Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yannik bolasie 20:00 - Nov 24 with 5762 viewsAguycalledJack

Bbc sport wales reporting that swans are considering him as an option.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2023 20:05]
Yannik bolasie on 09:56 - Nov 26 with 1263 viewsonehunglow

Yannik bolasie on 09:51 - Nov 26 by jack247

He’s not going to improve if we keep playing him in this system. He’ll get the occasional goal like yesterday because he’s prepared to sprint in after a shot on the off chance the keeper spills it, but he’s never going to be Kieffer Moore.

Also fair but I feel he looks rather forlorn . He s been in some good positions but fluffed his lines but overall,yep, you have a point .
I want Duff to do well but he’s had some shocking bad luck with injuries .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Yannik bolasie on 10:06 - Nov 26 with 1249 viewsjack247

Yannik bolasie on 09:56 - Nov 26 by onehunglow

Also fair but I feel he looks rather forlorn . He s been in some good positions but fluffed his lines but overall,yep, you have a point .

He has, but he has to adjust to adapt to that. Can’t just bury his head and bang square pegs into round holes
Yannik bolasie on 10:09 - Nov 26 with 1240 viewsonehunglow

Yannik bolasie on 10:06 - Nov 26 by jack247

He has, but he has to adjust to adapt to that. Can’t just bury his head and bang square pegs into round holes

No argument from me .

Yannik bolasie on 10:51 - Nov 26 with 1229 viewsangryjack

Yannik bolasie on 10:09 - Nov 26 by onehunglow

No argument from me .

He hasn't been hung out to dey at all he's a centre forward who is limited to zero no pace no strength no positioning noise no trickery to create something himself if nothing going for him,can't win headers I just dint see what he offers no matter which we we play he's not good enough we started season playing 3 at back with wing backs and 2 up front,now we play a flat back 4 with a number 10 behind him and players coming to help from wide but he still not good enough
Yannik bolasie on 11:26 - Nov 26 with 1206 viewsmax936

Yannik bolasie on 09:56 - Nov 26 by onehunglow

You make your own luck, Duff and his team obviously got their own training style which involves intensity, maybe the players are not equipped to deal with that intensity after being trained differently in the past and their bodies haven't copped, or maybe its just as you say bad luck.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2023 15:16]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Yannik bolasie on 11:43 - Nov 26 with 1196 viewsmax936

Yannik bolasie on 10:51 - Nov 26 by angryjack

He hasn't been hung out to dey at all he's a centre forward who is limited to zero no pace no strength no positioning noise no trickery to create something himself if nothing going for him,can't win headers I just dint see what he offers no matter which we we play he's not good enough we started season playing 3 at back with wing backs and 2 up front,now we play a flat back 4 with a number 10 behind him and players coming to help from wide but he still not good enough

There must be something in Duff's style of play that's hinders Yates, cause he scored 13 goals in a poor Blackpool side last season, so its not as if he can't score goals, maybe Duff and his team need to look at video's of those games and implement what's needed to replicate those opportunities for him to score score those goals.

He scored 13 goal's in 46 games last season at a rate of 1 in 3.5 games.

He's currently on 4 goals 17 at a rate of 1 in 4.25 games, so he's so he's not far away and he's playing in what is mostly a new team, maybe we need to have a little bit more patience ?

Yannik bolasie on 13:30 - Nov 26 with 1160 viewsWhiterockin

Yannik bolasie on 11:43 - Nov 26 by max936

There must be something in Duff's style of play that's hinders Yates, cause he scored 13 goals in a poor Blackpool side last season, so its not as if he can't score goals, maybe Duff and his team need to look at video's of those games and implement what's needed to replicate those opportunities for him to score score those goals.

He's currently on 4 goals 17 at a rate of 1 in 4.25 games, so he's so he's not far away and he's playing in what is mostly a new team, maybe we need to have a little bit more patience ?

I'm sure he scored three in one game and was the penalty taker. Take those out and the rest of the season looks sparse.
Yannik bolasie on 14:02 - Nov 26 with 1149 viewsjack247

Yannik bolasie on 11:43 - Nov 26 by max936

If you look at his Blackpool goals, a lot were penalties, so discount those. Almost all the others were poachers finishes or goals he created himself with a bit of magic.

I don’t think he received the ball in the air, back to goal, thirty yards out without teammates around him in any of them.

We’re not doing brilliantly this season, but Blackpool got relegated. It’s a good return in a team that loses most of the time.
Login to get fewer ads

Yannik bolasie on 15:06 - Nov 26 with 1119 viewsmax936

Fair points regarding penalties, but he still scored them, that's my defence anyway

Yannik bolasie on 15:08 - Nov 26 with 1109 viewsonehunglow

Yannik bolasie on 10:51 - Nov 26 by angryjack

But he’s kind to animals and generous to the less well off .

Yannik bolasie on 15:49 - Nov 26 with 1094 viewsmax936

Yannik bolasie on 15:08 - Nov 26 by onehunglow

But he’s kind to animals and generous to the less well off .

"And generous to the less well off "

Pass my number to him R

Yannik bolasie on 15:08 - Nov 27 with 929 viewsWhiterockin

Signed in time to play on Wednesday.
Yannik bolasie on 15:20 - Nov 27 with 901 viewsmax936

Yannik bolasie on 15:08 - Nov 27 by Whiterockin

Signed in time to play on Wednesday.

May give Leeds somin to think about if he hasn't lost a lot of his pace.

Yannik bolasie on 15:21 - Nov 27 with 895 viewsWhiterockin

Yannik bolasie on 15:20 - Nov 27 by max936

May give Leeds somin to think about if he hasn't lost a lot of his pace.

Surely one for the bench?
Yannik bolasie on 15:45 - Nov 27 with 865 viewsmax936

Yannik bolasie on 15:21 - Nov 27 by Whiterockin

Surely one for the bench?

Probably, yes!

Yannik bolasie on 16:25 - Nov 27 with 815 viewsunion_jack

Yannik bolasie on 15:45 - Nov 27 by max936

Probably, yes!

Let’s hope he gets on the field. If he’s got pace still, that’s just what we need.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Yannik bolasie on 17:06 - Nov 27 with 771 viewsswancity

He’s not the player he was. Reinvented himself a bit centrally and he is capable of improving our squad. Not as quick as he was 3/4 years ago of course but should be good enough to add something to our options.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Yannik bolasie on 20:16 - Nov 27 with 668 viewsReslovenSwan1

I watched a clip of his time in Turkiye. He looked terrible to be fair if those were his highlights.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Yannik bolasie on 21:02 - Nov 27 with 636 viewsFireboy2

Yannik bolasie on 17:06 - Nov 27 by swancity

He’s not the player he was. Reinvented himself a bit centrally and he is capable of improving our squad. Not as quick as he was 3/4 years ago of course but should be good enough to add something to our options.

6' 2" hopefully he can take a bit of pressure off yates.
Yannik bolasie on 21:18 - Nov 27 with 610 viewsonehunglow

Says it all.
We are now in the realms of signing hasbeens and hope.

Yannik bolasie on 21:26 - Nov 27 with 600 viewsvetchonian

Yannik bolasie on 21:18 - Nov 27 by onehunglow

Says it all.
We are now in the realms of signing hasbeens and hope.

a stop gap till the window.....
if Ginelly wasn't injured I quess we wouldn't be entertaining this.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Yannik bolasie on 21:41 - Nov 27 with 578 viewsonehunglow

Yannik bolasie on 15:49 - Nov 26 by max936

"And generous to the less well off "

Pass my number to him R

Well at least he doesn’t kick kittens

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024