible for selection while he was subject to an ongoing legal case for rascism, but if he was cleared he would be welcome to return if picked.

Woy is English, well qualified for the role, no compensation required and doesn't have any skeletons in his closet or in a swiss bank account.
Is Terry a factor in Hodgson's appointment? on 14:56 - Apr 30 with 1245 viewsW7Ranger

Woy (or whoever) will still have the dilemma of selceting both JT and Wio for the Euwo's. Wio hasn't been injured for a while now so is likely to be in the squad, as is JT.

So that little "situation" still has to be dealt with. You'll earn your bucks dealing with that one without upsetting either player, the Press or the Public!!

Is Terry a factor in Hodgson's appointment? on 15:02 - Apr 30 with 1223 viewsTizzer

Is Terry a factor in Hodgson's appointment? on 14:51 - Apr 30 by adhoc_qpr

Seems a bit far fetched, if the FA really wanted rid of John Terry all they had to do was say he wouldn't be eligible for selection while he was subject to an ongoing legal case for rascism, but if he was cleared he would be welcome to return if picked.

Woy is English, well qualified for the role, no compensation required and doesn't have any skeletons in his closet or in a swiss bank account.

I don't think its within the F.A's remit to announce they don't want him to be picked to play but it was within their remit to say he's not suitable to be captain.

They clearly don't want him to play for various reasons, chief amongst them that he'll split the team due to his alleged racism and that he has a record of undermining the manager by suggesting team selection.

I would suggest Terry not playing at the Euros is very important to the F.A

Is Terry a factor in Hodgson's appointment? on 15:04 - Apr 30 with 1210 viewsaussiehoop

Is Terry a factor in Hodgson's appointment? on 14:56 - Apr 30 by W7Ranger

Woy (or whoever) will still have the dilemma of selceting both JT and Wio for the Euwo's. Wio hasn't been injured for a while now so is likely to be in the squad, as is JT.

So that little "situation" still has to be dealt with. You'll earn your bucks dealing with that one without upsetting either player, the Press or the Public!!

Whilst wio hasn't been injured he has been shite (in my humble opinion)
Is Terry a factor in Hodgson's appointment? on 15:37 - Apr 30 with 1133 viewsdaveB

Is Terry a factor in Hodgson's appointment? on 14:46 - Apr 30 by Antti_Heinola

Heard an interesting 'rumour' (fact) the other day.

Lampard does not want Redknapp to get the job. If he does, he knows Redknapp will pick him and he's fed up of the abuse he gets playing for England. He doesn't feel he can retire because he doesn't want to seem unpatriotic (or whatever). So FFL wil probably be quite pleased about Hodgson.

well that sounds like utter cobblers to me, I very much doubt thats even an issue.
Is Terry a factor in Hodgson's appointment? on 15:56 - Apr 30 with 1091 viewsAntti_Heinola

Is Terry a factor in Hodgson's appointment? on 15:37 - Apr 30 by daveB

well that sounds like utter cobblers to me, I very much doubt thats even an issue.

Entitled to your opinion. You're wrong, but you're more than entitled to it.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Is Terry a factor in Hodgson's appointment? on 16:16 - Apr 30 with 1055 viewsstansleftfoot

I couldn't help noticing that as soon as JT has been sent off or subbed (?) he's not for going to sit with the Players, its front row next De Matteo. This, for me, asks a whole range of interesting questions. And the Terry situation is one element.
Does Abromovic want to lose his club, successful or not, to DM, JT, FL. and AC.
Does the FA want to confirm Terry, Cole and Lampards role in what has been a poor England set-up for years with this same Old Regime.
Is there a sense around the Football fraternity, including Rio Ferdinand and the legal world that John Terry is bang to rights for a racist attack on Anton. Terry has further compounded that by lying on TV after his unprovoked attack the other night. If that's not able to introduce doubt about honesty what is.
Redknapp has never won anything and remains unlikely to win anything, apart from QPR's fans adoration for sinking Blackburn and Bolton 'cos we couldn't manage it ourselves.
Wroy is a dull tactician and would prefer to mould young players to his will rather than deal with the failed International has-beens that are regularly picked.
It might just allow Engerland FC to start picking some young players and dumping the old 'uns with a view to the World Cup and the Euro after. Wroy would have moved upstairs by then and one of the young coach's could take over under wroys tutelage.
Maybe longterm and shorterm thinking. Never been seen before by the FA!
Come on Harry a last blast of glory this season and demolish Blackburn and Bolton for QPR, there lies success for two london sides....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024