Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread 07:21 - Oct 4 with 56105 viewsSpaceman_P

desperate times, require desperate measures... lets see if this match thread can rustle up the cheer we need before heading into the next depressingly futile international break.

I have rubbed my rabbits foot and cos I know we are better than Derby

I'm going for 1 - 2 us

goals from Saito and Frey but Derby will get the first goal as is the trend right now.

LET'S GO PARTY MARTI PARTY

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 5 with 2601 viewsted_hendrix

We have had a shot on target but that was about two Years ago.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 5 with 2597 viewsLogman

Bought too many players not acquitted to Championship football I'm afraid - Dembele, Saito, Madsen, Andersen, Varane and Celar - don't have the necessary combination of sharpness and strength
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 5 with 2587 viewsVancouverHoop

Will the upcoming break be Marti's last chance for a reset? I'm guessing Nourry won't have much of an appetite for a relegation scrap.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 5 with 2580 viewsrbee

Wow. For the first I initially thought that zonal marking might have been the issue but it was shambolic marking. Ashby was left with Nelson looking like a rabbit in the headlights.

The second was simply dithering about straight after conceding. Shellshocked as Andy Sinton said.

Why Marti has basically repeated Tuesdays performance only he will know. Fool me once.....
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 5 with 2537 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 5 by Lblock

I’m not wholly convinced on Dembele if I’m honest

Nardi the only signing who can keep his head held high and he’s not won us any undeserved points yet

Too many of this lot go missing

What I have seen off Dembele...I make you right.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:31 - Oct 5 with 2492 viewsJigsore

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 5 by Dorse

He doesn't look too keen

i've been a little behind this season but I thought I heard or read we lost our fitness coach, the one who turned JCS's hamstrings into twine amongst other things (?)

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:31 - Oct 5 with 2488 viewsJimmyR

No pressure on the ball when we don’t have it

Consistently under pressure when we do
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:31 - Oct 5 with 2486 viewskensalriser

Most likely result 3-0.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:32 - Oct 5 with 2452 viewsMonkey_Roots

This is getting a bit embarrassing now
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:32 - Oct 5 with 2420 viewsGus_iom

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:25 - Oct 5 by andrew1302

I will get shouted at for this but it was Marti who pushed for these signings. They are in the main not of the style or quality required for the Championship. He is the one who appears to have screwed it. People say it is way to early but we are 20% thru the season and we have a big problem simply as we wasted a transfer window again.We all had hope at the start of the season and now we have a manager who is clutching at straws. Lose against Portsmouth and the pressure is on Marti. At the moment he seems completely out of ideas and has clearly messed up on who he has bought in. He has created the problem to which there appears little solution

There's a real debate about who was behind these signings.
I thought Monday's 'reveals' were quite telling
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:33 - Oct 5 with 2307 viewsDorse

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 5 by ted_hendrix

I remember that! Great days!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:34 - Oct 5 with 2240 viewsqueensparker

Losing I can take, getting totally out battled is different

We’ve been so weak today
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:37 - Oct 5 with 2061 viewsrbee

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 5 by Damo1962

What I have seen off Dembele...I make you right.

He escaped criticism on Tuesday as other players were being battered.

Tearing it up in League 1 is one thing but The Championship is a different proposition. Still early days.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:37 - Oct 5 with 2048 viewsDesertBoot

Three defeats in a row and we've been pretty pathetic in all of them. Two weeks to give their heads a wobble and a huge game at home to Portsmouth.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:37 - Oct 5 with 2045 views1BobbyHazell

Enjoying Jimmy Dunne playing the Trent Alexander Arnold role!
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:37 - Oct 5 with 2005 viewsJimmyR

Much better after the subs
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:38 - Oct 5 with 1899 viewsLogman

One or two of these subs should have been on from the start. Why wait an hour to see that Madsen and Andersen are totally ineffective ?
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:38 - Oct 5 with 1866 viewsQPunkR

We've been utterly pathetic. All season

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:38 - Oct 5 with 1869 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:37 - Oct 5 by JimmyR

Much better after the subs

Agreed, straw clutching but dare I say it Celar is doing well so far.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:39 - Oct 5 with 1845 viewsted_hendrix

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:37 - Oct 5 by DesertBoot

Three defeats in a row and we've been pretty pathetic in all of them. Two weeks to give their heads a wobble and a huge game at home to Portsmouth.

They'll have a huge noisy following as usual, and we're crap at home for some god awful reason.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:39 - Oct 5 with 1765 viewsJimmyR

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:38 - Oct 5 by Silverfoxqpr

Agreed, straw clutching but dare I say it Celar is doing well so far.

Twas a low bar
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:40 - Oct 5 with 1737 viewsQPunkR

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 5 by ted_hendrix

We'll tell our grandkids about it. They won't believe us but we'll know, we'll know

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 5 with 1621 viewsMelakaRanger

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:34 - Oct 5 by queensparker

Losing I can take, getting totally out battled is different

We’ve been so weak today

We’ve generally been weak all season. No guts, no grit, no determination, no plan. Seems on the whole happy to play tippy tappy passes sideways or backwards . Passing itself is far too casual.

This season we have been as bad if not worse at times than last season under Ainsworth.

We have regressed so much since the Leeds match.

MC is totally responsible for this.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 5 with 1589 viewsmart_Goblin

Much better since the subs but that could be Derby have downed tools.

I wonder if MC has finally run out of patience with the 2 Danes?

I know I have
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:43 - Oct 5 with 1472 viewsQPunkR

Please Smyth, please just retire

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024