Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBM…… 17:55 - Jul 8 with 3611 viewsEllDale

……has left Manchester City.
Now where is he going to pitch up next?
BBM…… on 19:13 - Jul 8 with 3418 viewsDale92

Do Ireland have a manager yet? They were scrapping around the bottom of the barrel last i saw. Wouldnt surprise me, cheap option, famous name and he can claim Bazunu

This is the One, I've waited for

BBM…… on 19:20 - Jul 8 with 3390 viewsnordenblue

At yet another "project" somewhere else where results don't matter
BBM…… on 23:18 - Jul 8 with 3013 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Has he been "fired" or just found out?
BBM…… on 07:31 - Jul 9 with 2807 viewsJames1980

Citeh's Prem 2 team won their division 22/23 season. But last season they've not done so well.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

BBM…… on 09:36 - Jul 9 with 2637 viewsBigKindo

BBM…… on 07:31 - Jul 9 by James1980

Citeh's Prem 2 team won their division 22/23 season. But last season they've not done so well.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ive-made-de
BBM…… on 10:44 - Jul 9 with 2491 views100notout

BBM…… on 23:18 - Jul 8 by Yorkshire_Dale

Has he been "fired" or just found out?

I believe he tried to get a redundancy package first but when that failed he threw his toys out of the pram and left

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

BBM…… on 13:19 - Jul 9 with 2225 viewsjudd

"However, a controversial format change to the PL2 last year ended City's streak of titles, and the young EDS squad finished 23rd in the 26-team league, winning four games all season. Explaining his decision to leave City, Barry-Murphy says he has taken the academy as far as he can."

From champions to 23rd - taken the academy as far as he can sounds about right.

Poll: What is it to be then?

BBM…… on 13:27 - Jul 9 with 2200 viewsramsdale

How does a change in league format take you from back-to-back titles to 4th bottom with the best academy arguably on the planet? It's almost like he implemented his own playing ideology over the two years and saw the results.

That is genuinely the biggest achievement of his career in professional grifting.
Login to get fewer ads

BBM…… on 16:06 - Jul 9 with 1972 viewsEdindale

Absolute fraud who has been found out without a weak Chairman to back him. Other clubs beware!
BBM…… on 16:50 - Jul 9 with 1833 viewsHopwoodblue

Maybe Pep offended him last season by asking if he had looked at the league table ?

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

BBM…… on 16:57 - Jul 9 with 1802 viewsDale_4_Life

BBM…… on 13:19 - Jul 9 by judd

"However, a controversial format change to the PL2 last year ended City's streak of titles, and the young EDS squad finished 23rd in the 26-team league, winning four games all season. Explaining his decision to leave City, Barry-Murphy says he has taken the academy as far as he can."

From champions to 23rd - taken the academy as far as he can sounds about right.

Maybe (Like I did) City got fed up with BBM hands in both pockets every game.
BBM…… on 17:19 - Jul 9 with 1729 viewsnordenblue

BBM…… on 16:06 - Jul 9 by Edindale

Absolute fraud who has been found out without a weak Chairman to back him. Other clubs beware!

Prepare for his "lovely" Mrs spouting off all over social media...🙄
BBM…… on 18:52 - Jul 9 with 1515 viewsNorthernDale

I would presume that City's youth team is extremely talented, so how can you win just 4 games all season.

I wonder if he as asking McNulty does he need any advice on team matters, now he is free.
BBM…… on 19:33 - Jul 9 with 1410 viewsnordenblue

BBM…… on 18:52 - Jul 9 by NorthernDale

I would presume that City's youth team is extremely talented, so how can you win just 4 games all season.

I wonder if he as asking McNulty does he need any advice on team matters, now he is free.

Keep him well away from the club thanks, a man baffled and blinkered by the bullshit coaching courses
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024