Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tips For Saints Supporters Visiting The Emirates From Arsenal ISA 14:35 - Oct 2 with 1241 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/63082/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Tips For Saints Supporters Visiting The Emirates From Arsenal ISA on 14:59 - Oct 2 with 1182 viewsHollywood56

Don't waste your money
Tips For Saints Supporters Visiting The Emirates From Arsenal ISA on 16:21 - Oct 2 with 1093 viewsA1079

I can't believe I am going to this game. 240 miles on Hull trains to Kings Cross (as LNER East coast has engineering works.......again!) - 3 hours each way, then the cost of the day itself and all for what........to see us get roundly beaten.........again! You might think that at my age and over 45 years of watching them I would have seen some sense!
Tips For Saints Supporters Visiting The Emirates From Arsenal ISA on 09:31 - Oct 3 with 913 viewssaintwizzler

Tips For Saints Supporters Visiting The Emirates From Arsenal ISA on 16:21 - Oct 2 by A1079

I can't believe I am going to this game. 240 miles on Hull trains to Kings Cross (as LNER East coast has engineering works.......again!) - 3 hours each way, then the cost of the day itself and all for what........to see us get roundly beaten.........again! You might think that at my age and over 45 years of watching them I would have seen some sense!

https://amzn.eu/d/fn8V8OE
[Post edited 3 Oct 9:32]

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Front two for WHU game?

Tips For Saints Supporters Visiting The Emirates From Arsenal ISA on 11:28 - Oct 3 with 860 viewsIfonly

My tip: those following the 3 goal rule can take a cab to the ground and ask it to wait outside with the meter running.
Tips For Saints Supporters Visiting The Emirates From Arsenal ISA on 18:56 - Oct 3 with 749 viewsMattFinish

My advice is do the Poznań for 96 minutes

Seriously though it is at times like this that the team and the manager need the fans so lets get behind them
Tips For Saints Supporters Visiting The Emirates From Arsenal ISA on 19:32 - Oct 3 with 730 viewsA1079

Tips For Saints Supporters Visiting The Emirates From Arsenal ISA on 18:56 - Oct 3 by MattFinish

My advice is do the Poznań for 96 minutes

Seriously though it is at times like this that the team and the manager need the fans so lets get behind them

There is something in that Matt. I am going (for my sins) but given we are all expecting it to be a drubbing or at least a day of little footballing joy on the pitch it would be kind of more enjoyable if we made it some sort of seize mentality party off it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024