Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOM? 17:16 - Jan 21 with 2988 viewsade_qpr

going for Buzz great free kick and another cracker of a shot but some good passes and helped win midfield
honorable mentions HH lead the line, pen but miss pen
SWP great 1st half bits and pieces 2nd
Barton had moments

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

MOM? on 11:53 - Jan 22 with 413 viewsDevonWhite

Interestingly, Barton's pass completion was 50% today, which is very poor for a central midfielder. Obviously it doesn't tell the whole story, but in comparison Buzsaky's was 80%.
MOM? on 12:09 - Jan 22 with 403 viewsswisscottage

MOM? on 11:53 - Jan 22 by DevonWhite

Interestingly, Barton's pass completion was 50% today, which is very poor for a central midfielder. Obviously it doesn't tell the whole story, but in comparison Buzsaky's was 80%.

Where can you get those stats for pass completion etc.
MOM? on 12:12 - Jan 22 with 398 viewsEalingRanger

MOM? on 11:53 - Jan 22 by DevonWhite

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest, if we'd drawn that game a lot of people on here would be slagging him off. Because we won everybody is bigging him up, let's see what happens when we play a team that can actually punish us when Barton is careless with the ball.
MOM? on 12:13 - Jan 22 with 395 viewsGloucs_R

I'm glad we have gone back to a 442 or 4411. I'm not sure Faurlin and Barton work in the same team as well as one of them plus an attacking midfielder.

Barton and Faurlin both like to break down play and then start it up again with neat, tidy passes.

Buzz looks for that killer ball and to take the odd player on.

For me my CM would consist of one DM and one AM. Barton /. Buzz or Faurlin / Buzz. Which is why I think its key to get another AM in, someone like Pinnear and maybe a DM on loan for the rest of the season.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024