Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barring Chelsea at home - has anyone been sent off against us this season? 11:05 - Apr 30 with 964 viewsTizzer

I can't think of any and I've been to all homes plus a couple of aways.

That said my memory is totally addled by QPR stress so feel free to correct me.
Barring Chelsea at home - has anyone been sent off against us this season? on 11:05 - Apr 30 with 960 viewsW7Ranger

Pretty sure only Chelsea have had player(s) sent off against us.
Barring Chelsea at home - has anyone been sent off against us this season? on 11:14 - Apr 30 with 946 viewsJuzzie

Barring Chelsea at home - has anyone been sent off against us this season? on 11:05 - Apr 30 by W7Ranger

Pretty sure only Chelsea have had player(s) sent off against us.

I can't think off any off the top of my head but I'm sure there's at least one?

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Barring Chelsea at home - has anyone been sent off against us this season? on 16:14 - Apr 30 with 879 viewsstowmarketrange

You're right that the opposition have only had two red cards against us this season and they were both in the same game.
Funny though is the fact that the other sides have had a lot more yellows than us,with the exception being Spurs.
I think they would have had to virtually kill one of our players to get booked.
Barring Chelsea at home - has anyone been sent off against us this season? on 19:33 - Apr 30 with 820 viewsHollowayRanger

Barring Chelsea at home - has anyone been sent off against us this season? on 16:14 - Apr 30 by stowmarketrange

You're right that the opposition have only had two red cards against us this season and they were both in the same game.
Funny though is the fact that the other sides have had a lot more yellows than us,with the exception being Spurs.
I think they would have had to virtually kill one of our players to get booked.

unless your scot parker ofcourse who would get a yellow then 20 years after a 6 month trial

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Barring Chelsea at home - has anyone been sent off against us this season? on 20:22 - Apr 30 with 788 viewsTonto

another weird stat - the teams that have done the double over us:

Manure (expected) and Cteh could still do it of course.

The others are Sunderland, Norwich and Fulham (I may have missed one) but none of those teams are world beaters.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Barring Chelsea at home - has anyone been sent off against us this season? on 20:28 - Apr 30 with 779 viewsJeff

you missed Chuffing Bolton as well...

Can we not knock it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024