Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 things about Saints being shit 13:02 - Oct 1 with 905 viewsPatfromPoole

1. We don't have to worry about our manager being poached by Man. United

2. No worries about having to save up for a European trip next season

3. No pointless debates about extending the ground

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Top 3 things about Saints being shit on 14:31 - Oct 1 with 741 views1ASIN12

3) unless we still sell out despite being shit .
Top 3 things about Saints being shit on 14:53 - Oct 1 with 702 viewsLondonSaint76

Three more things

1. Every time we lose, we totally p#ss off every single Leeds fan, all of whom are still seething about the unfairness of finishing 3rd and the 4th placed team getting promoted. My neighbour (who is a Leeds fan) just scowls at me and shakes his head every time he sees me 😂

2. The local pubs benefit from the extra revenue generated by supporters who observe the ‘Three Goal Rule’ and depart the stadium early to head for their chosen boozer thus offsetting the negative affect of the Gulag opening before and after the game.

3. Supporters observing the ‘Three Goal Rule’ may get the opportunity to have a crack at the ‘they are streaming out in their droves’ record currently held by Sheffield United fans after 35 mins of the 1st half in the 8-0 home defeat by Newcastle United last season. We’ve got the entire Top 6 to visit us yet! 😮

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Top 3 things about Saints being shit on 15:10 - Oct 1 with 649 viewskingslandstand1

Top 3 things about Saints being shit on 14:53 - Oct 1 by LondonSaint76

Three more things

1. Every time we lose, we totally p#ss off every single Leeds fan, all of whom are still seething about the unfairness of finishing 3rd and the 4th placed team getting promoted. My neighbour (who is a Leeds fan) just scowls at me and shakes his head every time he sees me 😂

2. The local pubs benefit from the extra revenue generated by supporters who observe the ‘Three Goal Rule’ and depart the stadium early to head for their chosen boozer thus offsetting the negative affect of the Gulag opening before and after the game.

3. Supporters observing the ‘Three Goal Rule’ may get the opportunity to have a crack at the ‘they are streaming out in their droves’ record currently held by Sheffield United fans after 35 mins of the 1st half in the 8-0 home defeat by Newcastle United last season. We’ve got the entire Top 6 to visit us yet! 😮

Love no. 1
Top 3 things about Saints being shit on 16:02 - Oct 1 with 580 viewsTripleNiemi

Top 3 things about Saints being shit on 15:10 - Oct 1 by kingslandstand1

Love no. 1

Point 2 for me

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024