Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM 09:06 - Sep 15 with 33273 viewsconnell10

2-1 Rangers Frey and Anderson ...Eze obviously for them.
[Post edited 16 Sep 8:31]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:12 - Sep 17 with 3107 viewsGaryBannister86

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:08 - Sep 17 by Antti_Heinola

Really disappointing line up. Was looking forward to this but wish i hadn’t bothered. This is going to be really embarrassing. Did he think they would put out reserves too? Horrific. We should be really going for this.

Love Marti but this is so infuriating. Why on earth rest Dembele, Frey, Dunne, Colback. Getting hammered is not going to help us, surely?

I hate modern football, hate it, hate it.

And they wonder why it isn't sold out.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:20 - Sep 17 with 2902 viewspaulparker

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:59 - Sep 17 by Superhoops2808

Shall we let them kick off first?

This is a different squad to days of old that when they get their chance they give it a go

I’d rather give it a go with our first eleven and give them a game at least

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:20 - Sep 17 with 2901 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

Colback, Chair, JCS, Fox and Morrison are not available.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:23 - Sep 17 with 2857 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 18:56 - Sep 17 by Superhoops2808

According to my Palarse mates Brian it is a very strong side

Ok, thanks for the info, Hoops.

Fugg it, we'll have to give them everything we have on the night anyway. I'm still looking forward to it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:23 - Sep 17 with 2842 viewsbosh67

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:20 - Sep 17 by QPR_Pro_Max

Colback, Chair, JCS, Fox and Morrison are not available.

Colback would have been very useful tonight.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:28 - Sep 17 with 2680 viewsessextaxiboy

I know I am in the minority but I am happy with the team . We have what will probably be a fiesty London Derby on Sat against a team who ar not playing midweek .We need to pick up wins at home.
We are not sending out kids , Looking forward to seeing us have a good go .
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:35 - Sep 17 with 2517 viewsMalintabuk

I feel sorry for Paal.... the lad must be shattered... surely we have somebody else that can at least run and has a left foot
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:40 - Sep 17 with 2381 viewsbosh67

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:35 - Sep 17 by Malintabuk

I feel sorry for Paal.... the lad must be shattered... surely we have somebody else that can at least run and has a left foot

May have to be Field!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:42 - Sep 17 with 2320 viewspriceyparkrangers

Anyone know what’s going on with Kolli? Seems to have disappeared but not injured as far as I’m aware
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:46 - Sep 17 with 2213 viewscharmr

Commentator just mentioned that it’s a cracking atmosphere.
Not if you’re watching it on paramount+ in the US of A. Turned the crowd off.
Can’t believe it’s on tv here to be honest.
The days of listening for the results on the world service or getting a paper in the week a distant age.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:48 - Sep 17 with 2181 viewsMalintabuk

0-0 only another 80 odd minutes to go... penalties on
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:52 - Sep 17 with 2037 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sints and Tyler gone again for me. Two lads I don't know chatting now.

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:53 - Sep 17 with 1987 viewsMalintabuk

Early days but Ashby looks useful
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:56 - Sep 17 with 1866 viewsMalintabuk

Eze took pity on us there
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:57 - Sep 17 with 1820 viewsGloryHunter

Who is the Scottish fella on the audio comms?
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:57 - Sep 17 with 1814 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:56 - Sep 17 by Malintabuk

Eze took pity on us there

Lovely closing down by us. He had to pull across the ball.

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:58 - Sep 17 with 1742 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:57 - Sep 17 by GloryHunter

It was Sints and Tyler. Now we have an unknown duo.

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:58 - Sep 17 with 1738 viewsToast_R

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:57 - Sep 17 by GloryHunter

Dougie Freedman is it?
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:58 - Sep 17 with 1707 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:58 - Sep 17 by Toast_R

Dougie Freedman is it?

Good shout. May well be.

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:59 - Sep 17 with 1662 viewsDominkingston

Keep the faith folks….
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:00 - Sep 17 with 1586 viewsGloryHunter

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:58 - Sep 17 by BrianMcCarthy

It was Sints and Tyler. Now we have an unknown duo.

Yes, started off with our boys, and then sacked them. Maybe technical problems again, as apologised for in a club email?
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:02 - Sep 17 with 1478 viewsToast_R

Eish, silly free kick and completely fell asleep. Walsh was shyte.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:02 - Sep 17 with 1446 viewsaston_hoop

Too easy

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:02 - Sep 17 with 1442 viewsMalintabuk

Shocking... on all fronts there....
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 20:03 - Sep 17 with 1402 viewskensalriser

Poor goal to concede. Needless free kick, caught napping and the keeper beaten at the near post from a tight angle.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024