Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear 11:52 - Aug 25 with 2944 viewsUTS1885

Who put that clown in the fanzone yesterday ?

Years of embarrassing our club and Phil Parsons starts sucking his plums.

Just two weeks ago he was having a pop at the clubs charity foundation.

Parsons is going to learn the hard way.
Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 11:58 - Aug 25 with 2899 viewsPatfromPoole

He was at Car Fest on Friday.

I’ve seen him before at Camp Bestival.

I trust it is not music festivals which are impacting on his judgment….

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 12:34 - Aug 25 with 2821 viewsSonicBoom

I saw a video on yt recently of him speaking at a 'festival' back in June where he was discussing his theories in front of an appreciative audience. He also revealed that he has now got religion and has been learning about jesus.
Each to their own. He certainly seems like a man searching for meaning in his life.
Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 12:54 - Aug 25 with 2763 viewsChesham_Saint

He was there in his capacity as a true legend of this football club, not for his other views. Or did his comments at half time also offend your personal beliefs as well?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 13:43 - Aug 25 with 2642 viewskingslandstand1

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 11:58 - Aug 25 by PatfromPoole

He was at Car Fest on Friday.

I’ve seen him before at Camp Bestival.

I trust it is not music festivals which are impacting on his judgment….

He was also at M&S on Thursday having a coffee but I suppose that's slightly irrelevant
Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 13:45 - Aug 25 with 2627 viewskingslandstand1

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 12:54 - Aug 25 by Chesham_Saint

He was there in his capacity as a true legend of this football club, not for his other views. Or did his comments at half time also offend your personal beliefs as well?

What did he say at HT?
Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 13:55 - Aug 25 with 2576 viewsChesham_Saint

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 13:45 - Aug 25 by kingslandstand1

What did he say at HT?

He said what you'd expect from someone who loves the club; namely how important the fans are and how a proper home end was well overdue.

He was very well received by the supporters and those who don't constantly wet their panties because he might have the temerity to have differing political views.

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 14:01 - Aug 25 with 2551 viewskingslandstand1

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 13:55 - Aug 25 by Chesham_Saint

He said what you'd expect from someone who loves the club; namely how important the fans are and how a proper home end was well overdue.

He was very well received by the supporters and those who don't constantly wet their panties because he might have the temerity to have differing political views.

That's all good and as you say, what you'd expect, and I genuinely believe that. It goes back to his days on Soccer Saturday when he would always refer to Saints as "us" and "we", but ok his views on life in general away from football appear a bit tvvattish to the rest (most) of us but that's up to him
He will always be Le God to genuine Saints fans
Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 14:18 - Aug 25 with 2504 viewsSouthamptonfan

He is a legend of my club IMO. He is allowed to think what he likes as far as I am concerned. He is honest about what he thinks and expresses it, whether I agree or disagree, good for him for not being a sheep and saying g what he thinks. He single handedly saved this club from relegation year after year, scoring some incredible goals. He could have left for a bigger clubs but stayed loyal on less money. That's a great example in my view. And I've met him many times. He's down to earth, loves this club, and friendly guy. He might have some strange views, I couldn't care less.
[Post edited 25 Aug 14:19]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Login to get fewer ads

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 17:21 - Aug 25 with 2285 viewssaintmark1976

If you don’t like him and/or his views then why attend the fanzone ?

After all, it was advertised that he would make an appearance.

Even if you missed the advert and were taken by surprise could you have not simply have walked out ?

Poll: Who is responsible for our poor start to the season?

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 18:30 - Aug 25 with 2164 viewscocklebreath

F()ck off he’s a legend who’s always happy to chat to fans.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 19:11 - Aug 25 with 2089 viewsButty101

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 18:30 - Aug 25 by cocklebreath

F()ck off he’s a legend who’s always happy to chat to fans.

As he said

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 19:14 - Aug 25 with 2079 viewsJellybaby

I feel your pain UTS/poirot whoever you are. You love this club so much, but when we get a genuine club legend, he turns out to be a free thinking maverick who speaks from the heart, how ever much that costs him personally - it's just so embarrassing for you!

What a pity we don't have an establishment stooge like David Beckham who conforms to the accepted narrative and reads from the script and picks up his pay cheque. Would that make you happy?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 20:48 - Aug 25 with 1948 viewsUTS1885

Here he is in totton next week with s fellow crank who thinks he could cure autism with a cocktail of drugs. His appearance at Wembley and this fanzine stuff is all down to Parsons I’ve been told by a club insider.

New CEO coming soon.

https://theatticsouthampton.co.uk/products/matt-le-tissier-clive-de-carle
Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 20:57 - Aug 25 with 1920 viewsUTS1885

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 19:14 - Aug 25 by Jellybaby

I feel your pain UTS/poirot whoever you are. You love this club so much, but when we get a genuine club legend, he turns out to be a free thinking maverick who speaks from the heart, how ever much that costs him personally - it's just so embarrassing for you!

What a pity we don't have an establishment stooge like David Beckham who conforms to the accepted narrative and reads from the script and picks up his pay cheque. Would that make you happy?

He’s deranged and so are you believing any old tosh on the internet. Aren’t we all now suppose to be in a communist prison, thanks to bill gates and his mates ? I actually believe he has some sort of brain dysfunction like autism. Nobody can be as thick as him and put an arrow saying so on his head weekly.

He needs help.

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick-reads/matt-le-tissier-wildest-conspiracy-th
[Post edited 25 Aug 21:03]
Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 21:12 - Aug 25 with 1848 viewsButty101

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 20:57 - Aug 25 by UTS1885

He’s deranged and so are you believing any old tosh on the internet. Aren’t we all now suppose to be in a communist prison, thanks to bill gates and his mates ? I actually believe he has some sort of brain dysfunction like autism. Nobody can be as thick as him and put an arrow saying so on his head weekly.

He needs help.

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick-reads/matt-le-tissier-wildest-conspiracy-th

You need to understand your audience fella . You come across bitter and twisted.

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 21:18 - Aug 25 with 1841 viewsChesham_Saint

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 21:12 - Aug 25 by Butty101

You need to understand your audience fella . You come across bitter and twisted.

You forgot the word ‘tvvat’ there, Butty..!

Matt Le Tissier - My hero on 21:50 - Aug 25 with 1790 viewsButty101

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 21:18 - Aug 25 by Chesham_Saint

You forgot the word ‘tvvat’ there, Butty..!

Oh yeah :-)

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 06:19 - Aug 26 with 1440 viewssaintwizzler

If his views, or anyone else’s, effect me directly then I will do something about it.
They don’t.
So I just scroll on by.

Best footballer this club has ever had and probably ever will.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Front two for WHU game?

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 09:11 - Aug 26 with 1281 viewsJellybaby

He needs help.

You've been hating on Matt for 4 years, you could get away with your bitter tirades in the early days of Convid but as you can see now any support you had is ebbing away or has gone completely.

Le Tiss is still a Saints legend and you are still a faceless bitter keyboard warrior with an unhealthy obsession, that you may actually need help for.

You could try all this on a skates board, or maybe you do?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Mental Matt Le Tissier - oh dear on 10:34 - Aug 26 with 1130 viewssaintmark1976

He needs help.

If you’ve got a spare couple of minutes UTS1885 have a think and try and understand the following:-

“ I disagree with every word you say but will defend to my death your right to say it”

It could well be the best use of a couple of minutes of your whole life and assist you immensely going forward.

Poll: Who is responsible for our poor start to the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024