Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friendly confirmed latest 13:20 - Jun 13 with 1782 viewsKeithHaynes

Just had it verified the Swans will play Köln on Wednesday 24th July in Austria, one more side will be confirmed shortly. Season starts on August 10th.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Friendly confirmed on 13:36 - Jun 13 with 1750 viewsRhonddaSwans

Please can you find out if SwansTV will be covering these games.
Last years pre season was horrible.
I can remember the coverage of the Oxford game being appalling.

Poll: what is more Exciting

Friendly confirmed on 13:58 - Jun 13 with 1717 viewsReslovenSwan1

Friendly confirmed on 13:36 - Jun 13 by RhonddaSwans

I recall the Freiburg match under Potter.

I think Siwan was put into service and she did not know one of the German players including three international players. She used the word " lush" a few times and this is not an accepted football word as we all know.

I suspect it was not entirely her fault and suspect she was subject to a prank. Research and professionalism has been thin on the ground in recent years ( excluding Cyril and Trundle of course)

Trunds and Cyril have huge comic potential. Makes me laugh anyway.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Friendly confirmed on 14:13 - Jun 13 with 1695 viewsRhonddaSwans

Friendly confirmed on 13:58 - Jun 13 by ReslovenSwan1

I recall the Freiburg match under Potter.

I think Siwan was put into service and she did not know one of the German players including three international players. She used the word " lush" a few times and this is not an accepted football word as we all know.

I suspect it was not entirely her fault and suspect she was subject to a prank. Research and professionalism has been thin on the ground in recent years ( excluding Cyril and Trundle of course)

Trunds and Cyril have huge comic potential. Makes me laugh anyway.

The best one on Swanstv for me is Leon Britton
Also I like Wyndam .

The thing I was referring to was the coverage quality was shocking to non existent of pre season last year.
Most of our games behind closed doors. Then at Oxford the game was in and out all the time.

Friendly confirmed on 15:35 - Jun 13 with 1638 viewsjack247

Friendly confirmed on 14:13 - Jun 13 by RhonddaSwans

Also I like Wyndam .

The thing I was referring to was the coverage quality was shocking to non existent of pre season last year.
Most of our games behind closed doors. Then at Oxford the game was in and out all the time.

I may be wrong, but I think that was to do with Michael Duff not wanting any spies catching wind of his revolutionary, cutting edge tactics.
Friendly confirmed on 16:03 - Jun 13 with 1601 viewsWhiterockin

Friendly confirmed on 15:35 - Jun 13 by jack247

I may be wrong, but I think that was to do with Michael Duff not wanting any spies catching wind of his revolutionary, cutting edge tactics.

He didn't want other managers to find out how shite we were before the season started.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Friendly confirmed on 16:24 - Jun 13 with 1574 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Bring back the Palamos trips.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Friendly confirmed on 18:28 - Jun 13 with 1470 viewsraynor94

Friendly confirmed on 16:24 - Jun 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Bring back the Palamos trips.

Fantastic memories 👍

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Friendly confirmed on 19:26 - Jun 13 with 1421 viewsRhonddaSwans

Friendly confirmed on 15:35 - Jun 13 by jack247

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Login to get fewer ads

Friendly confirmed on 10:02 - Jun 14 with 1230 viewsKeithHaynes

Friendly confirmed on 13:36 - Jun 13 by RhonddaSwans

Well the then head of communications ( his job title being the clue ) Ben Donovan is probably reflecting on his leaving Swansea City and asking himself the same question. Or maybe not, hence him being no longer at Swansea.

Friendly confirmed on 10:17 - Jun 14 with 1221 viewsonehunglow

Friendly confirmed on 14:13 - Jun 13 by RhonddaSwans

Also I like Wyndam .

Both bland for me Rhonda Bach.
Trundle by far the best pundit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Friendly confirmed on 10:20 - Jun 14 with 1219 viewsjackrmee

So only 2 matches out in Austria is it?
Do we know when they leave and return?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Friendly confirmed on 17:26 - Jun 14 with 1100 viewsRhonddaSwans

Friendly confirmed on 10:20 - Jun 14 by jackrmee

So only 2 matches out in Austria is it?
Do we know when they leave and return?

Its probably good for team building out there.
Hows your summer going mate?
I am missing my jack army 😁🪖💪

Friendly confirmed one more to come on 18:54 - Jul 4 with 693 viewsKeithHaynes

OS

Swansea City will face FC Köln in a pre-season friendly as part of a week-long training camp in Austria this month.

Head coach Luke Williams and his first-team squad will be based near the town of Stegersbach as they continue preparations for the upcoming Championship season.

They will face 2. Bundesliga side Köln at Thermenstadion Bad Waltersdorf on Wednesday, July 24. Kick-off will be at 4pm local time.

Tickets for the game against Köln – who were relegated from the German top-flight at the conclusion of last season – will be available from the stadium on matchday from two hours before kick-off. Pricing information will follow soon.

The Swans plan to play a further friendly during their time in Austria, details will be confirmed as soon as possible.

Friendly confirmed one more to come on 08:43 - Jul 5 with 480 viewspete

Friendly confirmed one more to come on 18:54 - Jul 4 by KeithHaynes

OS

Swansea City will face FC Köln in a pre-season friendly as part of a week-long training camp in Austria this month.

Head coach Luke Williams and his first-team squad will be based near the town of Stegersbach as they continue preparations for the upcoming Championship season.

They will face 2. Bundesliga side Köln at Thermenstadion Bad Waltersdorf on Wednesday, July 24. Kick-off will be at 4pm local time.

Tickets for the game against Köln – who were relegated from the German top-flight at the conclusion of last season – will be available from the stadium on matchday from two hours before kick-off. Pricing information will follow soon.

The Swans plan to play a further friendly during their time in Austria, details will be confirmed as soon as possible.

with the first traing game in Austria not too far away the recruitment team have LOADS to do to replace the players that have left and for me if Pato has not signed he has to be replaced BEFORE the trip along with other new in comings or why go away ?
If in reality we are to be competative in the coming season the squad HAS to be improved think everyone can see that and as L Williams has said he wants his bis done so he can get the players drilled in his ways, wonder how long he will have to wait?
Friendly confirmed on 09:03 - Jul 5 with 455 viewsBoundy

Friendly confirmed on 10:17 - Jun 14 by onehunglow

Both bland for me Rhonda Bach.
Trundle by far the best pundit

O'Leary has good knowledge and reads the game well but he don't half go on

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Friendly confirmed one more to come on 12:18 - Jul 5 with 379 viewsKeithHaynes

Friendly confirmed one more to come on 08:43 - Jul 5 by pete

with the first traing game in Austria not too far away the recruitment team have LOADS to do to replace the players that have left and for me if Pato has not signed he has to be replaced BEFORE the trip along with other new in comings or why go away ?
If in reality we are to be competative in the coming season the squad HAS to be improved think everyone can see that and as L Williams has said he wants his bis done so he can get the players drilled in his ways, wonder how long he will have to wait?

Pato could be signing for Good Charlotte !

I think the club are slightly on track, but need to get the keeper and striker sorted asap.

Friendly confirmed one more to come on 12:46 - Jul 5 with 329 viewsWhiterockin

Friendly confirmed one more to come on 12:18 - Jul 5 by KeithHaynes

Pato could be signing for Good Charlotte !

I think the club are slightly on track, but need to get the keeper and striker sorted asap.

Rushworth still hasn't signed for Ipswich and they are starting to look elsewhere particularly the Luton keeper. Are we still in with a shout.

Friendly confirmed one more to come on 13:59 - Jul 5 with 266 viewsKeithHaynes

Friendly confirmed one more to come on 12:46 - Jul 5 by Whiterockin

Rushworth still hasn't signed for Ipswich and they are starting to look elsewhere particularly the Luton keeper. Are we still in with a shout.

Can’t imagine the benefits unless we get promoted. Just the same situation as we have now, next year. Great keeper, best we’ve had since Fabianski.

Friendly confirmed one more to come on 14:17 - Jul 5 with 241 viewsWhiterockin

Friendly confirmed one more to come on 13:59 - Jul 5 by KeithHaynes

Can’t imagine the benefits unless we get promoted. Just the same situation as we have now, next year. Great keeper, best we’ve had since Fabianski.

Unless we have a young keeper ready to step up in 12 months. Nathan Broome is 23 in a couple of months and needs to be pushing for a bench place at least.

Friendly confirmed one more to come on 14:27 - Jul 5 with 214 viewsonehunglow

Friendly confirmed one more to come on 14:17 - Jul 5 by Whiterockin

Unless we have a young keeper ready to step up in 12 months. Nathan Broome is 23 in a couple of months and needs to be pushing for a bench place at least.

The first position we should sort out

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Friendly confirmed one more to come on 14:35 - Jul 5 with 186 viewsWhiterockin

Friendly confirmed one more to come on 14:27 - Jul 5 by onehunglow

The first position we should sort out

Hurzeler is still analysing his Brighton squad, I'm hoping that we are waiting for a firm decision from there, Ipswich look as if they are moving on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024