Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The merging of the genders in the press 18:00 - Jun 3 with 1659 viewsReslovenSwan1

Arsenal have released 22 players from their squad and academy players. This should interest Watson and the team. James Sweet is a Welsh u19 player and Okinowko was the keeper that starred for Wrexham.

The 22 however do include female players.

While the UK government is struggling with gender definition the UK football press is going the other way with a single "footballer" definition. Sabrina who has been released could be a bloke with a girl's name of course. I wish him or her the best.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-fc-walters-cozier-duberry-hein
[Post edited 3 Jun 18:03]

Wise sage since Toshack era

The merging of the genders in the press on 18:05 - Jun 3 with 1384 viewsWhiterockin

You really can't get your head around womens football. Let it go.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The merging of the genders in the press on 18:22 - Jun 3 with 1349 viewsFireboy2

The merging of the genders in the press on 18:05 - Jun 3 by Whiterockin

Don't take the bait WR, he is upto his usual tricks trying to get a rise.

I'm sure my mate max will be along soon to bring the dinosaur down a peg or two.
The merging of the genders in the press on 18:22 - Jun 3 with 1348 viewsReslovenSwan1

The merging of the genders in the press on 18:05 - Jun 3 by Whiterockin

Two different sports. Two entirely different teams under different and separate sporting bodies.

This is the first time I have read an article where the two squads have been combined. 22 released 20 male two female.
[Post edited 3 Jun 18:24]

The merging of the genders in the press on 18:41 - Jun 3 with 1324 viewspembsjack

All footballers employed (or were) By Arsenal. Quite easy when you break it down like that.
The merging of the genders in the press on 19:11 - Jun 3 with 1293 viewsReslovenSwan1

The merging of the genders in the press on 18:41 - Jun 3 by pembsjack

All footballers employed (or were) By Arsenal. Quite easy when you break it down like that.

What is Swansea city squad size? Currently about 60.

The merging of the genders in the press on 19:21 - Jun 3 with 1281 viewsKeithHaynes

The merging of the genders in the press on 19:11 - Jun 3 by ReslovenSwan1

What is Swansea city squad size? Currently about 60.

It’s hard to compare the women with the men at Swansea, they won’t take the leap in to the WSL due to finances.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The merging of the genders in the press on 20:37 - Jun 3 with 1224 viewsRhonddaSwans

They are different entities so yeah the list shouldn't be compiled like that.
I think the womens game should be kept totally separate on a media level.
But when it comes to training and using facilities with good coaches.
We do owe it to them as they have been held back for years.

If the British teams take the lead perhaps one day we will have two exciting forms of football.

Poll: what is more Exciting

The merging of the genders in the press on 10:36 - Jun 7 with 1007 viewshobo

The merging of the genders in the press on 18:22 - Jun 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Two different sports. Two entirely different teams under different and separate sporting bodies.

This is the first time I have read an article where the two squads have been combined. 22 released 20 male two female.
[Post edited 3 Jun 18:24]

The media is the issue. They knew 22 players released will get more hits, and then a load more comments when people find out some are from the women's team. It's absolutely toxic
Login to get fewer ads

The merging of the genders in the press on 12:48 - Jun 7 with 941 viewsReslovenSwan1

I have proposed the idea of calling the Women's team Dinas Abertawe. Good idea I thought.

The merging of the genders in the press on 15:41 - Jun 7 with 895 viewsSullutaCreturned

The merging of the genders in the press on 12:48 - Jun 7 by ReslovenSwan1

I have proposed the idea of calling the Women's team Dinas Abertawe. Good idea I thought.

Well if it is a good idea maybe they will make the change. Hwever if they think it's a rubbish idea they won't!
The merging of the genders in the press on 16:10 - Jun 7 with 880 viewsmax936

The merging of the genders in the press on 15:41 - Jun 7 by SullutaCreturned

Well if it is a good idea maybe they will make the change. Hwever if they think it's a rubbish idea they won't!

Its not a good idea, Swansea's Woman's team is run under the umbrella of SCFC and rightly so, long may it continue.

Who has he proposed it to, the forum

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The merging of the genders in the press on 16:21 - Jun 7 with 865 viewsWhiterockin

The merging of the genders in the press on 16:10 - Jun 7 by max936

Its not a good idea, Swansea's Woman's team is run under the umbrella of SCFC and rightly so, long may it continue.

Who has he proposed it to, the forum

More to the point, the ownership and Coleman in particular are very keen on promoting the women's team as part of the Swansea City brand. The women themselves are proud to wear the Swansea City shirt. Do the strange thoughts of an individual with no connection to Swansea actually mean anything at all. 100% no.

The merging of the genders in the press on 16:34 - Jun 7 with 841 viewsQJumpingJack

The merging of the genders in the press on 16:21 - Jun 7 by Whiterockin

More to the point, the ownership and Coleman in particular are very keen on promoting the women's team as part of the Swansea City brand. The women themselves are proud to wear the Swansea City shirt. Do the strange thoughts of an individual with no connection to Swansea actually mean anything at all. 100% no.

credit to the executive team - they have been very supportive of the women's team in the 23/24 season.
The merging of the genders in the press on 16:37 - Jun 7 with 831 viewsmax936

The merging of the genders in the press on 16:21 - Jun 7 by Whiterockin

He suffers from delusions of grandeur in thinking that he's important and he's got the cheek to call the likes of Kevin Pietersen a thicko, who has achieved more in an afternoon than he would in a lifetime.

The merging of the genders in the press on 16:38 - Jun 7 with 831 viewsWhiterockin

The merging of the genders in the press on 16:34 - Jun 7 by QJumpingJack

credit to the executive team - they have been very supportive of the women's team in the 23/24 season.

I wonder if it has anything with Coleman being American where womens football has been "big" for years, plus he has a couple of daughters.

The merging of the genders in the press on 16:41 - Jun 7 with 819 viewsWhiterockin

The merging of the genders in the press on 16:37 - Jun 7 by max936

He suffers from delusions of grandeur in thinking that he's important and he's got the cheek to call the likes of Kevin Pietersen a thicko, who has achieved more in an afternoon than he would in a lifetime.

Kevin Pietersen achieves more before he gets out of bed in the morning.

The merging of the genders in the press on 16:58 - Jun 7 with 774 viewsmax936

The merging of the genders in the press on 16:41 - Jun 7 by Whiterockin

Kevin Pietersen achieves more before he gets out of bed in the morning.

Lucky Kevin Pietersen

The merging of the genders in the press on 18:34 - Jun 7 with 720 viewsReslovenSwan1

The merging of the genders in the press on 16:37 - Jun 7 by max936

He was "instructing" the representatives of the Australian people to apologies to a man who thought he was above the rules of the common citizen.

He has no concept of herd immunity which got the planet out of a deep problem. This needed 75% immunisation. Jokovic was one of those who did not think he should carry the load. Both he a Petersen are selfish and not too bright.
[Post edited 7 Jun 18:38]

The merging of the genders in the press on 00:45 - Jun 8 with 629 viewsmax936

The merging of the genders in the press on 18:34 - Jun 7 by ReslovenSwan1

He was "instructing" the representatives of the Australian people to apologies to a man who thought he was above the rules of the common citizen.

He has no concept of herd immunity which got the planet out of a deep problem. This needed 75% immunisation. Jokovic was one of those who did not think he should carry the load. Both he a Petersen are selfish and not too bright.
[Post edited 7 Jun 18:38]

Who are you to cast aspersions as to how bright people you don't know are? you're about as bright as used dishwater so perhaps you are jealous.

The merging of the genders in the press on 06:36 - Jun 8 with 591 viewsnantywatcher

The merging of the genders in the press on 16:38 - Jun 7 by Whiterockin

I wonder if it has anything with Coleman being American where womens football has been "big" for years, plus he has a couple of daughters.

The only time I have noted any passion from Coleman was when he realised woman's football attendances produce almost 50% extra per head more income per head for the club. That'll help towards the £2mill loss on Yates.
The merging of the genders in the press on 09:28 - Jun 8 with 553 viewsReslovenSwan1

The merging of the genders in the press on 00:45 - Jun 8 by max936

Who are you to cast aspersions as to how bright people you don't know are? you're about as bright as used dishwater so perhaps you are jealous.

I am a person that values free speech and free thought. It is normal for other people with agendas to attempt to shut free speech advocates down. You do in fact.

The merging of the genders in the press on 12:16 - Jun 8 with 522 viewsmax936

The merging of the genders in the press on 09:28 - Jun 8 by ReslovenSwan1

I am a person that values free speech and free thought. It is normal for other people with agendas to attempt to shut free speech advocates down. You do in fact.

Thanks for confirming my points, there's hopes for you yet!

The merging of the genders in the press on 15:40 - Jun 8 with 479 viewsonehunglow

Free Speech.No thanks
It’s why we have laws because without them,dumb filth would have free reign to publish and spout what they want
Words are dangerous and can kill.

Free speech is simply a phrase to allow the warped to post poison.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The merging of the genders in the press on 16:09 - Jun 8 with 465 viewsWhiterockin

The merging of the genders in the press on 09:28 - Jun 8 by ReslovenSwan1

There is no such thing as free speech, if you say the wrong thing to the wrong person you can be imprisoned. There are guidelines everyone must follow be it verbal or written. Do you really think you can post what you like on here, there are guidelines that must be followed or you are banned. Simple rules of decency really and not too complicated.

The merging of the genders in the press on 19:07 - Jun 8 with 400 viewsReslovenSwan1

I can give my opinion the KP is not too right just as you and your chums can tell me I am a bit dim. You may be vexed for KP but i do not get vexed about your view.

When I hear football results on the radio I do not know if they are talking about male teams or women. This confusion would be fixed by using different name.

I scanned te Arsenal 22 player released to see if any would be of interest to Williams. Sabrina and Vivienne probably not.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024