Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday 21:41 - Mar 29 with 5977 viewssunburyhoop

We would just like to let you all know that the club have contacted us; they have kindly invited us all to go onto the pitch before the game on Saturday v Arsenal. We are thrilled as this will be a great way of showing everyone that helped us, Grace’s amazing progress since her SDR operation in America last year. We will finally be able to thank you all for helping us achieve this truly “life changing” operation. You have all helped improve her life for the better, forever. She continues to work really hard on her physio and it is really paying dividends. She is so much more independent than before and her confidence has grown astonishingly. This Easter, Grace will be appearing in “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” with her very loyal and best friend Daisy, at the Watford Colosseum. This is yet another tick off her “Dream” list that would not have been possible before. She just wouldn’t have had the stamina to participate. She is very excited about Saturday and in her own words “I can’t wait to show everyone at QPR my new legs, especially Jamie”! Let’s hope she can bring the team some luck, and we get a point or three. Come on U R’sssssss.

http://www.gracemurphysdrfund.webeden.co.uk/

QPR is my religion, loftus road is my church

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 17:09 - Mar 31 with 1341 viewsPey

very happy for you both and what a day for Grace to be our lucky charm today.
Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 19:09 - Mar 31 with 1314 viewsMonahoop

What fantastic news. Today's win was a welcome tonic, but Grace's recovery is a real boost. Hope she enjoyed the day.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 19:13 - Mar 31 with 1307 viewsmichael67

Grace is our lucky omen. Can we have her on the pitch for the rest of the games, home and away?

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 23:01 - Mar 31 with 1256 viewssunburyhoop

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 19:13 - Mar 31 by michael67

Grace is our lucky omen. Can we have her on the pitch for the rest of the games, home and away?

Grace thoroughly enjoyed today and I’m sure she would love to go on the pitch before every game. We would like to thank everyone at the club for making today such a special day for her. Sparks remembered Grace from last season and spent a lot of time with her, he said to me and Mrs Sunburyhoop that he could not believe the change in her. He said she’s a different little girl. I’m just astonished that the cat can talk! They also presented Grace with a new shirt, she was really pleased as they had put her name of the back and the number 8. Really thoughtful of them.

To make the day even better our players went on the pitch and played one of their best games of the season. Perhaps having her “new legs” on the pitch inspired our team? Come on U R’sssss.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

QPR is my religion, loftus road is my church

Grace Murphy on the pitch this Saturday on 01:17 - Apr 1 with 1205 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Fantastic mate that special young girl with her new legs gave our team new legs and our fans renewed vocal chord
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024