Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trip to nostalgia land. 19:41 - Sep 9 with 5187 viewsSnipper

Look out for a fantastic goal from Gerry Francis.

Trip to nostalgia land. on 20:56 - Sep 10 with 571 viewsstainrods_elbow

Trip to nostalgia land. on 18:32 - Sep 10 by Boston

73/74 8th pts 43 gf 56 ga 52

74/75 11th pts 42 gf 54 ga 54

Really, very little difference between those two seasons. But as terry noted, we were pretty confident we had a damn good squad going into 75/76.

Thanks for that - didn't realise the stats were that similar.

Interestingly, Masson apparently didn't get on with Stan (who was probably a bit jealous of him) or Gerry. How we could use a midfield baller with a slice of his vision right now!

Poll: How many points will we take from our next 3 games (S'land H, M'bro H, Leeds A)?

Trip to nostalgia land. on 21:47 - Sep 10 with 502 viewsdsw2509

I wonder what the attendance was. The Gallowgate End rather sparsely populated. When did the roof disappear at the Leazes End? I noticed there were no railings at the front. You could just run on to the pitch-ax a few of them did at the end.

Thanks for putting this up. A great trip down memory lane.
Trip to nostalgia land. on 21:53 - Sep 10 with 479 viewsqpr_1968

Trip to nostalgia land. on 21:47 - Sep 10 by dsw2509

I wonder what the attendance was. The Gallowgate End rather sparsely populated. When did the roof disappear at the Leazes End? I noticed there were no railings at the front. You could just run on to the pitch-ax a few of them did at the end.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Trip to nostalgia land. on 22:12 - Sep 10 with 457 viewsBoston

Trip to nostalgia land. on 21:47 - Sep 10 by dsw2509

Leazes demo's in '78..according to their records. Honestly, I thought the roof had come off before that.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024