Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Martin Out' fans are clueless! 19:32 - Sep 23 with 12158 viewsLjames93

Anyone that wants Martin out needs their head checked.

- We're playing in the best league in the world. Any newly promoted team is likely to get relegated, it's a fact. Teams tipped to come 15th/16th such as Forest have a front four of Elanga, Gibbs-White, Hudson-Odoi and Wood.

- 7 of our 11 against Ipswich were considered new signings or at least new to our first team (Dibling). Again, newly promoted teams will always have more changed/disruptions to their squad. Relationships and understandings on the pitch take time, it doesn't happen after a game or two.

Martin gave us so much joy last season and staying up this season is going to be tough regardless of
A) The style of Play
B) The manager we have.

I personally think gradually adapting our style of play like we've done (Look at Ramsdale going long far more frequently than McCarthy against Newcastle), as well as quickly working out our best 11 will give us the best possible shot of staying up, which includes having RM at the helm.

The grass isn't always greener, we witnessed that last time we got relegated.

You need to wake up and acknowledge how hard this league is!
[Post edited 23 Sep 20:13]
'Martin Out' fans are clueless! on 08:33 - Oct 2 with 1308 viewsHollywood56

'Martin Out' fans are clueless! on 12:46 - Oct 1 by PatfromPoole

It's probably because he comes across as a "nice bloke", and the social media shite which is often hoisted on by us by the Club puts him across as one of the lads, and just a general good egg.

The likes of Saint Rob fawning over him because he did a tactics thing for the fans last year (still can't believe he did that) and referring to him as "Russ" as if he is his mate sadly just reinforce the cult of Martin.

Doing that thing before the start of the game of walking over to our away fans is all part of his attempt to avoid getting a caning from the fans when it all turns to ratshit. Which it already has.

People are stupid and fall for it hook, line and sinker.

What do you think of his comments, that if he wants to get to where he wants to be as a coach, that he has to carry on doing things the way that he is Pat?
'Martin Out' fans are clueless! on 18:17 - Oct 21 with 868 views1885_SFC

Any change on your stance regarding the gaffer Ljames93 ?

Old School is Cool

'Martin Out' fans are clueless! on 20:02 - Oct 21 with 753 viewsTripleNiemi

'Martin Out' fans are clueless! on 18:17 - Oct 21 by 1885_SFC

Any change on your stance regarding the gaffer Ljames93 ?

Fcuked off into the night quicker than we chucked the points away Saturday….
[Post edited 21 Oct 20:03]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

'Martin Out' fans are clueless! on 12:43 - Oct 22 with 571 viewsHollywood56

'Martin Out' fans are clueless! on 20:25 - Sep 23 by 1teeminants

Speak for yourself mate sorry . I thoroughly enjoyed last season and felt my money was well spent with a season ticket and travelling to 11 away games watching Saints . The feel good factor was back , winning matches, 25 games unbeaten a new record . I said in here last season I wasn’t bothered if we didn’t go up and I stand by that. I couldn’t care less if we become a yo yo club I even said to my son if we go down next season I’ll continue getting a season ticket if they stay up I’ll pick and choose my games. . I hate everything the premier league stands for. It’s a complete nonsense full of arrogant fans, managers, players and pundits who only care about the big clubs.
[Post edited 23 Sep 20:30]

We now have a new record of 21 games without a win, you Moron
'Martin Out' fans are clueless! on 15:11 - Oct 22 with 441 viewsstmichael

'Martin Out' fans are clueless! on 21:03 - Sep 23 by grumpy

Strange,a first time poster if I am right comes on with such a statement.

I've posted 100's of times and totally agree with him..
Problem is we have fans who complain like mad about the premier league and how entitled it is and then after 8 games show the very same entitlement.
In my humble opinion if we replace Martin after 8 games using that criteria we will have another 4 managers before the season ends.

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

'Martin Out' fans are clueless! on 15:18 - Oct 22 with 420 viewsBridders2

'Martin Out' fans are clueless! on 15:11 - Oct 22 by stmichael

Problem is we have fans who complain like mad about the premier league and how entitled it is and then after 8 games show the very same entitlement.
In my humble opinion if we replace Martin after 8 games using that criteria we will have another 4 managers before the season ends.

So you wouldn't replace him if Moyes or Potter wanted the job?
Even Carlos Corberán from West Brom would do a better job.
'Martin Out' fans are clueless! on 18:03 - Oct 22 with 339 viewsgrumpy

'Martin Out' fans are clueless! on 15:11 - Oct 22 by stmichael

'we will have another 4 managers before the season ends'

We wont do that,we cant afford to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024