Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
running out of games sadly 20:08 - Feb 5 with 4519 viewsRobbyQPR

and nothing seems to have changed besides the cost of new players. i have a terrible fear we have relegation all over us :-(....i hope im so wrong.
running out of games sadly on 19:34 - Feb 6 with 901 viewsPinnerPaul

running out of games sadly on 18:07 - Feb 6 by RobbyQPR

we play blackburn on saturday mate. without cisse. we are a point ahead of them. we cant seem to get a result anywhere no matter what. im just saying my opinion. they are just a point behind us, and its gonna start turning into a panic...where every ball is a scrap. this is the last thing we needed to be honest.

"We can't seem to get a result anywhere"

Except the point at Villa the game before last and the win v Wigan before that do you mean?

THAT's why people get fed up with negative posts - ignore the facts and just have a whine and a moan (to quote a song!)
running out of games sadly on 20:34 - Feb 6 with 885 viewskingo

running out of games sadly on 18:07 - Feb 6 by RobbyQPR

we play blackburn on saturday mate. without cisse. we are a point ahead of them. we cant seem to get a result anywhere no matter what. im just saying my opinion. they are just a point behind us, and its gonna start turning into a panic...where every ball is a scrap. this is the last thing we needed to be honest.

Last time I looked we were 3 (yes three) points ahead of Blackburn, unless we have been deducted an extra 2 points because some of our supporters are so negative
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

running out of games sadly on 10:35 - Feb 7 with 870 viewsFerdy

I think just 3 or 4 wins and a few draws will be enough. We have a decent chance of winning against: Blackburn, Fulham, Everton, Stoke, Swansea, West Brom, Bolton, and Sunderland.

We might sneak a draw or two against Liverpool, arsenal, tottenham and Chelsea.

Cant see us getting anything against City or united. But hopefully we will be already safe by the time we play city and they may have already won the league by then.

With our new signings I expect us to get around 15 points via 4 wins and a few draws. I think that will be enough.
running out of games sadly on 10:55 - Feb 7 with 863 viewsfakekerby

We basically need to end up with one more point than three of the dross teams currently below us.

We've strengthend far more than anybody else has.

Yes we could go down, but all this nonsense about the team not improving is ridiculous - we've looked so much more threatening these past few games.
running out of games sadly on 11:00 - Feb 7 with 858 viewsadhoc_qpr

We have strengthened in theory - but actually we have a very weak centre midfield due to injuries and the ACN and with Cisse's ban combined with injuries to HH, Bothroyd and DJ we are also short upfront!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024