Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sent to Coventry match thread. 16:12 - Oct 20 with 31414 viewsShotKneesHoop

I go to see the R’s several times a year - but I am like an albatross when it comes to seeing them picking up three points. The last time I saw them win was Ian Holloway’s first game back as manager, when they beat Naaarch 1-0 at Loftus Road about 8 years ago. I’m going to see the R’s on Tuesday night. What odds on me seeing them finish winning a rare 3 points?
[Post edited 20 Oct 16:14]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:46 - Oct 22 with 1758 viewsaston_hoop

FINALLY a Cov player booked for time wasting

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:47 - Oct 22 with 1738 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:46 - Oct 22 by Toast_R

Ref is shit

How did he miss the handball followed by the foul?
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:47 - Oct 22 with 1689 viewsstainrods_elbow

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:44 - Oct 22 by Spaceman_P

we're soooo unlucky... come on lads get an equaliser

We're more workmanlike, but we don't have a forward line - we don't even have a forward! It's embarrassing. Everything hopeful and from long distance/down the throat of their keeper rather than real carved-out chances.

Coventry just as bad as Pompey, btw, if not worse.
[Post edited 22 Oct 20:49]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:48 - Oct 22 with 1703 viewsJimmyR

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:46 - Oct 22 by aston_hoop

FINALLY a Cov player booked for time wasting

Think he is waiting for their keepers forehead to run out
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:48 - Oct 22 with 1683 viewsToast_R

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:47 - Oct 22 by Benny_the_Ball

Too busy thinking about his half time latte.
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:49 - Oct 22 with 1639 viewsDorse

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:47 - Oct 22 by Benny_the_Ball

Chronic masturbation has dimmed his eyesight, stunted his growth and left him with tragically hairy palms. He is a warning to the young.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:49 - Oct 22 with 1594 viewsjoe90

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:29 - Oct 22 by coasthoop

http://www.fawanews.com/Queens%20Park%20Rangers%20vs%20Coventry%20City.html

Thank you!
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:49 - Oct 22 with 1582 viewsKiko

Only plus so far today is that Varane looks decent. Everything else looks poor. We just cant make chances. I dont even blame Celar because we dont give strikers a chance to miss
Login to get fewer ads

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:49 - Oct 22 with 1574 viewspaulparker

One thing you can say about QPR is that we are world class at scouting Sh1t striker’s

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:50 - Oct 22 with 1525 viewsBrianWilson

Lloyd for Celar please

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:51 - Oct 22 with 1496 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:49 - Oct 22 by Kiko

Only plus so far today is that Varane looks decent. Everything else looks poor. We just cant make chances. I dont even blame Celar because we dont give strikers a chance to miss

Varane looks more up-to-speed but his first touch frightens me.
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:51 - Oct 22 with 1494 viewskensalriser

Coventry look like they've declared already and are just hoping to catch uson the break.

Celar is shit, isn't he. I keep hoping he'll show something but he looks like a non-league player.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:52 - Oct 22 with 1371 viewsstrikerace

Stop playing Celar. Might as well just play an extra defender. He is useless
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:53 - Oct 22 with 1324 viewsstainrods_elbow

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:49 - Oct 22 by paulparker

One thing you can say about QPR is that we are world class at scouting Sh1t striker’s

Scrap-feeing or not, as far as I'm concerned, we can just bin Celar off now. Should Frey get injured for any period of the season, I shudder to think what our goals scored total will look like in May. Even with him, it's likely to be dire.

We're just not a professional club when it comes to recruitment, and if no one will take responsibility, I fear we may as well withdraw our support.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:53 - Oct 22 with 1336 viewsToast_R

Well, we've huffed and puffed but haven't created anything worthy of note. If you're struggling with goals whilst giving them away so damn cheaply week in, week out, your bang in trouble. Season in a nutshell.

Prediction for second half is, Coventry will look to put this to bed quickly and QPR will wave them through with another gift. Cov go on to win by 3. Prove me wrong.
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:53 - Oct 22 with 1318 viewsdmm

It's not much better than Saturday. They look a bit desperate and anxious most of the time. Chair really should stop trying to score worldies from 35 yards out.
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:53 - Oct 22 with 1301 viewsDamo1962

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:47 - Oct 22 by stainrods_elbow

We're more workmanlike, but we don't have a forward line - we don't even have a forward! It's embarrassing. Everything hopeful and from long distance/down the throat of their keeper rather than real carved-out chances.

Coventry just as bad as Pompey, btw, if not worse.
[Post edited 22 Oct 20:49]

I'm really trying not to be over dramatic here ...but we would struggle to score in L1 with these forwards. Frey is really our only real goal threat...and he is never going to get more than ten a season. Think I'll give the second half a swerve, as it is just going to be more frustration.
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:55 - Oct 22 with 1230 viewsdavman

Improvement since we replaced a fake left back with an actual footballer, but I swear I have played with better players than Celar. He looks utterly, utterly terrified when a defender comes near him. Makes Madsen look like Vinnie Jones. Never going to score in a QPR shirt.

But we are still losing.

Saito, Chair, Dembele give hope, but they've only got 15 mins as Marti will not leave them out whatever the score.

Just turn it round for once QPR, I don't ask for much and for often.

Not gonna happen though is it.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:56 - Oct 22 with 1178 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

At the game. Celar not the problem. No chances being crafted yet again, so the strikers have nothing to miss.

How many saves have their goalie made? ZERO. How many aimless balls gone in, a few, but no quality on the balls in.

This is utter shyte yet again. Boos at half time.
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:57 - Oct 22 with 1129 viewsMick_S

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:51 - Oct 22 by kensalriser

Coventry look like they've declared already and are just hoping to catch uson the break.

Celar is shit, isn't he. I keep hoping he'll show something but he looks like a non-league player.

I bet they have a decent second half plan.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:58 - Oct 22 with 1094 viewsDesertBoot

Toxic atmosphere and Coventry have declared at 1-0 making us look better

Wish I could be like David Watts

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:58 - Oct 22 with 1072 viewsqprxtc

Some blokes pay a lot of money to get kicked in the bollocks by some bird as a fun night out.

Might give it a go instead of a season ticket.
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:59 - Oct 22 with 1056 viewsAlexandraR43

For me, whilst it's unfair to single out one specific position, as it's not a binary failure, the biggest weakness is CM. FIeld is a superb disruptor but a poor passer and unambitious attacking wise. Varane is still developing and promising but he's not great rn. Then you have colback who's mediocre and really a field type player, and Madsen who looks lost and Dozzellesque at the moment. We've not had a connecting all rounder central midfielder since Johansen and he was only really good for 6 months. It's no wonder Ale Faurlin was so adored because we just don't produce in that position sufficiently
[Post edited 22 Oct 20:59]
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 21:00 - Oct 22 with 1012 viewsVancouverHoop

Sent to Coventry match thread. on 20:49 - Oct 22 by Kiko

Saito's done well. In fact he and Cook have probably been our most consistent outfield players so far this dismal season.
Sent to Coventry match thread. on 21:00 - Oct 22 with 993 viewsMalintabuk

Just caught up with the thread... only thing to add is we have the stink of relegation ..... this is every bit as bad as last October... Christ on a bike this club is without hope.
How can we never ever get anything right
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024