Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump assassination attempt again 02:53 - Sep 16 with 2479 viewsKeithHaynes

According to the bbc. They delight in pushing their agenda.

It’s only a matter of time.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Trump assassination attempt again on 11:42 - Sep 17 with 268 viewstheloneranger

Wow, a disillusioned ex Trump supporter - Ryan Routh ... 😂

"His social media posts suggest the suspect was once a Trump supporter, who voted for the former president in the 2016 election. However, he became more critical of Trump in recent years.

“While you were my choice in 2106 [sic], I and the world hoped that president Trump would be different and better than the candidate,” he wrote in July 2020 on Twitter, now called X. “But we all were greatly disappointment and it seems you are getting worse and devolving. I will be glad when you gone.”

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Trump assassination attempt again on 11:42 - Sep 17 with 267 viewsonehunglow

Trump assassination attempt again on 11:40 - Sep 17 by Baptist

True Rich.

You'd think that the office of President was too important, too prestigious, too critical for a chancer like Trump to ever get close, That one would have to be a particular class of upstanding to deserve it. However, when you look closer there's a fair selection of nausea-inducing rogues who have been there - Wilson, Jackson, Arthur etc.. Though at least back then the US was not a superpower let alone the foremost superpower - which makes the prospect of Dump all the more worrying (especially since he clearly was not subject to being shaped into a more moderate statesman by the office the first time around, as many had hoped he might be...)

Then again, those who say he would never work here - and we ended up with that mendacious, bumbling, insubstantial haystack Johnson. Not quite the same but certainly molded from the same heap of stinking sht...
[Post edited 17 Sep 11:44]

Anyway, right now I am on a public bus
How the mighty have fallen
Me. On a. Bus. With Plebs

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Trump assassination attempt again on 12:01 - Sep 17 with 229 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Trump assassination attempt again on 11:42 - Sep 17 by theloneranger

Wow, a disillusioned ex Trump supporter - Ryan Routh ... 😂

"His social media posts suggest the suspect was once a Trump supporter, who voted for the former president in the 2016 election. However, he became more critical of Trump in recent years.

“While you were my choice in 2106 [sic], I and the world hoped that president Trump would be different and better than the candidate,” he wrote in July 2020 on Twitter, now called X. “But we all were greatly disappointment and it seems you are getting worse and devolving. I will be glad when you gone.”

For America (and increasingly us) It’s the perennial choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024