Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final 07:38 - Oct 5 with 2861 viewsPatfromPoole

Nadhim Zahawi was a football hooligan and involved in violence at the Liverpool v Saints Cup semi-final at White Hart Lane in 1986.

Should be on Call My Bluff, that one….

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nadhim-zahawi-football-hooligan-

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 08:21 - Oct 5 with 2704 viewsSaintNick

Given that Liverpool & Everton football club had barely signed a black player at that time and their fanbases were not very racially diverse (Liverpool's was obviously attracting fans from all over the country), I doubt that an immigrant public schoolboy who lived in London was "part" of the firm.

Probably a bit of a wannabe and just happened to join in a couple of punch ups

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 08:40 - Oct 5 with 2670 viewssaintmark1976

The same fella who when he was a Conservative M P received nearly £6000 of Parliamentary Expenses ( otherwise known as taxpayers money ) to heat his horse stables ?

Poll: Who is responsible for our poor start to the season?

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 09:56 - Oct 5 with 2536 viewsdirk_doone

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 08:40 - Oct 5 by saintmark1976

The same fella who when he was a Conservative M P received nearly £6000 of Parliamentary Expenses ( otherwise known as taxpayers money ) to heat his horse stables ?

It's lucky for the horses, he's not a Pompey fan.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 10:24 - Oct 5 with 2489 viewssolent_toffee

I know they are known for being lying bastards, but this has tickled me.

“Hello, Hello we are the Tory Reds, Hello, Hello from Berkshire and from Beds”.*

^ stolen from an Everton fans website.
Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 10:49 - Oct 5 with 2417 viewsPatfromPoole

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 10:24 - Oct 5 by solent_toffee

I know they are known for being lying bastards, but this has tickled me.

“Hello, Hello we are the Tory Reds, Hello, Hello from Berkshire and from Beds”.*

^ stolen from an Everton fans website.

It’s definitely one for Cold War Steve, a must-follow on the various socials….

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 11:46 - Oct 5 with 2342 viewsBridders2

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 08:40 - Oct 5 by saintmark1976

And was rightly sacked. Dwafted though by Kier Starmer's £100k worth of 'gifts'.
Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 13:17 - Oct 5 with 2236 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 11:46 - Oct 5 by Bridders2

And was rightly sacked. Dwafted though by Kier Starmer's £100k worth of 'gifts'.

Or by Angela Rayner's recetly hired £68,000 a year 'vanity photographer' paid for out of taxpayers money. Or put another way, paid for by 340 of the clawed back winter fuel payments from those who really need it.
https://www.thenational.scot/news/24602666.angela-rayner-criticised-68-000-per-y
[Post edited 5 Oct 13:20]
Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 14:25 - Oct 5 with 2118 viewssaintmark1976

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 13:17 - Oct 5 by InTimeAddedOn

Or by Angela Rayner's recetly hired £68,000 a year 'vanity photographer' paid for out of taxpayers money. Or put another way, paid for by 340 of the clawed back winter fuel payments from those who really need it.
https://www.thenational.scot/news/24602666.angela-rayner-criticised-68-000-per-y

The photographer you refer to is employed by the Housing, Communities and Local Government Department to show case their work. Yes, the head of said Department is Rayner but despite your suggestion he is not a “ vanity photographer “ whatever that may be.

You may also be interested to learn that it’s suggested that his previous job was that of official photographer to the last Prime Minister, who if memory serves me correctly was Rishi Sunak.

Moral of this ? Don’t necessarily believe all that one reads in Scots newspapers.

Login to get fewer ads

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 14:31 - Oct 5 with 2108 viewssaintmark1976

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 11:46 - Oct 5 by Bridders2

Where Starmers’s “ gifts” funded by the Tax Payer ?

Not a difficult question with I suggest, a simple answer, No.

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 14:51 - Oct 5 with 2057 viewsBridders2

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 14:31 - Oct 5 by saintmark1976

Where Starmers’s “ gifts” funded by the Tax Payer ?

Not a difficult question with I suggest, a simple answer, No.

Simple question. If you were Primer Minister would you accept £100K worth of gifts?
Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 14:56 - Oct 5 with 2043 viewssaintmark1976

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 14:51 - Oct 5 by Bridders2

Simple question. If you were Primer Minister would you accept £100K worth of gifts?

Simple answer. No, especially if they were funded by the Taxpayer which of course they weren’t.

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 16:00 - Oct 5 with 1975 viewsdirk_doone

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 14:51 - Oct 5 by Bridders2

That's a bit like asking if you were a Premier League footballer would you accept expensive gifts on top of your salary.

Absolutely. Prime ministers and presidents have always accepted expensive gifts. Boris probably got a lot more because Tory donors tend to be wealthier. It only becomes an issue if the media decide to make it one.

Unfortunately, I was never in a position to be offered them.
[Post edited 5 Oct 16:07]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 16:53 - Oct 5 with 1897 viewskentsouthampton

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 13:17 - Oct 5 by InTimeAddedOn

Would you like to buy some magic beans?
Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 20:31 - Oct 5 with 1645 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 16:53 - Oct 5 by kentsouthampton

Would you like to buy some magic beans?

We already grow them in one pf the greenhouses on the estate but thanks for the offer KS
Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 23:49 - Oct 5 with 1441 viewsBridders2

Nadhim Zahawi involved in trouble at Saints Cup semi-final on 16:00 - Oct 5 by dirk_doone

That's a bit like asking if you were a Premier League footballer would you accept expensive gifts on top of your salary.

Absolutely. Prime ministers and presidents have always accepted expensive gifts. Boris probably got a lot more because Tory donors tend to be wealthier. It only becomes an issue if the media decide to make it one.

Unfortunately, I was never in a position to be offered them.
[Post edited 5 Oct 16:07]

The point is though, he's been painting himself as whiter than white, the un-tarnished respectable politician, while all the time he's been pocketing £100k's worth of wonga while at the same time cutting some poor old pensioner's £300 winter fuel allowance. Not a good look huh!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024