Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton 20:50 - Oct 24 with 1056 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/63200/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 21:00 - Oct 24 with 1012 viewsPatfromPoole

Somebody else to keep Ross Stewart company in the treatment room.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 21:02 - Oct 24 with 1014 viewsBlock8

Someone to keep Stewart company i n the treatment room.
Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 21:02 - Oct 24 with 1014 viewsIanSouthstander

Fantastic move.

Stewart will have someone to keep him company in the treatment room.
Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 21:04 - Oct 24 with 1003 viewsBlock8

Bit slow there me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 21:08 - Oct 24 with 985 viewsIanSouthstander

If we can all see it.........
Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 21:32 - Oct 24 with 914 viewsSaintNick

Amazing how everybody pigeonholes a player.

Bamford has only had one truly injury hit season in the last 5

2019–20 Championship 45
2020–21 Premier League 38
2021–22 Premier League 9
2022–23] Premier League 28
2023–24] Championship 33

Take 2021/22 out and he has played 144 games out of 168

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 22:05 - Oct 24 with 854 viewssaintwizzler

We are fΓΉcked

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Front two for WHU game?

Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 22:53 - Oct 24 with 763 viewsdirk_doone

Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 21:32 - Oct 24 by SaintNick

2019–20 Championship 45
2021–22 Premier League 9
2023–24] Championship 33

The trouble is Leeds fans have seen the games he played and they really hate him. About the kindest thing they have to say about him is that he's a useless lump. They will be so happy to see the back of him.

Personally, I think they are being a bit ungrateful as up until all of his injuries caught up with him a few years ago he didn't seem that bad and scored quite a few goals. But, it's obvious his best days are behind him now.

In January, I really wish we'd sign a prolific goalscorer like Ayoub El-Kaabi instead. He's the best striker out there in our price range.
[Post edited 24 Oct 23:11]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 12:09 - Oct 25 with 461 viewsGRIM

Of course we'll sign him.
We make a habit of signing players that score for fun in Championship but cannot hit a barn door in the Premiership.
Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 15:36 - Oct 25 with 317 viewsdirk_doone

Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 12:09 - Oct 25 by GRIM

Of course we'll sign him.
We make a habit of signing players that score for fun in Championship but cannot hit a barn door in the Premiership.

At least we dodged this useless former Leeds lump:

"Ipswich are considering sending Kalvin Phillips back to his parent club Manchester City, as he is nowhere near the level expected."

I was speaking to a Leeds fan the other day who told me that Bielsa got some very ordinary players to perform well above their level and nobody else has been able to do it since.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/fifa_world_cup/man-city-flop-embarrassing-himsel
[Post edited 25 Oct 15:41]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 19:12 - Oct 25 with 192 viewsLondonSaint76

Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 22:05 - Oct 24 by saintwizzler

We are fΓΉcked

Don’t worry, it looks like Farke has already poured cold water on the move

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 19:16 - Oct 25 with 186 viewsBlock8

Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 21:32 - Oct 24 by SaintNick

2019–20 Championship 45
2021–22 Premier League 9
2023–24] Championship 33

Yeah but can he play on the wing?
Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 19:21 - Oct 25 with 182 viewsLondonSaint76

Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 22:53 - Oct 24 by dirk_doone

The trouble is Leeds fans have seen the games he played and they really hate him. About the kindest thing they have to say about him is that he's a useless lump. They will be so happy to see the back of him.

Personally, I think they are being a bit ungrateful as up until all of his injuries caught up with him a few years ago he didn't seem that bad and scored quite a few goals. But, it's obvious his best days are behind him now.

In January, I really wish we'd sign a prolific goalscorer like Ayoub El-Kaabi instead. He's the best striker out there in our price range.

Agreed, Ayoub El-Kabbi would be a brilliant buy in the January window - El-Kabbi sounds like a foreign cabbie - so, taxi (to Southampton) for El-Kabbi please πŸ˜€

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 21:20 - Oct 25 with 123 viewsgrumpy

Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 22:53 - Oct 24 by dirk_doone

Can you offer your services as scout to Saints,Dirk?
Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 21:23 - Oct 25 with 122 viewsgrumpy

Wish we had bought Chris Woods when he was available.
15 million he cost Forest.
[Post edited 25 Oct 21:24]
Leeds Striker Could Make January Loan Switch To Southampton on 22:13 - Oct 25 with 80 viewsA1079

If we seriously think Bamford would be the answer to our goalscoring problems then we really haven't learnt our lessons from previous recent seasons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024