Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes out? 18:43 - Feb 11 with 1529 viewsTizzer

This is neither my preference nor a challenge to those who wanted Warnock out (which I disagreed with).

But given that Warnock was sacked on his record should or could TF and AB sack Hughes?
Hughes out? on 18:46 - Feb 11 with 1510 viewsLewes_r

Why not.. Saw Dave Bassett the other day.. Didnt look too busy

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Hughes out? on 18:48 - Feb 11 with 1496 viewsWestbourneR

My god I can't believe I'm reading this. Is this a joke?

Sack Hughes after what - seven games??? Really? That's not record that's a f*cking single note.

Of course we shouldn't sack Hughes already, ridiculous. Are you Flavio Briatore?

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Hughes out? on 18:54 - Feb 11 with 1478 viewscorse

if he cannot sort it out soon i will personally carry his bags out in mid may. so far we have been worse under his reign than under warnocks horrendous two last months.
Hughes out? on 18:55 - Feb 11 with 1475 viewsTizzer

Westbourne read my post again. I said I am not in favour of sacking Hughes (I think it's pointless). I asked whether the board could do it.

They shouldn't after 7 games of course but the question is valid.

Warnock was sacked because they feared he could not keep us up.

The same could be argued now, if not more strongly.
Hughes out? on 18:56 - Feb 11 with 1472 viewsTGRRRSSS

They would look pretty stupid if they did, who'd take the job then? Hart??? he likes to work.
Hughes out? on 19:43 - Feb 11 with 1403 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Hughes out? on 19:51 - Feb 11 with 1380 viewsRangersandProud

Hughes out? on 18:54 - Feb 11 by corse

if he cannot sort it out soon i will personally carry his bags out in mid may. so far we have been worse under his reign than under warnocks horrendous two last months.

Fu((king idiot

of course my f**k ups look bad when you remember then!

Hughes out? on 19:53 - Feb 11 with 1363 viewsSharpy

Hughes out? on 19:51 - Feb 11 by RangersandProud

Fu((king idiot

Many to choose from on here.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Login to get fewer ads

Hughes out? on 20:01 - Feb 11 with 1329 viewsqueensparker

Jesus Christ. Everything that's wrong with modern football fans in a nutshell
Hughes out? on 20:02 - Feb 11 with 1327 viewsloftus77

Sorry..but why is this such an idiotic question?

Hughes knew the score - he was brought in simply to get results immediately - NOTHING else would do.

Don't give me any of this 'he's only had 7 games' rubbish - the whole point of Neil Warnock being sacked (we were clearly told) was that the team were not scoring one more than the opposition on a Saturday (specifically twice against Norwich).

Hughes has had no time, but that's NO excuse - time was never part of the deal at any stage. We have now lost to Wolves (H) and Blackburn (A) which simply means that we now have to face that we are a Championship club one more.

I know what's going to happen - games will run out and there'll be the usual heroic 'hard luck' stories against Man Utd, Spurs and Chelsea in April - all too little , too late (just remember the Soton, West Ham and Everton home games in 1995-96).

We are down and Hughes (ridiculous as it sounds) has to carry the can - we need a new manager to get us ready for a really tough Championship campaign starting right NOW - not a repeat of the 96-97 Wilkins/Houston/Rioch shambles which took a cool 14 years to rectify.

A shame - a REAL shame...

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Hughes out? on 20:05 - Feb 11 with 1314 viewsRangersandProud

Hughes out? on 20:01 - Feb 11 by queensparker

Jesus Christ. Everything that's wrong with modern football fans in a nutshell

why don't these tvvat posters fu((k off to Fulham where their negitivity would be welcome

Hughes out? on 20:07 - Feb 11 with 1304 viewsTopCat34

Hughes out? on 20:05 - Feb 11 by RangersandProud

why don't these tvvat posters fu((k off to Fulham where their negitivity would be welcome

Hughes is not going to be sacked. End of. At a time when the players/ staff need your support the most your slagging them off. It's unbelievable, some of the stuff we have played under MH has been very good. I have very faith in the players that we can stay up.
Hughes out? on 20:41 - Feb 11 with 1252 viewsCHUBBS

Hughes out? on 20:05 - Feb 11 by RangersandProud

So easy to make a stupid comment like that.How about you do one!
I never wanted Warnock to leave,and i also feel the same about Hughes who has been very unlucky with injuries/suspensions.
People are seriously worried about the financial position we find ourselves in now we've put all our eggs in 1 basket.If the owners get bored or sick of ploughing money into a lost cause we will be in the same position we found ourselves a few years back.
I'm sure the players will be very upset playing for their new clubs whilst spending the ridiculous sums of cash we've paid them.
Hughes out? on 20:59 - Feb 11 with 1221 viewsRangersandProud

Hughes out? on 20:41 - Feb 11 by CHUBBS

So easy to make a stupid comment like that.How about you do one!
I never wanted Warnock to leave,and i also feel the same about Hughes who has been very unlucky with injuries/suspensions.
People are seriously worried about the financial position we find ourselves in now we've put all our eggs in 1 basket.If the owners get bored or sick of ploughing money into a lost cause we will be in the same position we found ourselves a few years back.
I'm sure the players will be very upset playing for their new clubs whilst spending the ridiculous sums of cash we've paid them.

Me do one? I'm loyal to my team, I support my team and I don't think we're going down you mug. Your post make no sence

Hughes out? on 21:20 - Feb 11 with 1188 viewsTizzer

Again I would ask fans not to be judgemental or emotive.

I am merely asking if fans believe THE BOARD might see fit to replace Hughes based on THEIR previous reasons for sacking Warnock.

I do not think they should but if their reason is to keep QPR up at all costs that
Is now FACTUALLY less likely than before.

Only a question
Hughes out? on 21:23 - Feb 11 with 1176 viewsCHUBBS

Hughes out? on 20:59 - Feb 11 by RangersandProud

Me do one? I'm loyal to my team, I support my team and I don't think we're going down you mug. Your post make no sence

Mine makes no sense?
Look at what you've posted you cock before you critisize my post.If you want to tell QPR supporters to fcuk off expect something coming back your way.
Hey also if your proud of that teams performances then thats just fine too.
Just don't make out you you're some sort of super supporter for doing it.
Hughes out? on 21:28 - Feb 11 with 1161 viewsRangersandProud

Hughes out? on 21:23 - Feb 11 by CHUBBS

Mine makes no sense?
Look at what you've posted you cock before you critisize my post.If you want to tell QPR supporters to fcuk off expect something coming back your way.
Hey also if your proud of that teams performances then thats just fine too.
Just don't make out you you're some sort of super supporter for doing it.

my post 'why don't these tvvat posters fu((k off to Fulham where their negitivity would be welcome' was aimed at corse who offered to carry MH bags out of HQ after 6 month. Not all QPR fans tvvathead

Hughes out? on 21:34 - Feb 11 with 1149 viewsCHUBBS

Hughes out? on 21:28 - Feb 11 by RangersandProud

my post 'why don't these tvvat posters fu((k off to Fulham where their negitivity would be welcome' was aimed at corse who offered to carry MH bags out of HQ after 6 month. Not all QPR fans tvvathead

'why don't these tvvat posters fu((k off to Fulham where their negitivity would be welcome'
Maybe you should have used the singular rather than plural it might have saved this boring argument kid.Or even better just say corse then he could have told you yo fcuk off instead of me.
Hughes out? on 21:41 - Feb 11 with 1134 viewsWatford_Ranger

By this logic as he'd lost 100% of his games after Newcastle he should have gone then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024