Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning voted 3rd best looking player in Premier lge 09:15 - Oct 25 with 343 viewsGRIM

Someone with nothing better to do has run a poll on best looking player in Premier lge.
Would you believe Ryan Manning finished 3rd in that poll, not sure that's very complimentary because Jamie Vardy (Albert Steptoe lookalike) finished 2nd.

Manning voted 3rd best looking player in Premier lge on 15:48 - Oct 25 with 175 viewsdirk_doone

If Jamie Vardy finished 2nd, it has to be a joke. Vardy has one of those ugly faces you see in gurning competitions.

It would be quite funny if Manning played with a sticker on his back, saying "3rd best looking player"

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Manning voted 3rd best looking player in Premier lge on 15:54 - Oct 25 with 160 viewskingslandstand1

Manning voted 3rd best looking player in Premier lge on 15:48 - Oct 25 by dirk_doone

If Jamie Vardy finished 2nd, it has to be a joke. Vardy has one of those ugly faces you see in gurning competitions.

It would be quite funny if Manning played with a sticker on his back, saying "3rd best looking player"

And Vardy is a cooont. Nuff said
Manning voted 3rd best looking player in Premier lge on 15:55 - Oct 25 with 157 viewskingslandstand1

Wasn't it based on AI or something? Or did I totally mishear it
Manning voted 3rd best looking player in Premier lge on 18:18 - Oct 25 with 95 viewsGRIM

Manning voted 3rd best looking player in Premier lge on 15:55 - Oct 25 by kingslandstand1

Wasn't it based on AI or something? Or did I totally mishear it

I think you're right it was based on AI.
Just goes to prove you cannot trust AI.
If it was that clever we could get AI to coach & select our team.
We wouldn't have to pay RM then.
Manning voted 3rd best looking player in Premier lge on 19:03 - Oct 25 with 78 viewsLondonSaint76

Manning voted 3rd best looking player in Premier lge on 18:18 - Oct 25 by GRIM

I think you're right it was based on AI.
Just goes to prove you cannot trust AI.
If it was that clever we could get AI to coach & select our team.
We wouldn't have to pay RM then.

Think Ankersen used AI on his beloved lap top to select the Welsh Gimp and RM as managers… 😀

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024