Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre season prediction on final League position 15:34 - Jul 27 with 2726 viewsRhonddaSwans

Pre season prediction on final League position

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will you be at the swd sunday?

Pre season prediction on final League position on 22:12 - Jul 27 with 2620 viewsWhiterockin

Very difficult to judge at the moment, if this is our squad I would say we are going to struggle to survive. But we still have 2 weeks to go so I live in hope. But what the hell is the truth with Mykola.
Pre season prediction on final League position on 00:53 - Jul 28 with 2528 viewsRhonddaSwans

Pre season prediction on final League position on 22:12 - Jul 27 by Whiterockin

Very difficult to judge at the moment, if this is our squad I would say we are going to struggle to survive. But we still have 2 weeks to go so I live in hope. But what the hell is the truth with Mykola.

This will obviously change as the window progresses.
We will do another one 10 games in bro.

Pre season prediction on final League position on 01:06 - Jul 28 with 2526 viewsRichardO

Edit writing a load of tosh after a few drinks please ignore post
[Post edited 28 Jul 1:08]
Pre season prediction on final League position on 05:01 - Jul 28 with 2476 viewsjack247

See who we bring in up front and if we get a bit of depth before the end of the window.

At the moment Iโ€™d say weโ€™re a striker short of a very competitive first eleven, but we donโ€™t even have a strong bench, let alone squad.
Pre season prediction on final League position on 08:02 - Jul 28 with 2373 viewsWhiterockin

Pre season prediction on final League position on 00:53 - Jul 28 by RhonddaSwans

This will obviously change as the window progresses.
We will do another one 10 games in bro.

Sign a decent number 9 this week and you will see posters changing their vote in the poll.
Pre season prediction on final League position on 08:49 - Jul 28 with 2307 viewsonehunglow

Naysayers are out in force then.
Right now,they are dead right

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Pre season prediction on final League position on 13:05 - Jul 28 with 2169 viewsSullutaCreturned

Pre season prediction on final League position on 08:02 - Jul 28 by Whiterockin

Sign a decent number 9 this week and you will see posters changing their vote in the poll.

Not me, we need more than a decent striker to be competitive across the season. At the very least we need a decent first elelven and bench and a few reasonable squad players as back up.

We are several players short of that, well 8 or 9 really. We could bring in a properly good striker but we still need cover for him because any illness, injury or suspension and we'd be back to Cullen. we need 2 decent centre backs and at least 2 CM's, cover at full back and a utility player maybe.

It all just shows how poor recruitment has been the last 3 years.
Pre season prediction on final League position on 01:50 - Jul 29 with 1933 viewsRhonddaSwans

At the moment I am top 15 because this squad is thin.
The recruitment team have done well so far on what they have got for us.
But we need cover at cb, Rb , Cam , Wing , Two strikers.
That is just to be competitive.

On the wing Govia could play a part , We also have Josh Ginnely coming back.
But we need a seasoned pro to push these lads on.

Striker wise Sory Kaba is available ๐Ÿง๐Ÿค”
He is strong loves an overhead kick.
Luke loves setting a team up for cross after cross.
We need a striker strong with his head ?

Be realistic now who could we land that ticks the strong in the air box?
Ali hamidy (spelling)? Sory Kaba (That would do Caaardiff fans heads in ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Login to get fewer ads

Pre season prediction on final League position on 07:40 - Jul 31 with 1527 viewsWhiterockin

If you look at the voting you can see clearly that voters on this site vote to take the P. Anyone who takes the polls on here seriously really needs give their head a wobble.
Pre season prediction on final League position on 10:13 - Jul 31 with 1480 viewsunion_jack

Pre season prediction on final League position on 07:40 - Jul 31 by Whiterockin

If you look at the voting you can see clearly that voters on this site vote to take the P. Anyone who takes the polls on here seriously really needs give their head a wobble.

30% top 6 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Pre season prediction on final League position on 17:50 - Jul 31 with 1315 viewsmax936

Pre season prediction on final League position on 10:13 - Jul 31 by union_jack

There's more than a few dreamers on here mind,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Pre season prediction on final League position on 07:53 - Aug 1 with 1131 viewsRichardO

Pre season prediction on final League position on 17:50 - Jul 31 by max936

There's more than a few dreamers on here mind,

Hope for a top 10, dream of a top 6 going onto win promotion, predict and expect mid table, hope I'm.proven right, really don't want a bottom half dog fight and dread the thought of the drop.

But hey ho it's football and we have very little control of the owners dreams all we can do is pray at the alter ๐ŸŸ come ๐ŸŒจ or โ˜€๏ธ and pay our ๐Ÿ’ฐ or not.
Pre season prediction on final League position on 22:10 - Aug 1 with 914 viewsswancity

16th-18th is where we are. Realistically.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Pre season prediction on final League position on 05:22 - Aug 2 with 846 viewsjack247

At the moment, Iโ€™d say lower mid table. Assuming Vipotnik does ok, weโ€™ll have a decent first team with maybe just enough on the bench.

Lot of pressure on him though. There are very few goals in the rest of the squad. If he struggles, we could be in for a real battle.

Bring in another striker, a centre back and ideally cover down the left and I think we could worry the top six. Thatโ€™s the impact I think a couple of players could have. The centre back and left sided player wouldnโ€™t even have to be that good, just provide cover.
Pre season prediction on final League position on 05:54 - Aug 2 with 844 viewsWhiterockin

Pre season prediction on final League position on 05:22 - Aug 2 by jack247

At the moment, Iโ€™d say lower mid table. Assuming Vipotnik does ok, weโ€™ll have a decent first team with maybe just enough on the bench.

Lot of pressure on him though. There are very few goals in the rest of the squad. If he struggles, we could be in for a real battle.

Bring in another striker, a centre back and ideally cover down the left and I think we could worry the top six. Thatโ€™s the impact I think a couple of players could have. The centre back and left sided player wouldnโ€™t even have to be that good, just provide cover.

I wonder if those positions will be covered by late loans. But then it is also dependant on if anyone leaves.
Pre season prediction on final League position on 06:08 - Aug 2 with 835 viewsjack247

Pre season prediction on final League position on 05:54 - Aug 2 by Whiterockin

I wonder if those positions will be covered by late loans. But then it is also dependant on if anyone leaves.

Iโ€™ve got no issue with that. We only really need cover. Humphreys didnโ€™t set the world alight last season but he was decent enough. That type of loan would save us using Naughton to cover Cabango and Darling. Same on the left.

Think we still need quality up front though.
Pre season prediction on final League position on 16:28 - Aug 2 with 498 viewsKeithHaynes

Pre season prediction on final League position on 10:13 - Jul 31 by union_jack

Always half full ๐Ÿ˜‰

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024