Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant 09:03 - Oct 2 with 1453 viewsHollywood56

Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 10:00 - Oct 2 with 1363 viewsdirk_doone

Potter won't come here as he's waiting for a bigger club and even if he did, In order to get him we'd have to bend over backwards and then some so we certainly wouldn't be laying down conditions about him accepting an assistant manager.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 10:06 - Oct 2 with 1347 viewsHollywood56

Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 10:00 - Oct 2 by dirk_doone

Potter won't come here as he's waiting for a bigger club and even if he did, In order to get him we'd have to bend over backwards and then some so we certainly wouldn't be laying down conditions about him accepting an assistant manager.

I never said that he had to accept an assistant manager, it was a suggestion that would help Llallana progress and learn the ropes for when Potter eventually got poached by a bigger club.
Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 10:34 - Oct 2 with 1304 viewsPatfromPoole

Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 10:00 - Oct 2 by dirk_doone

Wonder where else he could end up....

United will probably go for Southgate.
Everton would go for Moyes if they got rid of Dyche.

West Ham maybe....

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Potter as head coach and Lallana as his assistant on 10:45 - Oct 2 with 1286 viewsdirk_doone

Potter, Dyche and Moyes seem to have replaced Redknapp, Hughes and Allardyce as the go to managers for any Premier League club that's in trouble. Meanhile, successful clubs recruit their managers from abroad.
[Post edited 2 Oct 10:46]

Potter as head coach and Lallana as his assistant on 10:55 - Oct 2 with 1231 viewsgrumpy

Potter as head coach and Lallana as his assistant on 10:45 - Oct 2 by dirk_doone

Potter, Dyche and Moyes seem to have replaced Redknapp, Hughes and Allardyce as the go to managers for any Premier League club that's in trouble. Meanhile, successful clubs recruit their managers from abroad.
[Post edited 2 Oct 10:46]

Allardyce would at least be amusing.
Potter as head coach and Lallana as his assistant on 10:56 - Oct 2 with 1222 viewssaintwizzler

Potter as head coach and Lallana as his assistant on 10:55 - Oct 2 by grumpy

And save me spending £700 on a season ticket.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Front two for WHU game?

Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 11:00 - Oct 2 with 1205 viewsdirk_doone

Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 10:06 - Oct 2 by Hollywood56

I never said that he had to accept an assistant manager, it was a suggestion that would help Llallana progress and learn the ropes for when Potter eventually got poached by a bigger club.

Potter takes Billy Reid with him as his assistant wherever he goes. He was with him at Östersund, Swansea, Brighton and Chelsea so he wouldn't agree to Lallana being a replacement for him. Even a big club like Chelsea had to accept Reid. Most top managers have a long-term assistant they trust. He wouldn't want to train Lallana as his replacement. So, Potter and Lallana is a non-starter.

[Post edited 2 Oct 11:10]

Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 11:12 - Oct 2 with 1148 viewsgrumpy

Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 11:00 - Oct 2 by dirk_doone

Potter takes Billy Reid with him as his assistant wherever he goes. He was with him at Östersund, Swansea, Brighton and Chelsea so he wouldn't agree to Lallana being a replacement for him. Even a big club like Chelsea had to accept Reid. Most top managers have a long-term assistant they trust. He wouldn't want to train Lallana as his replacement. So, Potter and Lallana is a non-starter.

I can’t see Potter coming here,that’s pie in the sky talk.
Login to get fewer ads

Potter as head coach and Lallana as his assistant on 11:16 - Oct 2 with 1142 viewsdirk_doone

Potter as head coach and Lallana as his assistant on 10:55 - Oct 2 by grumpy

Andy Woodman would be even more amusing. What a laugh a minute that would be. It's hard to believe that he's Gareth Southgate's best mate. They're like chalk and cheese.
[Post edited 2 Oct 11:18]

Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 11:31 - Oct 2 with 1112 viewsHollywood56

Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 11:00 - Oct 2 by dirk_doone

ffs, NOBODY has said that he has to accept Llallana!! It was simply a suggestion, try reading the post correctly before jumping in with both feet BLINDED by your own opinion.
Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 12:23 - Oct 2 with 1047 viewsdirk_doone

Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 11:31 - Oct 2 by Hollywood56

ffs, NOBODY has said that he has to accept Llallana!! It was simply a suggestion, try reading the post correctly before jumping in with both feet BLINDED by your own opinion.

"jumping in with both feet BLINDED by your own opinion"

Sorry about that but my feet have been blind all of my life.

Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 15:23 - Oct 2 with 917 viewsHollywood56

Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 12:23 - Oct 2 by dirk_doone

"jumping in with both feet BLINDED by your own opinion"

Sorry about that but my feet have been blind all of my life.

So's your knowledge about football by the sound of it
Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 15:40 - Oct 2 with 892 viewsUTS1885

Lallana ? ffs

Potter and the coaches that will do the job and get that poison pusher out of the club and his kid.
Potter as head coach and Lallana as his assistant on 16:23 - Oct 2 with 828 viewsLondonSaint76

Potter as head coach and Lallana as his assistant on 10:56 - Oct 2 by saintwizzler

And save me spending £700 on a season ticket.

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 16:50 - Oct 2 with 798 viewsLondonSaint76

Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant on 15:23 - Oct 2 by Hollywood56

So's your knowledge about football by the sound of it

Gents, in the best traditions of many a football committee meeting - point of order Mr. Chairman:
- Hollywood 56 was only making a suggestion
- Potter always taking his assistant Billy Reid with him as part of the package is indeed true.
So, may I propose an amendment to the original suggestion; most managers have a small team around them not just one assistant (as indeed has RM who shipped in more than one other member of the Swansea back room team on arrival) so, my proposed amendment to the original suggestion is Potter & No 2 Reid with Lallana also on board as part of the new coaching team. Hopefully this addresses the issues satisfactorily.

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024