Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pissing about with the ball at the back 07:32 - Sep 29 with 2047 viewsPatfromPoole

Good to see so many teams coming unstuck with this yesterday.

You would think people would cotton on that they don’t all have to copy Guardiola.

About time this fad came to an end.

Not least at Saints.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 07:38 - Sep 29 with 2020 viewssaintwizzler

As I watched the action unfold yesterday around the grounds yesterday this seemed to be the norm.
Not just the PL either.
I would hope Ramsdale has a bit more about him then our other 3 goalkeepers to take no chances.

Credit to Sports Republic in signing him. One of the few good signings they have made.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Front two for WHU game?

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 08:58 - Sep 29 with 1869 viewssaintmark1976

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 07:38 - Sep 29 by saintwizzler

As I watched the action unfold yesterday around the grounds yesterday this seemed to be the norm.
Not just the PL either.
I would hope Ramsdale has a bit more about him then our other 3 goalkeepers to take no chances.

Credit to Sports Republic in signing him. One of the few good signings they have made.

Having let in seven goals in only three matches Mr Ramsdale owes us a match winning performance.

Hopefully it will be tomorrow at one of his old clubs.

Poll: Who is responsible for our poor start to the season?

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 09:07 - Sep 29 with 1846 viewssaintwizzler

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 08:58 - Sep 29 by saintmark1976

Having let in seven goals in only three matches Mr Ramsdale owes us a match winning performance.

If we’d of had any of the three other goalkeepers at the club in goal it would have been a whole lot more!

Ramsdale has kept the score lines respectable.

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 11:55 - Sep 29 with 1642 viewsGRIM

Ridiculous to blame Ramsdale for any of the goals we have conceded in the games he has played in, he has been brilliant with his attitude, positivity & not least his shot stopping. (but he has to be having cost 25M & 120k a week).
He has saved us from absolute hammerings so far but him alone cannot save us from relegation.
Pissing about with the ball at the back on 12:11 - Sep 29 with 1626 viewsIanSouthstander

I thought Gary Neville was going to have an apoplectic fit during his commentary on the Wolves game last night. He was scathing of all the clubs trying to emulate Man City passing about at the back.
I couldn't disagree with a word he said.
Pissing about with the ball at the back on 13:01 - Sep 29 with 1579 viewsGRIM

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 12:11 - Sep 29 by IanSouthstander

I thought Gary Neville was going to have an apoplectic fit during his commentary on the Wolves game last night. He was scathing of all the clubs trying to emulate Man City passing about at the back.
I couldn't disagree with a word he said.

Just for once Gary Neville was absolutely right, that's the first time I've ever agreed with anything he says.
Pissing about with the ball at the back on 13:43 - Sep 29 with 1530 viewssledger

this man city thing is a myth,lost count how many times ederson launched the ball,all about players showing common sense and not p+ssing about when the time is not right
Pissing about with the ball at the back on 14:56 - Sep 29 with 1467 viewsCity_boy

Remind me, what goals we have let in this season have been Ramsdale's fault ?

Without him, it would have been a lot worse.
[Post edited 29 Sep 14:58]
Login to get fewer ads

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 17:02 - Sep 29 with 1361 viewscocklebreath

Possibly the most clueless comment ever

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 18:00 - Sep 29 with 1313 viewssledger

ramesdale is the first decent keeper weve had since when........
Pissing about with the ball at the back on 18:32 - Sep 29 with 1285 viewsButty101

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 17:02 - Sep 29 by cocklebreath

Possibly the most clueless comment ever

What do you expect from a skate

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 20:08 - Sep 29 with 1217 viewsstmichael

There is a reason why England have won fcuk all since 66.
You More than most having watched Spain play all around us a couple of months ago should know better.
As a country we are trying to catch up.
As a country our fans are struggling to adapt.
There’s pain before gain..
I love it.
Even kids are playing out from the back..
We will catch up..
Pat - You Dyche Moyes Big Fat Sam are relics from
The past - thankfully…

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 20:53 - Sep 29 with 1141 viewssaintwizzler

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 20:08 - Sep 29 by stmichael

You More than most having watched Spain play all around us a couple of months ago should know better.
I love it.
We will catch up..
The past - thankfully…

Sunday alldayer?

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 06:47 - Sep 30 with 947 viewsPatfromPoole

I love it.
We will catch up..
The past - thankfully…

I’m sure this went down a treat at Brentford away when you explained all of this to the fans in our end, sir.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 09:15 - Sep 30 with 824 viewsTripleNiemi

Seriously?? Imagine the scorelines had anyone else have been in goal…..

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 09:16 - Sep 30 with 822 viewsTripleNiemi

I love it.
We will catch up..
The past - thankfully…

WUM???

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Pissing about with the ball at the back on 09:50 - Sep 30 with 778 viewsIfonly

I love it.
We will catch up..
The past - thankfully…

Even if that was true that we are catching up, wouldn't it make sense to develop the skills to do it before you played that way? Wouldn't it make sense to develop the style gradually and fit your style to the skills of the players you have?

If someone is learning to drive, should they go to a test track and try to copy Lewis Hamilton, or would that be a bit dangerous?
Pissing about with the ball at the back on 10:24 - Sep 30 with 756 viewsmushinexile

Well, that's all very marvellous but what would happen if the team playing out from the back were pinned into their own half by a relentless team of attacking footballers? Our fundamental problem last year was having dead weight between the sticks. This year it is fear of football. Sod Potter, somebody sign Benjamin Netanyahu as manager. I don't like him but at least he knows how to attack!
Pissing about with the ball at the back on 12:07 - Sep 30 with 696 viewsGRIM

Can anyone remember the days when from a kick off you had to play the ball forward.
Now even the kick off goes backwards, as Greavsie used to say "it's a funny old game"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024